Bagels at a Bar mitzvah Part II

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
I'm not sure about the dating advise...

Above mentioned case is a good case to learn to do motion for relief of judgment even it was filed by the bank's attorney.
I'm curious for anyone with experience, is further information on filing an adversary proceeding in B*K. I was interested in filing for the student loan part but I also see a list on form 1040 coversheet for checking off reasons. I find it interesting that one can argue things like fraud in order to discharge the un-dischargeable. I do have certain proofs here and also a case against the originator concerning the unlawful sale for which they gleefully supplied loans. For context, it took some time to pinpoint who did what and case against seller was filed (but the bank demanded my full attention here to prevent a sale so i have additional work.) I discovered that the seller could not lawfully sell the property.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
My tort case is going well. Filed and served everybody. Bank of NY (named foreclosure complaint plaintiff and judgment creditor) filed an Notice of Appearance and is being represented by a different law firm than the one which filed the original foreclosure complaint. I think they will throw each other under their buses to avoid the fraud exposure. Ground for new motion to set aside the foreclosure judgment.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Also talked to an respectable attorney, paid him to read my complaint and offer feedback and what to look for in moving ahead. $375/hour, took him 1.5 to read my complaint. He offered feedbacks but nothing that don't I already know. It's a good exercise for me to confirm that pro se is the way to go. Even if you can find a knowledgeable attorney, you can not afford him because nobody works for free. Just keep reading and filing.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Also talked to an respectable attorney, paid him to read my complaint and offer feedback and what to look for in moving ahead. $375/hour, took him 1.5 to read my complaint. He offered feedbacks but nothing that don't I already know. It's a good exercise for me to confirm that pro se is the way to go. Even if you can find a knowledgeable attorney, you can not afford him because nobody works for free. Just keep reading and filing.
And No one will fight harder for you than YOURSELF.

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
Graceland has been set for foreclosure auction on Thursday May 23 2024. Elvis's granddaughter, the trustee of the estate is fighting the foreclosure claiming fraudulent signatures and fraudulent lender. TN is DOT state, so we know how quick these foreclosures work. The advertisement for sale was placed this week. A temporary restraining order to halt the sale was granted by the court on May 20, 2024, and an injunction hearing is set for May 22, 2024.

I want to read these docs. You know they have high dollar attorneys on it.

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
Graceland Forclosure Fraud Review - here is the complaint against the LLC with the DOT

The Presley counter-complaint is 60 pages, most of which contains the alleged mortgage and DOT. Yes, good news, they included the evidence for public consumption too. (but faxed and fuzzied mostly) The Lender has alleged Florida law is controlling. This is just TOO FUNNY! If you're gonna make commit fraud using a fake DOT document it is not a good idea to use a judicial foreclosure state as prevailing law. AND maybe not use someone so famous to defraud? cause, you know, they have the funds to sue your arse...

What I love most is the affidavit by the notary stating she had never met Lisa Marie Presley! PRICELESS.

I do like the format of the complaint (always helpful to see what an actually attorney writes in cross claim) and it is noteworthy that they didn't point out specific signature discrepancies but simply declared that the signature was forged and used the affiant as proof. (best evidence) But, hey look closely and about 5 signatures are exact copies. Two even on same page side by side.

I wish I were famous enough to have the State Attorney General investigate. Yeah, I know this is privilege here, no Judge in TN is gonna allow Graceland to foreclose, but it's just priceless to see a thief get caught.

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
I have a quick question if anyone knows...

Do I, or should I, object to PH8H proof of claim. Same issues, wrong dates, interest, etc. Does not use correct transfer date and rolls in past due amounts that do not or should not exist due to HAMP. Note is inauthentic but state court refused additional evi and just wanted "any" document without any authentication or affidavit of custody. Same opposing argument for me. Numbers are wrong and illegal collection of excess interest and amounts not due. Plus, standing issue is going to appeals ct.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member

Do I, or should I, object to PH8H proof of claim. Same issues, wrong dates, interest, etc. Does not use correct transfer date and rolls in past due amounts that do not or should not exist due to HAMP. Note is inauthentic but state court refused additional evi and just wanted "any" document without any authentication or affidavit of custody. Same opposing argument for me. Numbers are wrong and illegal collection of excess interest and amounts not due. Plus, standing issue is going to appeals ct.
i would strongly recommend to object to proof of claim (and I will be doing the same most likely in the near future.)

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member

I would definitely do that. But keep in mind, when you do, the proof of claim is twofold--first, that there's actually an obligation that belongs to you, and second, that the numbers are legit. I'd object and include everything--including what the state court rejected.