NACAAnswers5

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
crickett2314 servicers not under contract, with NACA who accepts our files, we have established communication to get status updates. Sometimes you have to establish the contact information. Most servicers not cooperating with NACA are going to require the member to complete one of their loss mitigation packages. You should use your NACA file to mirror the budget you have completed with us, as well as provide the same documents you have provided to us. This assures our files match and they do not get confused about what is affordable. You also need to find out Who owns your loan. The servicer is required to share this information with you. You should ask if it is Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Ginny or other insured FHA/VA/USRD, bank-owned or privately held in security. You also need to know your current property value. You have a better chance of getting a permanent solution if the property is worth less than what is owed. Servicers and investors make the decision to assist a homeowner now based on a business model. It has to be a good business decision to approve a modification. You are the negotiator on your file with your servicer. You will need to get a direct contact person email, name and/or phone number for your servicer Loss Mitigation Department. (make sure to give this information to your NACA counselor)

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
I'm sure if BoA responses quickly to NACA as I have submitted my file on 10/29/2010 and I still haven't heard anything from BoA
Rachenn09 please email me your name so that i can look into your file to further review and make sure to include blog name so that i can make sure that i have addressed you

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
Naca,

What has your experience with Wilshire or BAC been like? Are they easy or hard to work with?

Also, if my loan is set to transfer to BAC in March would it be a waste of time to send Wilshire documents they have requested recently for modification???
I just want to cover all my tracks but I want to know if it would really waste my time to sent them to Wilshire. Thanks!
Ibeg2differ If the modification from Wilshire is affordable and fixed for the life of the loan, then I would sign the documents and it will transfer over to BoA. If it is not affordable, then wait until it is sold to BoA in March and have your file resubmitted by NACA over to BoA

NACA Answers7

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
I'm sure if BoA responses quickly to NACA as I have submitted my file on 10/29/2010 and I still haven't heard anything from BoA

If you would like you can email me your ID and I can take a look at the file, and give you an update.

Yo can also visit www.naca.com click on webfile/status (need your naca id# and password) and view all the activite on your file.

Rachenn09

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
Thanks for relying. I just sent you an e-mail with my ID and a brief summary of my situation

LivinIt

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2010
NACA 5 or 7 : I went to STD Las Vegas, at the very end we were waiting for the BofA rep. and they called us and other people as well. We were told by the BofA rep, that our loans are under Fannie or Freddie. The deal is to make a 3 months trial payment that we workout with the NACA budget analys. After that, that should be the permanent or modification of our loan. I finally recieved my paperwork with BofA, but it is a forbearance, I accepted the forbearance because it is almost similar to my workout budget. I'am just wondering if this is possible?

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
NACA 5 or 7 : I went to STD Las Vegas, at the very end we were waiting for the BofA rep. and they called us and other people as well. We were told by the BofA rep, that our loans are under Fannie or Freddie. The deal is to make a 3 months trial payment that we workout with the NACA budget analys. After that, that should be the permanent or modification of our loan. I finally recieved my paperwork with BofA, but it is a forbearance, I accepted the forbearance because it is almost similar to my workout budget. I'am just wondering if this is possible?
livinit once you made those payments on time make sure that you fax in your updated income so that your file can be re-submitted for a permanent solution. Sometimes when you reciev a proposal its just that a proposal which is subject to change depending on the bank after further review. Its imperative that when you have signed documents that you make those payments in a timely manner because the offer can become null and avoid if not paid on time and will hinder in getting you that permanent solution.

LadyDoveFL

LoanSafe Member
Feb 6, 2009
Clearwater, FL
NACA5 - I have two questions for you (or any of the other NACAAnswers folks):

1. please see my post regarding the Member Login screen.
  2. I finally snagged a job! I start on Monday, but it is a short-term temp position lasting 3-4 months (give-or-take). Can I possibly qualify for some type of loan mod (being that this is short-term, I could find myself unemployed again by this summer)?

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
LadyDoveFL NACA has updated the system. In order to access your account you need to create a 6 character password that must include 1 capital letter, 1 number and 1 special character in your 6 character password. You have to put in your old password and then change it to the new 6 character password. If you need further assistance email me your ID and i'll guide you through. Yes the second job is income and we could redo the budget and resubmit for a different solution.

dessertgirl

LoanSafe Member
Feb 13, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Do you know what this means: QA File Perfected. Opener PEGA Complete

I called Chase just now to make my 8th payment in my trial plan. While on the phone I asked if there was an update on my file and this is what she said was there as of 2/12.

It also still says that I'm in a workout status too.

Bit of history: Trial Plan starting Aug. 1st. Never late and made all payments. They went to run the numbers to finalize mod in Dec. and came back and told me that my income went up by 26% and that the govt. requires that they start a new trial plan with an increase of $400 a month. Btw, there is a mistake somewhere, my income did not go up.

I immediately contacted NACA to see what can be done. I have continued making the lower/original Trial Plan payment and just made March's when I called.

mr.drey

LoanSafe Member
Dec 7, 2009
Im having a problem uploading files to NACA page. I tried to upload directly on the web page, first time it didn't accept files, said it was wrong format, while all files were PDF, I checked. Second time I could not get to upload page at all, it said page cant be found or been removed.
So I emailed the docs to: email(my naca #)@nacalynx.com
Its been almost 5 days since, but I dont see any documents on my NACA page. How long does it take to upload them?
Thank you.

dessertgirl

LoanSafe Member
Feb 13, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
when it works it's instant. I had this happen to me before. I wish I knew what the solution is. I just know that whenever it works, it's instantaneous. Make sure you have the NACA cover sheet as the first page. good luck! :)

W

whatsinaname

I need help and I am not getting any from NACA! I also just left a voice mail for Jason Wheeler. Chase sold my home in November - in the middle of a loan modification. They also gave no notice of the sale and sold it a third party.

I want my home back!

Jason was supposed to be negotiating with Chase - I talked to him on the phone two or three times.

Today I tried to log in to the NACA site and my password is not working - and, no, I did not forget my password.

Has NACA archived my file without letting me know?????

What happened to NACA helping me get my home back?

FL201

LoanSafe Member
Feb 23, 2010
I own a rental house as well as my primary residence. I need help restructuring the loan on my primary residence only. Does owning the rental disqualify me from getting help from NACA?? I have seen some posts that say it would. Can one of the NACA answers people please let me know or anyone else who might know this. I am thinking of going to the STD event this weekend but dont want to spend 2-3 days if no help available to me. Thanks.

IndyMac Nightmare

LoanSafe Member
Oct 14, 2009
No CA
February 25, 2010

Latoya,

I am grateful to see NACA's presence now on the loansafe.org forums. I am hoping you can help me find one person with whom to work with at NACA. I have been so frustrated in my attempts to communicate with NACA and move forward.

I have scheduled several times on the website to speak with a negotiator at NACA. This last time someone from member services/counseling called instead of a negotiator. It took awhile for me to realize I wasn't speaking with a negotiator and it took awhile for the counselor to look and see that I had indeed made an appointment to speak with a negotiator BUT NACA sent the appointment to the wrong dept.

This fellow advised me to go back to the website and schedule another appt. (with the same system that makes mistakes on where they send the appt. and that also gives the appt. time as 3 hours later than what I signed up for and never designates time zones in any of it, so I never know when someone will actually call.) He was responsive to my frustration and arranged for his supervisor to call me within 48 hours. I have never received that call or even a message. Now the website lists the next possible available phone appt. with a negotiator is MARCH 16, the day after our sale. Help.

This is just the last frustrating experience of spending hours trying to schedule and successfully speak with someone at NACA, waiting days and sometimes weeks to even GET a scheduled phone appt. and then almost never getting someone who can give me an answer or give me current information. I know NACA is very busy, but this is my home I am trying to save while working full-time to make the money to afford the loan mod if I get it. I have 50% equity and have learned the hard way that this makes my home more desirable as a foreclosure for IndyMac Bank and Deutsche Bank, the investor who invested AFTER IndyMac started foreclosure proceedings.

I would very much like to speak with a negotiator about:
How to get NACA and IndyMac to speak with each other.
My first real contact at IndyMac, Chip Garrett, who handles "NACA members in foreclosure" and NACA have never spoken. Chip Garrett had me send all my updated financials directly to him and not the 800 IndyMac number. I did that earlier this month and have been waiting for the results from him, which he said could be several weeks.

Now I have been called by another IndyMac individual, Enrique Gonzalez, who wants to "verify" my income and budget in ORDER TO SUBMIT for loan mod. (I have not for 14 months been able to even reach ONE individual at IndyMac who gave their last name and phone number and now I have TWO calling me! This was after I sent a letter detailing many inconsistencies between their "offer to help" info and the actual lack of response to our letters and calls or delayed response and irrelevant response.) How many people should I be going over my financials with again and again? He explained that NACA only gets "estimates" of income and so he has to verify it. I corrected his info and told him that NACA required and continues to require faxed in documentation of income! How many submissions are being done now? Does each delete the prior one? Or what is happening?

Our fourth auction date is set for March 15. What is the status per NACA on this?

Is the NPV going to always exclude us from a loan mod because we have so much equity in our home?

I submitted updated financial info to NACA who stated they submitted it to IndyMac and have had no response. Is NACA talking with IndyMac? If so, is NACA going to work with Chip Garrett who says he is working with me?

Loan audit submitted by fax 11/27/09 (and again in 2010 per CMAC's request) to CMAC. NACA told me I get the results from CMAC. CMAC told me they send the results to NACA. I called CMAC again today and they said they delivered our completed audit on February 23 to NACA and that it then takes three weeks for NACA to upload it to the site and THEN I will know the results of the audit I requested on Nov. 27. So, on about March 15 I should know the results of the audit. That will be the day of the auction on our home. Can you help me get the results earlier?

Can you help me get an appt. with a negotiator who knows about IndyMac, Deutsche Bank, and the problem of having equity?

Thanks LaToya!

IndyMac Nightmare
813816 NACA ID
My phone contact is on file with NACA.

NACA has changed tremendously, There is no one in particular as far as negotiator for a particular servicer. All negotiators respond to all banks that we have agreements with and try to develop a relationship with the smaller servicers who we do not have a contract with to help homeowners. Kevin Winn handles escalated Negotiation files whether you have been denied or you reject the proposal and so on. As far as Chase is concerned, we(NACA) are at war. Chase is very difficult to work with at the moment. If you would like you can email me your ID and I can schedule you an appointment with a negotiator or you can schedule an appointment with a negotiator by going into your NACA file and click the link to speak with one at any date or time that is convenient for you.

jfmiller

LoanSafe Member
Mar 5, 2008
Please can you tell me does NACA work with Homeq servicing and if so will they be at the Home save expo this week. If not when is the next expo. I cant get through to no one at any office, i sent 5 phone appts and no call.

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
Im having a problem uploading files to NACA page. I tried to upload directly on the web page, first time it didn't accept files, said it was wrong format, while all files were PDF, I checked. Second time I could not get to upload page at all, it said page cant be found or been removed.
So I emailed the docs to: email(my naca #)@nacalynx.com
Its been almost 5 days since, but I dont see any documents on my NACA page. How long does it take to upload them?
Thank you.
Your documents should post when you send them. Are you also scanning in the fax coversheet as well?

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
Please can you tell me does NACA work with Homeq servicing and if so will they be at the Home save expo this week. If not when is the next expo. I cant get through to no one at any office, i sent 5 phone appts and no call.
HomEQ will not be at the event. For upcomming events you have to keep checking the NACA website. IF you are having trouble scheduling an appt, email me your id so that I can help.

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
Indymac Nightmares

LaToya Denise Jones
03/02/10 - 2:48 PMi called member in reference to the email from the blog.What will be a good time to reach you? If you have foreclosure papers with sale date please fax them in.LaToya Denise Jones
02/26/10 - 10:10 AMi called both numbers no answer, i left a voicemail in response to the email from the loansafe blog. What will be a good time to reach you? If you have foreclosure papers with sale date please fax them in.

this is to show that i have reached out, i will be out of the office on 3-5-10 due to the Save A Thon event, please try to reply before then or i will get back after the tour.