Will NACA HELP A HOMEOWNER IF THE LENDER IS NOT A BIG ONE?

LOST&FOUND

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2012
Hi everyone: I am trying to help out a friend of mine who has a loan with NYCB Mortgage Company LLC, Ohio Savings Bank. When we called NACA, the representative told us that his bank is not one of the ones they are used to work with. They don't have any representative connected to this bank. So on this case, will this mean that NACA can't help my friend? Please any NACA representative, could you please email me to see if you can help? I have personally, a great respect for NACA and I know, there may be something they can do. By the way, my friend has been denied twice with NYCB. They own the loan. The lady who is working with the file at NYCB is not helpful at all. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. My best regards to this lovely forum. Lost & Found

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
So on this case, will this mean that NACA can't help my friend? Please any NACA representative, could you please email me to see if you can help? I have personally, a great respect for NACA and I know, there may be something they can do. By the way, my friend has been denied twice with NYCB. They own the loan. The lady who is working with the file at NYCB is not helpful at all. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. My best regards to this lovely forum. Lost & Found
Hey Lost&Found,

I applaud you for taking the time to help out a friend in need! Although NACA does not have a working relationship with this mortgage company (like they do with BofA and other major servicers), they should still be able to assist your friend and help him negotiate the modification with NYCB.. I would suggest contacting Tim Trumble, he's a NACA rep and an active member here in the forum.

Tim Trumble
Online Operations, NACA
[email protected]

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/naca/23651-naca-answers-4-a.html

LOST&FOUND

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2012
Thank you very much Evan: Yes, I contacted Tim ( very nice on his response to me ). He is taking a look at my friend's situation. Hopefully, we can achieve something. Again thank you for your reply:)

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
No problem, I'm always glad to help:) Hopefully your friend will find success through NACA!!