NACAAnswers5

lpinlb

LoanSafe Member
Nov 9, 2007
Hi there - I have been unable to log in with my user id and password for almost a week - My id is 936612, can you help! I have sent e-mails to member services with no response. Our workshop is this Saturday ( soonest we could get into one ). I submmitted our online info on 1/22, faxed all our required docs on 2/9 and sent, via fed-ex, our copies of our loan docs to CMAC but so far, no response from anyone. Can you please advise since I can not even log in to check?

Elora123

LoanSafe Member
Jun 6, 2009
Hello! NACA5 I had a phone appointment to talk to a negotiator today at 2pm. Was caller 18 and waited for my turn, then when that time came I was sent to a menu that gave me no options that worked. I need to talk to a negotiator. Most of all I need to be assigned to one, please. I have some very time sensitive documents that Citi wants back and they are full of errors. I had a call from Kevin Winn's office yesterday, but the phone line was so noisy I barely heard the gentleman. I am not sure if I submitted everything he wanted due to the poor phone connection. NACA ID 575381 Thank you very much.

Rachenn09

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
As I mentioned before NACA submitted my file on 10/29/2009 to BoA and still no response from the bank. I had to call the OOP last month to get a negotiator assigned. Last week my negotiator told me that my new payment would be $20 higher than my original one, basically all they did was added what I owed to the principal so I can be current. Of course I was very upset and the negotiator replied to my email saying" The loan modifications are to bring the account current and to keep you from going into foreclosure. Unfortunately it is not designed to lower payments".
He also said that I wouldn't count too much on NACA, basically I have to do all the work.
Anyway, I declined the bad offer and now he submitted my file to the FHA HAMP department. Today I got a phone call from my new negotiator telling me that I'm not qualified for the FHA HAMP program because of my low income(even with partial claim, I will have to put down about $40000 to be qualified). This new negotiator suggested that since most likely I won't be qualified for any other program, I'll be better off doing short sale.
At this point I'm lost, I had high hope on NACA to help me, but I don't see the help here. It seems like BoA is totally ignoring NACA's proposal and even wanting to work with them.
Now I have 3 options:
1. come up with $40000 to get approved for the FHA HAMP
2. Make $800 more a month to make enough income to be qualified and not pay the $40000
3. Wait for NACA to do something
Any advice would be appreciated

Rachenn09

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
By the way, I called NACA a couple days ago to tell them about the bad offer and the lady said that they never received anything and there is nothing that can be done. All she could do was to escalate the issue

qikvixen

LoanSafe Member
Aug 17, 2009
Lancaster, CA
I am very frustrated myself. I have a bad mod offer on the table and I need to speak to my Naca representative but he hasn't returned my emails or my calls. As you can see from my sig, the mod offer was received on 2/25. It is now 3/10.

Is Naca going to fall asleep again on me? Come on guys, get it in gear. I need to speak with someone about what I need to do. I need to know if that offer is truly the best that can be had....or if you guys are going to try and negotiate something better for me. I need to know because I need to come up with another payment soon.

Could one of the NACA answers people get in touch with me or put me in touch with someone who can address my problem?

davephx

LoanSafe Member
Jul 21, 2009
Try e-maling the answer people (they gave e-mail somewhere here)... And include your NACA ID.

Some were very helpful but they seemed to have more or less vanished after they had to go to the latest STD event. More people in the pipeline when they can't handle all those already desperate for help to get they "solutions" done or negotiated.

NACA is trying but are overwhelmed just like most of the servicers. And both keep getting more in the pipeline but fear winding up in the sewer.

NACA Answers3

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
For all that are requesting help, please refer to our list of emails posted in this forum with your naca id number and we will be glad to assist you!

planter

LoanSafe Member
Dec 17, 2009
Thank you to all NACA members who post here. I submitted paperwork through NACA last year but didn't know I have to stay updated with NACA. Instead, I dealt with Loss Mit. and now with the Executive team member of Wells Fargo who's the servicer with B of A as the investor. It's been a year of hell with all the run arounds. I have found stable employment with enough income to pay if the loan get modified. I have trimmed expenses so I can afford a mortgage. Now even the people at the Executive is trying to find every reasons to not do a mod. Now the sale date on my house is March 22nd!!

My question is can NACA help me now and do I have to start the process all over again?

NACA Answers3

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
planter,
You can come to NACA for assistance. You will need to go online and follow the ten steps, attend a workshop, send in the documents that are requested and have a counseling appointment with our Home Save Counselor.
Go online at www.naca.com to get more info.

susieQ

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2009
Hey Latoya, I've been trying for weeks to get a negotiator to call me. My naca submission was denied by my servicer. What can I do fast?

kidwhite

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2010
Hi,
I had my file submitted to my lender on 1/29 and my file still shows 'in loss mitigation review' I called my lender to check the status with them and to ask if they could give me an estimate on how long the process usually takes. They just said no and check your NACA file. So I'm not at the 50 day mark and want to know what should I do now?

VEEGEE

LoanSafe Member
Dec 17, 2009
Hi and thanks for offering to help. I submitted with NACA in September and was one full month behind at that point. Right away we were offered a Special Forebearance payment of $1157. We accepted and waited for paperwork to make first payment. the PW never arrived. We called NACA repeatedly to tell them still no PW and even began calling BofA after a while. I got a hold of Jonathan Murphy at BofA and he had someone review my file. I was then sent a offer at $1629.36 for 3 months (starting 04/01/2010) with PW to sign and return. I contact NACA about this offer being different from the 1st offer and they said that according to their contact at the bank my file was still under review and there was no offer of $1629.36.
So today I get an email from NACA that says this:
Response from lender:

"We have reviewed the case and are unable to offer a modification based on the borrower’s current financial situation. We can offer a 6 month Home Saver Forbearance Plan. A reduced payment of $985.35 can be accepted 4/1/2010 through 9/1/2010. During the forbearance period, contact servicer immediately if there is a change in the financial situation, and we will reevaluate to see if
permanent solution is possible"

I am not sure what this means. Is this good or bad. What happens in 6 months?

Also, I am self employed and have had a reduction in income which is why I am in this sit. I do have contributing income from another source, but that person is not on the loan.

Thanks for your help!!!

efgman

LoanSafe Member
Mar 16, 2010
I need some help my house was about to go into foreclosure 3/10/10 on 3/08/10 I was able to set an appoinment with a NACA counselor needless to say I was really freaking out about losing my home.Anyway when I submitted my paper work I messed up! did not inculde my child support,my wife's car payment etc.just figured it out today when I looked at my file on NACA web site what should I do now ?

lpinlb

LoanSafe Member
Nov 9, 2007
Hi there! I am Naca id# 936612

I have missed three phone consults now becuase the time they call never matches up with my appt. time! I appreciate the calls but would just love to confirm the time zone, I am in CA. I have completed the workshop, web submission, faxed my docs, sent my docs for forensic audit - now I just need to talk to that live person to get the ball rolling! I signed up for another appointment but here's the deal - I am due with our second child in 18 days and I would sure love to talk to someone before then, if at all possible! Can I e-mail back the form letter and fax addresses I have received from NACA servicers or do they not even monitor that info? I was turned down for a loan mod which I had first submitted in April 2009 last month with BofA and we are currently 8 months behind and I am a nervous nelly at this point! Thanks for any suggestions!

helpsavemyhome

LoanSafe Member
Dec 1, 2008
I am in desperate need of assistance from someone at NACA. Our budget was updated last month and the lady totally messed it up. My lender is now asking for proof of income for money we don't receive. I had an appt. with NACA this morning and the woman said she had to transfer me to a counselor..well, the counselor told me I have to wait another week for another appointment. Please help. NACA id is 476058.