Tiffany Rodda Quicken Loans Review

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Many prospective borrowers are shopping for a home loan and have come across the huge online lender, Quicken Loans. Our website, LoanSafe.org is an independent 3rd party who is not a lender, bank or real estate company. So, you can expect non-biased information to be found in our forum.

In order to educate the public about various lenders, mortgages and scams, we thought it would be best to start discussion on various lenders and their loan officers who represent them. This way, we all can network with one another in order to keep an eye on their activities and report our good or bad experiences. So, please comment below and add your opinions to help other people who may follow in your foot steps.

Loan Officer Review: Tiffany Rodda

Currently Employed by Quicken: Not known at this time

Linked In Profile: Tiffany Rodda - LinkedIn
Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans
Phoenix, Arizona Area
Internet Complaints:

Please be aware that Tiffany Rodda, Quicken Loans (Livonia, MI) told me that I was her "new client" because my two mortgages (Sallie Mae's) had been sold to Quicken Loans. Please be aware that Tiffany went on to state that in the near future, that they, Quicken Loans, would be the only place I could get new [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]loans[/COLOR][/COLOR] (mortgages) and that Quicken would be my lender for life. Tiffany then went on to state that she was aware that I had a mortgage in a declining market and she was there to help.
Sources:

Quicken Loans Review | Rip-off Report #377735

What has your experience been with Tiffany Rodda?