We Purchased through NACA

MRC123

LoanSafe Member
Jun 13, 2008
Arizona
Just wanted to say that we were successful at purchasing through NACA. It was a pain in the butt, but in the end is was worth it. With 2.75% interest rate.

I was just like everyone else. I came on this forum to save my house, but in the end it was a personal decision that I'm glad we made. NACA said they could work with us 2 years after our foreclosure. So during that two years, we rented a home and saved like crazy. We found our dream home. Acreage lot with no HOA and our home is beautiful.

I can honestly say that everything does happen for a reason. Having to lose your home is not the end of the world, it's just a point in life where a decision is made.

We have since been able to purchase a new car and a camping trailer. Credit score is around 740 now.

Stick with the NACA program and save everything you send them because at some point you will have to send it again.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
It looks like things have turned around in a great way for you my friend! Congrats on securing a new home with an extremely low interest rate of 2.75%! Does this happen to be a 30-year fixed?

MRC123

LoanSafe Member
Jun 13, 2008
Arizona
It looks like things have turned around in a great way for you my friend! Congrats on securing a new home with an extremely low interest rate of 2.75%! Does this happen to be a 30-year fixed?
It is a 30 year fixed. That's the only loan they offer. It was a Fannie Mae owned home and they gave us $5,000 to buy down our interest rate. Though it has to be worded correctly on the contract. I had a great Real Estate agent (sister-in-law) who was on top of things as was I. Anything they requested they had it within minutes.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
It is a 30 year fixed. That's the only loan they offer.
Well that is awesome because IMO this is the best mortgage you can obtain! They did an excellent job securing you the lowest interest rate possible and any fixed-rate loan is preferable if you plan on living in the home for a long time:)