Why just Fannie/Freddie?

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
I've just written a brief thought about HARP 3, I think it's coming! You can see it here: http://www.loansafe.org/forum/refinance/50809-harp-3-horizon.html

Now I'm not completely sure....but it does feels like our Non-Fannie & Freddie clients may actually be getting some help very soon. If you need HARP 2 assistance with unlimited LTV and MI is also no issue, feel free to reach out to me with any questions or would like to get started! Sorry Tee-Dub it never worked out with the credit enhancements but this may also be a solution for you! Maybe they will finally allow manual underwriting of some of these loans and stop having this automated system associate risks when they're not needed.

lagofamily

LoanSafe Member
Jun 2, 2012
LFP, WA
I've just written a brief thought about HARP 3, I think it's coming! You can see it here: http://www.loansafe.org/forum/refinance/50809-harp-3-horizon.html

Now I'm not completely sure....but it does feels like our Non-Fannie & Freddie clients may actually be getting some help very soon. If you need HARP 2 assistance with unlimited LTV and MI is also no issue, feel free to reach out to me with any questions or would like to get started! Sorry Tee-Dub it never worked out with the credit enhancements but this may also be a solution for you! Maybe they will finally allow manual underwriting of some of these loans and stop having this automated system associate risks when they're not needed.
That would be nice to have. Things were back to normal with Ocwen after they screwed us on the loan mod by reducing the escrow. Until today, that is--when I logged in to our Ocwen account and see that they have ONCE AGAIN raised our payment $434 dollars WITHOUT NOTICE. The March statement in paper and online says the amount due is $2369. The online statement today when I went to pay it says the amount due is $2803, exactly where it was before we asked for (and didn't get) the loan mod. And since when can they raise our payment by that much money without notice?