Where To Get A Manufactured Home Loan?

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
There are very few companies out there that offer manufactured home loans and for the ones that do offer these types of loans there are a few restrictions behind them.

We are one of the few lenders offering different products for manufactured home purchases and refinances. I'm going to post some of the criteria needed below that our company requires:

Manufactured Home Requirements:
Loan Amount Limit: 75,000.00 or higher
Property must have been built on or after June 15, 1976
Must be at least 400 sq ft in gross living area
Build and remains on permanent chassis
Designed to be used as a dwelling with a permanent foundation which is designed and constructed to HUD & FHA criteria
Have a HUD Certification Label/Seal affixed to the exterior of the home
Must own the land underneath (no options for leased land)

If you meet the criteria above please feel free to reach out to me at: [email protected] you can see the states that our company is licensed in below.

There may be options outside of what I'm mentioning above and I would be more than happy to point you in another direction if our company is not able to help. I have a couple other resources for manufactured homes that have the ability to finance a loan without some of the above restrictions.

Last edited:

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
I would like to follow up on this guideline that has recently been updated. We now require 620+ for manufactured home refinances and you must own the land underneath. I receive many phone calls from borrowers who do not own the land and are in a park, these properties unfortunately are not eligible for our product.