Us district court, eastern michigan detroit

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE
Status
Not open for further replies.

DHubie4

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2010
My attorney was just notified that PNC has hired a new law firm to represent them rather than their robo signer foreclosure attorney's Trott and Trott. These new attorneys bumped it to US District Court, but USDC has kicked the state portion of our complaint back to the state court. This means we litigate in two courts! Just wondering if anyone out there in Michigan fighting their foreclosure has been to Federal Court in Michigan yet. My attorney wanted to go to the feds to begin with, but we needed the state court to get the restraining order to stop the sale!. Boy this will be fun!!!

msucarole

LoanSafe Member
Sep 26, 2010
michigan
DHubie, our house was foreclosed in Michigan. We are trying to get it reversed at this point. Meeting with an attorney next week but not sure where to go next. We have filed complaints with the Attorney General, OCC and Wells Fargo. Trott and Trott are the ones holding all the documentation right now.

DHubie4

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2010
DHubie, our house was foreclosed in Michigan. We are trying to get it reversed at this point. Meeting with an attorney next week but not sure where to go next. We have filed complaints with the Attorney General, OCC and Wells Fargo. Trott and Trott are the ones holding all the documentation right now.
Thanks for responding! Forget the AG, he took campaign funds from TT and David Trott was part of his campaign. Did Wells comply with state law? TT didn't do what they were supposed to with me, nor did PNC which is why we filed suit. Does your attorney have a real estate background, and has he litigated anything under michigan's new foreclosure law? Also, did the home get sold yet at sale? First thing is to get a restraining order to stop the sale. My attorney is Bruce Redman, he's in Bloomfield Hills. He used to work at TT, so he knows the games. Let me know your situation...I'll try to help..

msucarole

LoanSafe Member
Sep 26, 2010
michigan
We live in St. Joe, in SW Michigan, so there really aren't any attorneys in the area who know much about this. The house was sold at sheriff's auction in August, we are trying to get it back during the redemption period. I started to go around TT and am awaiting a decision from Freddie Mac this week. I am suspecting that WF didn't follow the HAMP directives at all. Asked for us to wire them $4000 on a Sunday afternoon, no paperwork, no guarantees of an agreement, nothing. I can't imagine that is legal at all. I am so tired of this fight. Maybe we should call Redman? It's ridiculous to spend a fortune on attorney's fees on this though. What kind of a suit did you file?Thanks.

bmc100

LoanSafe Member
Aug 20, 2011
I am battling Wells Fargo and Trott & Trott. I am about to file a quiet title lawsuit through my attorney for the exact same reason, they robo-signed the assignment from MERS to Wells Fargo and initiated foreclosure my advertisement before the bogus assignment was received and recorded by the county.

My attorney is in Federal Court all the time and he sues Wells and Trott quite often. He is representing Ingham and Oakland counties in the suit to recover transfer tax money from Fannie and Freddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.