Phoenix Arizona: 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Townhome for Rent.

Under H2O

LoanSafe Member
Mar 17, 2011
Phoenix, Az
I really have appreciated these boards and would be willing to help someone that needs a place to rent in Phoenix. My wife and I are willing to overlook any foreclosure related bad credit....but thats it. We are reluctant to having pets, but we would at least discuss it.

We currently have a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhome for Rent near 19th Ave & Indian School in the central corridor (2 story). The Townhome is 1380sf and has been completely updated. There is a 2 car garage, fireplace, Frig, Mirco, New Stove, washer & dryer, and the complex has a pool, spa, and Tennis court. The master bedroom is quite large with a walk in closet. While the townhome is very nice, and the 20 unit complex is very quiet, it does sit in a mediocre neighborhood. However, it is only 1 light from the I-17 freeway and has the best location in the complex, with a balcony off the master bedroom that overlooks the Tennis court.

It has just become available and we currently have it listed for $750.00 per month. This includes the HOA payment, which does not include water and utilities. It could be rented at any time and I am not sure if I will be able to remove this post after it is rented.....so as of 3-21-2011, it is available. I will post when it is no longer available.

We also own this property "Free and Clear" so there is no need to worry about it getting foreclosed on. That's not going to happen!

I do not wish to put any of my contact info in this post, so you will have to PM for more info and I will then send you a link to the property details.

Thank You,

Under H2O

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
I really have appreciated these boards and would be willing to help someone that needs a place to rent in Phoenix. My wife and I are willing to overlook any foreclosure related bad credit....but thats it. We are reluctant to having pets, but we would at least discuss it.

We currently have a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhome for Rent near 19th Ave & Indian School in the central corridor (2 story). The Townhome is 1380sf and has been completely updated. There is a 2 car garage, fireplace, Frig, Mirco, New Stove, washer & dryer, and the complex has a pool, spa, and Tennis court. The master bedroom is quite large with a walk in closet. While the townhome is very nice, and the 20 unit complex is very quiet, it does sit in a mediocre neighborhood. However, it is only 1 light from the I-17 freeway and has the best location in the complex, with a balcony off the master bedroom that overlooks the Tennis court.

It has just become available and we currently have it listed for $750.00 per month. This includes the HOA payment, which does not include water and utilities. It could be rented at any time and I am not sure if I will be able to remove this post after it is rented.....so as of 3-21-2011, it is available. I will post when it is no longer available.

We also own this property "Free and Clear" so there is no need to worry about it getting foreclosed on. That's not going to happen!

I do not wish to put any of my contact info in this post, so you will have to PM for more info and I will then send you a link to the property details.

Thank You,

Under H2O
Under H20- I wish I lived in Phoenix - This sounds like a dream place for the rent you are charging. Rents where I am are average $1500 and up (and that's considered low) for a much smaller place with not nearly the amenities and parking lot parking wherever you can find it. I assume you are advertising locally? I have a feeling you won't be waiting very long for a tenant. Good Luck!

absfn88

LoanSafe Member
Apr 18, 2011
Great Deal

Thank You,

Under H2O

is this place still available?