Rust Consulting - People who are in active bankruptcy, no payment received or information.

TnGal

LoanSafe Member
Jun 3, 2013
How do you check to see if you loan with with Freddie Mac last year when BOA had to offer the 200,000 people refinancing I thought I would be one of them but when I called to find out they told me loan was with Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae since 2002 which I was not aware of the told me that I could do it but they were just the servicer. At that time we refinanced out house with an 80/20 so we could get rid of our PMI. We were originally with Countrywide until the sold it to BOA who than just sold it to Greentree. I didn't mail back my paperwork simple because they had sent me paperwork back in 2011 for a modifcation I made 1 payment went into BK13 and they took me out because I asked for the payoff for the trustee their excuse was when someone calls for a payoff we assume they are going to payoff their loan yeah that makes a lot of since since I was in arrears for $16,000.

We were part of the settlement with Countrywide for whatever that was for didn't realize until I got the checks.

They have a loan lookup tool so does fanniemae.

https://ww3.freddiemac.com/corporate/

vhtheone

LoanSafe Member
May 20, 2013
One more month and we will see what Rust and the Independent Foreclouse Review has left for us last 10 percent.. Still can't find out if the checks are coming regular mail or certified... again good luck final wave

TomEason

LoanSafe Guide
Jun 18, 2009
SF Bay Area CA
vhtheone

One more month and we will see what Rust and the Independent Foreclouse Review has left for us last 10 percent.. Still can't find out if the checks are coming regular mail or certified... again good luck final wave
Thanks for your post. The checks are being sent by regular mail.

sandra l anderson

LoanSafe Member
Apr 19, 2013
has anyone recieved this email It is funny because my loan was sold to Green Tree starting the 1st payment made in May so I am not sure if I should call or not

*advertisement for legal / consulting services *we are not affiliated with FannieMae/FreddieMac or any government agency
*all rights reserved *all other trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners *void where prohibited

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
has anyone recieved this email It is funny because my loan was sold to Green Tree starting the 1st payment made in May so I am not sure if I should call or not

*advertisement for legal / consulting services *we are not affiliated with FannieMae/FreddieMac or any government agency
*all rights reserved *all other trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners *void where prohibited
I posted to you on the other thread, I hope you realize that this is Spam. BofA would not solicit you through an email.

Last edited:

jhn_plsn

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2008
Riverside, Ca
Sandra, if you keep posting this with the contact info we may begin to think that you could be affiliated. At least remove that info.

sandra l anderson

LoanSafe Member
Apr 19, 2013
I posted to you on the other thread, I hope you realize that this is Spam. BofA would not solicit you through an email.
I did and thank you. I am also not sure about the comment somene made about if you keep posting this contact ifo we might begin to think you are affiliated. At least remove info. Affliated with who?

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
I did and thank you. I am also not sure about the comment somene made about if you keep posting this contact ifo we might begin to think you are affiliated. At least remove info. Affliated with who?
I believe they were referring to you posting the complete email you received without removing the contact information and that some would perceive that you were affiliated with the company that sent the email. I have since removed the email posted in all posts.

jhn_plsn

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2008
Riverside, Ca
I believe they were referring to you posting the complete email you received without removing the contact information and that some would perceive that you were affiliated with the company that sent the email. I have since removed the email posted in all posts.
Yeppers, that was it. Think about the many ways spammers work and this tactic could be used by seeming so innocent. How would we know if you, who posted the info, do not benefit from someone calling that number and that you are part of the scam. Removing the contact info removes the doubt and concern.

vhtheone

LoanSafe Member
May 20, 2013
Anyone in Chapter 13 not received the July 15 check mailing date by Rust? Was told today my check was being mailed July 15th and was told it was the final wave of checks other than the re-issued checks from May and April..

homevsbank

LoanSafe Member
May 3, 2013
Hi Everyone, I have some news, Jason just answered my email and said my check is scheduled to be mailed on 6/28. I am surprised because when I called Rust last week they told me 7/15 like everyone else. This is good news. I will post the amount as soon as I get it.

jhn_plsn

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2008
Riverside, Ca
Hi Everyone, I have some news, Jason just answered my email and said my check is scheduled to be mailed on 6/28. I am surprised because when I called Rust last week they told me 7/15 like everyone else. This is good news. I will post the amount as soon as I get it.
I get my peanuts 2 weeks early?

CityGurl

LoanSafe Member
Apr 23, 2013
On another thread there are several people posting that they are being told June 28 too. Just an FYI.

sandra l anderson

LoanSafe Member
Apr 19, 2013
On another thread there are several people posting that they are being told June 28 too.

Just an FYI.
I just called Rust Consulting Tier 2 and they told me my check is also expected to mail out on June 28th. I do not expect more than 300.00 I will keep you posted when I receive it

homevsbank

LoanSafe Member
May 3, 2013
I just called Rust Consulting Tier 2 and they told me my check is also expected to mail out on June 28th. I do not expect more than 300.00 I will keep you posted when I receive it
Is everyone with BofA that are getting the 6/28 payment date? I wonder if it is tied to the bank your mortgage is with. Maybe even originally with Countrywide then transferd to B of A?

sandra l anderson

LoanSafe Member
Apr 19, 2013
Is everyone with BofA that are getting the 6/28 payment date? I wonder if it is tied to the bank your mortgage is with. Maybe even originally with Countrywide then transferd to B of A?
I also had Countrywide and than was tranfered to BOA. I just called a couple of days ago they told expected mail date was June 28th.

jhn_plsn

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2008
Riverside, Ca
Any word on how trustees administrating the 13's are dealing with these monies?

sandra l anderson

LoanSafe Member
Apr 19, 2013
Any word on how trustees administrating the 13's are dealing with these monies?
I haven't heard anything regarding the trustee all I can say is my Attorney said to call once you get the check but I can't see the trustee taking the monies all they are doing is giving it back to the bank.