Recent Supplemental Filings For Your Trust

stephanies

LoanSafe Member
Jan 24, 2011
Ok, maybe we're on to something. Your loan may have had to have been repurchased, that's what happened to me - you said you read Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah, I talked about the REMIC violation that I found on that thread.
I'm still research the ramifications of securitizing a loan while in a BK plan. It might be possible after by using a credit enhancement.
Anyway, possibly once repurchased you were placed in a new trust. Here's what you could do: send a QWR asking the name of the trust AND ask for a complete account history. Look for any account activity involving "investor payments" and "investor reversals". That should provide the start up date and easily identify the trust even if they don't provide the info.
Or the same questions but as a debt validation except you might want to time that with the NOS for strategic purposes.
It's also possible you were repurchased and kept as a portfolio loan and aren't in a trust at all. But wouldn't make sense then to transfer you to a sub-servicer.
Trying to second guess these guys can drive you nuts!
SIS, you might also want to request the MERS Milestone Report... not that they will willinging give it to you, but it will let them know that you know what to ask for, which might get them to back off a bit.. also, we need to find a way here in WA state to get the authorities more involved... it really burns my butt that our AG did all of these 'deals' with the banks since the CW purchase by B of A back in 2008, and now the High Court saying that MERS cannot be the beneficiary, but its OK for MERS, as 'beneficiary' to assign our DOT's to someone else? Come on, someone needs to be paying better attention... perhaps we can count ourselves somehow as a 'minority' group? That seems to get their attention!

StuckInSeattle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 2, 2012
I'm going to be requesting everything, a QWR for name of trust and a MERS milestone report. Have you been successful in getting a MMS report?

StuckInSeattle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 2, 2012
Ok, maybe we're on to something. Your loan may have had to have been repurchased, that's what happened to me - you said you read Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah, I talked about the REMIC violation that I found on that thread.
I'm still research the ramifications of securitizing a loan while in a BK plan. It might be possible after by using a credit enhancement.
Anyway, possibly once repurchased you were placed in a new trust. Here's what you could do: send a QWR asking the name of the trust AND ask for a complete account history. Look for any account activity involving "investor payments" and "investor reversals". That should provide the start up date and easily identify the trust even if they don't provide the info.
Or the same questions but as a debt validation except you might want to time that with the NOS for strategic purposes.
It's also possible you were repurchased and kept as a portfolio loan and aren't in a trust at all. But wouldn't make sense then to transfer you to a sub-servicer.
Trying to second guess these guys can drive you nuts!
Hi isisis, I've been thinking more about my trust. There isn't mention of a trust on any of my paperwork, including a recent NOD. As you know, my original loan was Countrywide in 2005, a BK7 in 2010 and a modification of our 1st in 2010. I've been looking around 2005 this whole time, should I be looking in 2010 with BofA?

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Wish I had a better answer for you but I really don't know. Also if it was a Chapter 7 possibly it didn't require a repurchase, do all "legal and equitable interests of the debtor including note and deed of trust become part of the bankruptcy estate in 7?