New Federal Housing and Finance Administration

kdarcel

LoanSafe Member
Feb 9, 2012
I just read that starting in July 2013 Federal Housing and Finance Administration has streamlined a program that if the mortgage is backed by Fannie or Freddie you should be getting a letter stating that if you make 3 trial payments your loan will be reinstated. On my NACA it says that my investor is Freddie Mac. So would this hold true for me and is this a legitimate fact. I am going to post this on the Loan Mod thread.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
I just read that starting in July 2013 Federal Housing and Finance Administration has streamlined a program that if the mortgage is backed by Fannie or Freddie you should be getting a letter stating that if you make 3 trial payments your loan will be reinstated. On my NACA it says that my investor is Freddie Mac. So would this hold true for me and is this a legitimate fact. I am going to post this on the Loan Mod thread.
This information has already been posted on the forum for several months now here;

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/loan-modification/74470-new-streamlined-fannie-mae-freddie-mac-modification-updates-no-hardship-docs-no-income-docs.html