Selene Not Responding To Modification Packet

guardingd

LoanSafe Member
Dec 6, 2012
I completed a mod packet through NACA and Selene has not responded anything to me saying they have even received it. I thought they had to with in five days?

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
I'm not sure what their policy is in regards to response times. I moved this thread to the NACA forum and I would just contact NACA at 801-401-6222

pennygram

working for consumers
Sep 29, 2010
response time for receiving a package is 5 business days from receipt. the info needs to include if the package is complete.

when you are working with 3rd parties such as NACA you need to confirm if they have been named a "designated agent" and who exactly is going to get the responses. BOTH can not get the responses.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
response time for receiving a package is 5 business days from receipt. the info needs to include if the package is complete.

when you are working with 3rd parties such as NACA you need to confirm if they have been named a "designated agent" and who exactly is going to get the responses. BOTH can not get the responses.

Penny please sign my petition
https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-stop-illegal-foreclosures?recruiter=571054991&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition