Notice of payment due Irs

P

Pammy J

I am under contract on a new construction home that is scheduled to close at the end of September. I have submitted a VA loan application and it has been conditionally approved pending me appraisal. My tax transcripts have already been received by the lender. I received a notice in the mail today that I am taxes for 2013... Will this impact my ability to close.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Well... if this is not taken care of, it's likely they'll place a lien on your brand new property, shortly after closing. If it's not paid, eventually they could move to foreclose on the home.

Likely, you'll get away with this, and the underwriters won't catch it. With that said, I really, really don't recommand it.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Nice to see you again, Pat! Are you enjoying living with your father again? We all wondered where you had gone, after your little childish outburst. Are you coming back for a while this time, or just in snippets? Inquiring minds want to know.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Ahhhh. My point is proven. Thank you OneHugeMess!

You do realize that all it would take is one mass email to request complaints about you to Moe & Erik and you will be shut off from posting. What is wrong with you? You never learned to play nice as a kid?

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
You know what, Pat. If there is one thing I do know, it's this. It takes a very lowly, and pathetic person to insult another fellow human based on their religion. Your post doesn't even dignify a response. But I will say this.

Your Correct. My Mom was a Realtor, and she died back in 2013, after losing her battle with Lung Cancer. She became a realtor to take care of me and my brother, after my father decided to walk out on us. It’s not even remotely any of your damn business, but she was a great Mom. She sacrificed everything for us to make sure we both went to college, and could have a semi-normal childhood.

Because she wanted to set me up for life, she encouraged me to purchase a home early. I bought in 2003, before the market was even crazy, and used the equity to purchase several other places. Instead of contributing to a retirement fund, I invested the money into real estate. Oh freaking well. It’s not any of your damn business anyway. Regardless, I would like to think throughout it all, I have given very educated and professional responses and attempted to help out as many people as I possibly could. That is more than you can truly say. Isn't it?

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
It is disheartening that ignorant and weak people have so much hate and vileness in their veins that they feel the need to attack others. Unfortunately, this is just a sad fact of life.

I have found that over the years that the people who cannot behave themselves in the community, haters, and just mentally unstable lunatics still lurk in the background and will post anonymously time and time again.

Hateful people filled with misplaced anger who mindlessly attack others simply because of their own pathetic lives are hell.

These people always self destruct alone in their self-made miseries. I say good riddance!

PatZZ

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2011
Nearby
It is disheartening that ignorant and weak people have so much hate and vileness in their veins that they feel the need to attack others. Unfortunately, this is just a sad fact of life.

I have found that over the years that the people who cannot behave themselves in the community, haters, and just mentally unstable lunatics still lurk in the background and will post anonymously time and time again.

Hateful people filled with misplaced anger who mindlessly attack others simply because of their own pathetic lives are hell.

These people always self destruct alone in their self-made miseries. I say good riddance!
Oh Boy....Sounds like I need to have a discussion with Moe.
I do not have an email address for Moe any longer, however, Erik, I will send a copy of this message to your email address to be certain it is seen and read. And Erik, if you can copy Moe, I would appreciate it.

I saw this thread earlier today and I actually kinda laughed because it was plain wild that the 2 people here, "wandarobo" and "onehugemess" had accused and convicted me of being the earlier person who posted the negative comments on this thread. And then made the comment that they would band together to write to Moe to get me removed from posting. Little do they know I no longer want any parts of this forum - for reasons like this. The immaturity and smallmindedness is over the top.

Now I see that Moe has commented and I can't ascertain whether Moe was believing that the "HUH" person was me. It boggles my mind why the two of them think I would feel any need to share what I think incognito. I have said what I thought in real time from my log on w/o any need to post under foolish names. Perhaps that's what they would do.

I presume the two who convicted me out of the blue are completely unaware that on a forum or a blog, the admin can log into the control panel and see precisely what IP address the comments arrived from. I would appreciate if Moe would post again and clear this up. He can check the panel to see that since I joined in 2011, I have always posted from the same area in NJ & never even logged on from a cell phone. I have no idea where Huh is from since his profile is now gone but he doesn't share my IP address. As long as my name is on this forum, I do not want anyone believing I would behave in such a stupid, juvenile manner. Jesus, are we children here or adults?

It was also rude to interrupt Pammy J's thread with these crazy remarks and insults that had no basis whatsoever. And wanda wants to label me as "VILE." It is unfortunate when we can't see past our own front toes.

One of the things I detest most in the world is to be falsely accused, especially over something silly. Wandarobo & I had an initial disagreement over her jumping to foolish conclusions. Here we go again. She will swear on God that she's always right and is often so wrong. And I can't imagine why OneHugeMess has chosen to follow her wings w/o thinking himself. I know nothing about your real estate career. Nothing at all. Never knew you had any association with real estate. I just was never into this forum in that manner. I know little about anyone because I was here for business, not to make friends or get involved in people's lives. I don't trust enough for that. And I was right. People are not to be trusted on this forum. At the slightest (created) disagreement, they begin telling and sharing personal information that was only shared with them. I must say I would never stoop that low. I also know absolutely nothing about Moe. Not a darn thing. I don't care about people's personal lives. I was on this forum to discuss mortgages.

Again, if Moe doesn't get back to read this, Erik, please let him know. And I will send you an email.

Many thanks.

Pat

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
You know what Pat, I honestly couldn't care less if it was you or not. The whole thing seems awfully convenient. I've been nothing but respectful and no one has reached out to me and tried to pick a fight, or said I steered the wrong. YOU are the only person who holds a grievance against me, or Wanda. I assume you were also involved in another thread, where a LO discussed that Mortgage Fraud is the way to Win, and you should buy off the examiner. I could be wrong, but it certainly sounds like something you would do.

By the way, as someone with a IT Background and a current Application Developer, I can tell you personally the post you just made doesn't even hold water. Even more so, it makes you sound like a very guilty individual with the capability of pulling such a stint and hoping to get away with it.

Do us all a favor and just walk away. Not a single person here thinks highly of you. You are nothing more than a troll.

PatZZ

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2011
Nearby
You know what Pat, I honestly couldn't care less if it was you or not. The whole thing seems awfully convenient. I've been nothing but respectful and no one has reached out to me and tried to pick a fight, or said I steered the wrong. YOU are the only person who holds a grievance against me, or Wanda. I assume you were also involved in another thread, where a LO discussed that Mortgage Fraud is the way to Win, and you should buy off the examiner. I could be wrong, but it certainly sounds like something you would do.

By the way, as someone with a IT Background and a current Application Developer, I can tell you personally the post you just made doesn't even hold water. Even more so, it makes you sound like a very guilty individual with the capability of pulling such a stint and hoping to get away with it.

Do us all a favor and just walk away. Not a single person here thinks highly of you. You are nothing more than a troll.
I don't give a d**n how convenient anything was. You and wanda think far too much of yourselves to think that people must hide their identities to say what they think to you. I have never hid my feelings. That's how things advanced to where they went.

So both you two idiots have convinced yourselves that every new person on this forum must be me trying to hide - from YOU & WANDA? So stupid. HEAR ME, I'm not wasting ANY time making up identities to respond to you. If I could see you, I would tell you straight to your face what I think. Coward, I am not.

And you continue being wrong. I don't care what you claim to know about IT, anyone who is the admin on a blog knows they can see the IP addresses of posters in the Cpanel. I have created blogs for years, so I know how they work. There are even apps that can be uploaded to show the city and state of the poster. YOU KNOW NOTHING. Read this article Mr. Stupid - https://www.quora.com/Can-the-IP-address-of-a-blog-post-be-traced-How-hard-is-it-to-trace-the-IP-address-where-a-normal-blog-post-was-made

You miss the point completely. I don't give a horse's ass what the people on that thread think about me. You don't affect my life. You add nothing to my life. And with intelligence as low as yours, I'm not losing out on anything. You are nothing more than an ass, and as your name implies, "One Huge Mess."

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Oh, I’m wrong huh?

It doesn't matter if the IP Address is different. I would bet my life on the fact that you personally used some sort of web proxy, or virtual private network to access the site and make those comments. Your so-called “experience” from blogging and information provided from a Yahoo-Answer style public forum is meaningless. Not only that, but you are clearly capable - as you idiotically revealed to us all.

You attacked ME, MY MOTHER, MOE, ERIK, and SANDRA. It doesn't matter if you acknowledge it or not. You never will apologize, even when you are in the far wrong - and you most certainly are. No one even likes your PMS Ass. You are nothing more than the drunk annoying girl from the party that everyone avoids. You made your bed...now sleep in it. It was you who decided to do this.

Go ahead. Rebuke Me. Call me "Stupid" all you want. I am not a moron. Not only do I have a degree in Computer Science, I am also Microsoft Certified Administrator for every single Server Family from NT to Windows Server 2012. I am even certified for Visio Studio by Microsoft as well! But then again, maybe your experience from "blogging" beats my educational background. Maybe.

By the way - if anyone would like to see Pat's last little episode, feel free to check out this thread!
https://www.loansafe.org/forum/threads/foreclosure-timeline-in-nj.45486/page-257

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I don't give a d**n how convenient anything was. You and wanda think far too much of yourselves to think that people must hide their identities to say what they think to you. I have never hid my feelings. That's how things advanced to where they went.

So both you two idiots have convinced yourselves that every new person on this forum must be me trying to hide - from YOU & WANDA? So stupid. HEAR ME, I'm not wasting ANY time making up identities to respond to you. If I could see you, I would tell you straight to your face what I think. Coward, I am not.

And you continue being wrong. I don't care what you claim to know about IT, anyone who is the admin on a blog knows they can see the IP addresses of posters in the Cpanel. I have created blogs for years, so I know how they work. There are even apps that can be uploaded to show the city and state of the poster. YOU KNOW NOTHING. Read this article Mr. Stupid - https://www.quora.com/Can-the-IP-address-of-a-blog-post-be-traced-How-hard-is-it-to-trace-the-IP-address-where-a-normal-blog-post-was-made

You miss the point completely. I don't give a horse's ass what the people on that thread think about me. You don't affect my life. You add nothing to my life. And with intelligence as low as yours, I'm not losing out on anything. You are nothing more than an ass, and as your name implies, "One Huge Mess."

"HushEmail, does that ring a bell?" Obviously it should. I would sue you for slander & suggest that OHM, Moe & Erik, does the same, however, I'm on to you. You've transferred any assets you have to make yourself judgment proof. Go away patZZ, it's your best move.

You just keep on transferring your credit card balances & go about your business.

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
Hey guys, when I have a few moments I'll take the time to address this. I did trace the IP's from the posts deleted from "Huh" account and I don't believe they came from the same location as yours PatZZ. Thank you for your response, there were some things that were said that were uncalled for.

I'm not sure who that guest was, and how or where they received information but I've seen an influx on new guest posts and difficulty with new members trying to join and post after they join. I have taken action to ban their IP so we shouldn't be seeing them any longer.