Rust Consulting Inc./BOA

TeaTyme

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Still doesn't mean just b/c you're not in a Chapter 13 bk, there's isn't major discrepancies with your loan. Especially if your original lender was Countrywide. Countrywide employees could have deliberately tossed original docs out of anger. I know without hesitation my loan docs have more holes than swiss cheese.

That doesn't explain the delay for those who were never in bankruptcy.

homevsbank

LoanSafe Member
May 3, 2013
Still doesn't mean just b/c you're not in a Chapter 13 bk, there's isn't major discrepancies with your loan. Especially if your original lender was Countrywide. Countrywide employees could have deliberately tossed original docs out of anger. I know without hesitation my loan docs have more holes than swiss cheese.
I was with Countrywide originally, so you think that could be the reason for the delay? I called BOA and she did not know anything about the IFR. I called Rust and they have no information on a check date for me. I guess we all just have to be patient because it is another 6 weeks or longer before people start getting their checks.

ihatewellsfargotoo

LoanSafe Member
May 1, 2013
I KNOW WHEN THIS WHOLE ifr PROCESS STARTED..i WROTE SEVERAL PAGES EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND ALL THE COSTS WELLS FARGO WANTED TO ADD ETC ETC ETC..I was only three months behind, called wells to get paid up and they REFUSED any payments from me..next thing was all these fees added, and so on..was even paying on sec loan until they stopped taking payments on that too..never, ever tried to help..denied mod so many times..so much to add but you know what the story is..so 3,500.oo turned into almost thirty thousand (a yr of not accept payments, fees , foreclosure fees, attny fees.. so on and so on)..disgusting!!..filed chapt 13 to save home..did this for one yr and now am going to walk away bec payments too high..so I wrote my story on pages for this ifr and I hope they (whoever that is) really review the people who actually filed BK bec these banks did nothing to help) also, I know others went thru hell too..they got away with these criminal acts and I feel so disgusted with Banks!..now waiting for whatever lousy check I will get some day some yr..ridic to do more harm to us I WISH ANYONE WHO HAS A ACCT WITH WELLS FARGO WOULD TAKE THEIR MONEY OUT!..

pennygram

working for consumers
Sep 29, 2010
BEWARE WITH THE 1099!!!! Bank of America is a known tricky snake. The purpose of their sending you a 1099 would be to trick you to accept it and get you to reaffirm your debt, so you end up owing it despite you having it written off in bankruptcy. Never, never reaffirm your debt with them---agreeing to a shortsale AFTER your discharge, signing those papers, would be akin to reaffirming you owe this debt.

In order to be reaffirmed in a bk 7 you have to complete and file the reaffirmation agreement 11 usc 521 to file it's intentions within 45 days. the court then has to approve it. Not sure what happens if you do a loan mod after a discharge that you have not reaffirmed the mortgage since most loan mods keep the original terms as is but with a discharged 7 there are no more terms....

pennygram

working for consumers
Sep 29, 2010
called rust today tier two - spoke with nicole station # F114849. There is no distribution tab on my file but there is a code P Yes that tells them I will be in the final mailing on July 15. Has anyone received any info on these "sodes". She was careful to say that only the higher departments have access to these codes. As always i told her I did not believe them but was just checking to see what kind of lie they will now tell.

As for the w-9. This is suppose to be damages as per a settlement that is being determined as to what happened to you. How this can be taxable income is beyond me. Damages are not taxable because they are not income. And they already had this information. what they needed was for you to sign the form and they baited it with "we are preparing to mail you a check" which is a lie in itself because they are not prepared.

Everyone is wanting to parade around this 4 billion and how many people this has helped are monies that have been "recovered" - all fancy BS. Why not get to the real numbers - How many people can step to the plate and say this helped save their home.... How many people can step up and say they have been reimbursed accordingly. Fancy big words that at the end of the day helped very little..... And the banks roll on, never skipping a beat.....

TeaTyme

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Yep! I believe there's a delay in our payment because of MISSING FILES/SIGNATURES, ETC! You can be sure that behind the scenes there's a high number of cases that are missing docs. When BofA accepted Countrywide's MESS, they didn't realize they were accepting incomplete and/or missing loan docs. My loan was transferred 4 times. I believe entire paper files/original loan docs are missing. Remember, a bank doesn't necessarily rely on a paper file to transfer or buy risky loans. This info. is electronically transferred first and then the paperwork follows. Can you imagine thousands of files never making it to its destination. This was during a time when EVERYONE was either refinancing/modifying and/or buying homes. Not to mention the inexperienced employees these banks were hiring to service the loans. They are buying themselves time to figure out how they will pay the remaining ppl their rightful amount of money!

Bulbo

LoanSafe Member
May 13, 2013
layers

No as this is in error. Your bank has your address or at least your last one and you may get a payment without a W9. Your payment will depend upon which of the eleven categories you fall into. Not knowing your story I could not tell you what category you would fall into.
Jeffrey, I was not in bankruptcy at the time my loan went delinquent and went to foreclosure. After nearly a year of loan modification "work" I was granted one (only for three years) the day before the house was sold on the courthouse steps. I truly believe that Suntrust made NUMEROUS errors with my loan. Thousands tacked on to the loan principal, fees upon fees, lost documents, no permanant mod given, payments returned, no solicitation for mod (it was all me), and who knows what else is in my little file. No one ever had any record of me calling or sending documents so I would tirelessly re-fax and re-fax documents until I was purple. I now have been in an active Chapter 13 since June of 2011. I had a Chapter 7 discharged in September of 2007. so, during this whole process I was never actually in a bankruptcy- those occurred before and after.

In the case of both of these bankruptcies I have reaffirmed by mortgage and have paid it separate from the bankruptcy payment (in the Chapter 13 of course). The complexities of my mortgage situation lead me to the conclusion that they are working out the effects of my bankruptcies on my modification, or vice versa, and the resulting Chapter 13, but have stumbled upon a plethora of errors made by Suntrust. The bankruptcies may prove to be a blessing so that mine is carefully reviewed. Either way, I hope the unraveling of it all leads to a higher payout. And, while I am still in my home, the rape by Suntrust since I first went delinquent in June of 2006 due to a car accident and resulting job loss, is something we have yet to come to terms with in all aspects of our lives.

I'm also guessing since I am still in my home and nothing has changed since this all began, they didn't need to send me a W-9???? I certainly hope I haven't waited this long for $300. Oh, and by the way, I did file for a review! Thanks for any insight you have on my circumstances.

Bulbo

LoanSafe Member
May 13, 2013
Yep! I believe there's a delay in our payment because of MISSING FILES/SIGNATURES, ETC! You can be sure that behind the scenes there's a high number of cases that are missing docs. When BofA accepted Countrywide's MESS, they didn't realize they were accepting incomplete and/or missing loan docs. My loan was transferred 4 times. I believe entire paper files/original loan docs are missing. Remember, a bank doesn't necessarily rely on a paper file to transfer or buy risky loans. This info. is electronically transferred first and then the paperwork follows. Can you imagine thousands of files never making it to its destination. This was during a time when EVERYONE was either refinancing/modifying and/or buying homes. Not to mention the inexperienced employees these banks were hiring to service the loans. They are buying themselves time to figure out how they will pay the remaining ppl their rightful amount of money!
I say we all dispute our mortgage debt like any other nebulous debt on our credit reports and see what they respond with? Maybe they will remove it from our credit file since they have no documentation. There must be some way to dispute the debt so we can have our houses and the banks can eat the loan.

LenaZ

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2013
WOW didn't think it could get worse with Rust Consulting. Back in April I requested a change of address form because I was moving on April 30th. I did a change of address notification with the USPO. So when my W9 got mailed to me on May 3rd ( Litton Loan/Goldman Sachs) it went to my old address but got forwarded no problem.
So today I receive a letter and form from Rust. It is a reissue request form/change of address. The letter states I need to authorize Rust to reissue my check. I have never been sent a check. It has never been issued, even Rust says my mailing date is July 15th and no check has been issued. But the form says by submitting this form, I am authorizing them to reissue the check. And to make it even better, the letter and form were sent to my CORRECT CURRENT address. And the form says " check this box if the pre printed address on the letter is correct OR complete the change of address form". OMG..I have never seen anything so ridiculous in my life. his whole process has been a joke. I am NOT returning this form because it says it has to be mailed by December 1st 2013 in order to get processed. I bet if I sent this back, my check would be delayed even further!!!!!!!!

TeaTyme

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Yes start a new thread!

QUOTE=Iamfiesty;494181]Do you think we should start a new thread for people in active bankruptcy who have not been paid?[/QUOTE]

nwljr

LoanSafe Member
May 13, 2013
WOW didn't think it could get worse with Rust Consulting. Back in April I requested a change of address form because I was moving on April 30th. I did a change of address notification with the USPO. So when my W9 got mailed to me on May 3rd ( Litton Loan/Goldman Sachs) it went to my old address but got forwarded no problem.
So today I receive a letter and form from Rust. It is a reissue request form/change of address. The letter states I need to authorize Rust to reissue my check. I have never been sent a check. It has never been issued, even Rust says my mailing date is July 15th and no check has been issued. But the form says by submitting this form, I am authorizing them to reissue the check. And to make it even better, the letter and form were sent to my CORRECT CURRENT address. And the form says " check this box if the pre printed address on the letter is correct OR complete the change of address form". OMG..I have never seen anything so ridiculous in my life. his whole process has been a joke. I am NOT returning this form because it says it has to be mailed by December 1st 2013 in order to get processed. I bet if I sent this back, my check would be delayed even further!!!!!!!!
Look on page 60. I posted the change of address form and letter I got which sounds a lot like the one you got. I believe it's a dual purpose form and it's just to update their system with your signature to cover their butts. In my case it is a reissue of a check they mailed out April 12th to the wrong address and was returned to them which they have to first cancel the old one, then make a new one with my correct address on it. I think at this rate I will probably get the NMS check before the IFR check...lol. In fact, that may be why they won't start mailing the last wave of checks for the IFR till Mid July because they will be busy sending out the NMS checks this month?

when will it end

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2013
I heard countrywide employees shredded documents on their way out the door out of anger.

LenaZ

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2013
Look on page 60. I posted the change of address form and letter I got which sounds a lot like the one you got. I believe it's a dual purpose form and it's just to update their system with your signature to cover their butts. In my case it is a reissue of a check they mailed out April 12th to the wrong address and was returned to them which they have to first cancel the old one, then make a new one with my correct address on it. I think at this rate I will probably get the NMS check before the IFR check...lol. In fact, that may be why they won't start mailing the last wave of checks for the IFR till Mid July because they will be busy sending out the NMS checks this month?
Thanks, just looked at page 60 and yes it is the same form. I am reluctant to send it back, because it states by signing the form I authorize them to reissue the check. At this rate, I am sure it will just delay the check longer. They sent the letter and form to the correct address!
Yeah I think you will get the NMS check before the IFR! I am not a part of that settlement, not sure why Litton isn't, I just read an article in the Huffington Post on Litton/Goldman Sachs illegal foreclosure practices and the Feds knew about it.

LenaZ

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2013
This is scary..wish I read this last year, or knew of this while going through foreclosure and losing my home in 2009...Exactly what happened to me, they sped up the foreclosure on my house while I had a buyer for a short sale. I got served with foreclosure notice on December 24th 2008, went to court and got a 30 day extension on the foreclosure on Feb 24th 2009, and they foreclosed on my house on March 10th 2009.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joel-sucher/goldman-sachs-and-litton-_b_2144452.html