Please sign my Petition

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Subject: STOP HUD from disclosing Personal Identifying Information(PII)

Hi,

The potential for fraud & identity theft is great. HUD's disclosure of this information is illegal.

That's why I created a petition to US Department of Housing and Urban Development, which says:

"HUD's Vacant Loan Sales disclose PII of deceased borrowers in a data room to qualified bidders, while HUD has also lowered the standards to become a qualified bidder. "

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

Thanks!

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE. 119 hits & only my friends have signed the petition. I bet all of you others were so quick to find out if you qualified for the Equifax settlement & then filed a claim which screwed those of us who really care & have been fighting.

Why don't you do something that REALLY counts? This is what is WRONG with this country?

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Hey I even tweeted it.

Thanks for your support, my friend.

"Currently, FHA’s platform is built on a more than 40-year-old mainframe system that runs an obsolete programming language. The risk that this presents to FHA and, by extension, to the American taxpayer, is significant. Not only is FHA’s current IT system outdated—it is unreliable."

Does the above statement from HUD keep anyone but us, up at night?

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
"A former employee committed identity theft to create phony HUD pay stubs and identification cards. He used the identities to create credit and to order expensive electronics, which he would sell online from his HUD computer."

Need I say more?

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Actually I've been using the wrong term. The correct term is SPII Sensitive Personal Identifying Information.

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
Done. Everything the US Government does is a disgrace. This has been going on too long. Another civil war is going to happen.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Done. Everything the US Government does is a disgrace. This has been going on too long. Another civil war is going to happen.
Thanks for your support, my friend. The sad part is we're paying their salaries.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ

"HUD has determined to permit the Reviewer to review and inspect certain documents, databases containing imaged documents, personally identifiable information, data and other information relating to the Mortgage Loans"

That's how I lost the house. Never could figure out how they used an outdated copy of the Note. Now I know-they got it from HUD (without my permission, I might add) and now they're doing it to deceased people. What a disgrace!

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
"HUD has determined to permit the Reviewer to review and inspect certain documents, databases containing imaged documents, personally identifiable information, data and other information relating to the Mortgage Loans"

That's how I lost the house. Never could figure out how they used an outdated copy of the Note. Now I know-they got it from HUD (without my permission, I might add) and now they're doing it to deceased people. What a disgrace!
Good grief (I would type in another term, but, this is a family site)! These lowlife are relentless and have no shame. They will probably have to look those two words up.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
"Currently, FHA’s platform is built on a more than 40-year-old mainframe system that runs an obsolete programming language. The risk that this presents to FHA and, by extension, to the American taxpayer, is significant. Not only is FHA’s current IT system outdated—it is unreliable."

Does the above statement from HUD keep anyone but us, up at night?
"A former employee committed identity theft to create phony HUD pay stubs and identification cards. He used the identities to create credit and to order expensive electronics, which he would sell online from his HUD computer."

Need I say more?

Please update your petition with these items and a request for HUD FHA GOV to stop the practice and take measures to secure information. This will help gather more names. Thanks.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ