Suing PNC in Eastern District Michigan Fed Court

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE
Status
Not open for further replies.

DHubie4

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2010

My case is now filed in Federal Court Eastern District Michigan. We just received a copy of PNC's request to dismiss count 4,the HAMP count,due to basically lack of standing. We are countering that of course and looking for other cases like the California case that supported the borrower in that instance. Any help out there? Also, the case is posted on the courts docket for reference for anyone that needs it. We're still looking for others to join for a class action against PNC. Any fighters out there that want to put on a united front??

ginnywilcox

LoanSafe Member
May 19, 2009
Sorry, what is the class action for? I tried to find it on the Michigan website but had a hard time. I am PNC on my first....fought long and hard to get a HAMP...and obtained one....so I may not be of any help...but what are you suing them for?

Thanks

DHubie4

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2010
Sorry, what is the class action for? I tried to find it on the Michigan website but had a hard time. I am PNC on my first....fought long and hard to get a HAMP...and obtained one....so I may not be of any help...but what are you suing them for?

Thanks
Hi, good for you! I'm suing for non compliance with hamp, respa, etc. I'm glad you were successful. Was it recently?

nicktortelli

LoanSafe Member
Nov 15, 2010
we fought with PNC for 2 long years. We finally got a permanent modification and our first payment was made 2/1/11. I am still livid about how this was handled and I know I have a cause to sue. I have forged Notary signatures, Lori Ann Wysong. The lawyer that filed the foreclosure did not verify anything I reported, on and on, I would gladly sue!!!

Maguirre

LoanSafe Member
Apr 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
I have my first with PNC also, but I've been applying for a mod with them since '09 and I still have not been able to "qualify." I've come to the point to I can't make my payments and still waiting for an answer from them. Not sure if I would be a good candidate to participate or not...but they have made it very difficult and stressful...

Status
Not open for further replies.