Success with NACA and HSBC Permanent Mod

kellyaw

LoanSafe Member
Mar 17, 2013
Thank you to everyone on this forum and especially to NACA. I stopped paying my mortgage in March and started working with NACA in April. Yesterday I received a permanent modification offer from HSBC that was better than anything I could have ever hoped for. If it wasn't for this forum I would never have found the resources and knowledge that I needed to end this nightmare. After being told countless times by HSBC that they would never offer a permanent mod NACA made it happen. You are the best !! I encourage others to seek the help of NACA. God bless you all.

TomEason

LoanSafe Guide
Jun 18, 2009
SF Bay Area CA
kellyaw

Thank you to everyone on this forum and especially to NACA. I stopped paying my mortgage in March and started working with NACA in April. Yesterday I received a permanent modification offer from HSBC that was better than anything I could have ever hoped for. If it wasn't for this forum I would never have found the resources and knowledge that I needed to end this nightmare. After being told countless times by HSBC that they would never offer a permanent mod NACA made it happen. You are the best !! I encourage others to seek the help of NACA. God bless you all.
Thanks for your post. And congratulations; I'm glad NACA was able to help you get the favorable loan mod!

jhn_plsn

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2008
Riverside, Ca
Can we get the details like original payment vs new payment. Did they extend the loan?

kellyaw

LoanSafe Member
Mar 17, 2013
Details:
Old loan amount $477,000
Interest 8.9%
Payment without taxes and insurance $4,097

New Loan amount $477,000
Interest 4.4 fixed for life of loan (22 years remaining)
Payment WITH taxes and insurance $3,500

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
That is great news, Congratulations! I am so glad that NACA was able to help with a difficult servicer and/or investor like HSBC.