Pnc refusing hasp 2nd lien subordination

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

DHubie4

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2010
ANYONE ELSE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THEM?? I have a borrower that has applied for Freddie's Hasp. All approved ready to go, and PNC is denying the subordination on the second because the CLTV is over 100%. Well, HELLOOOO.. That's why we're using HASP. I've had other banks subordinate with no problem. When the borrower called, he was told he had taken a draw against his line a month prior to this loan app, and they told him he should have known better!!! Excuse me, but no one revoked his line. He was well over 100% then as his is now. He was refused when asked to speak to a supervisor, and was basically treated poorly.

If anyone has any idea's please let me know!

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
ANYONE ELSE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THEM?? I have a borrower that has applied for Freddie's Hasp. All approved ready to go, and PNC is denying the subordination on the second because the CLTV is over 100%. Well, HELLOOOO.. That's why we're using HASP. I've had other banks subordinate with no problem. When the borrower called, he was told he had taken a draw against his line a month prior to this loan app, and they told him he should have known better!!! Excuse me, but no one revoked his line. He was well over 100% then as his is now. He was refused when asked to speak to a supervisor, and was basically treated poorly.

If anyone has any idea's please let me know!
Here try contactin g the executive's office to better assist you on this:

[email protected]

Secretary for Phil Cunninham
[email protected]
937-910.4167
[email protected]
1-800-524-9995
VP-Hamp customer Service
[email protected]
937-910-3799

Manager Cust Advocate Group

[email protected]