NACAAnswers5

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
If you would like for me to address any concern please feel free to email me with your NACA ID and name in reference to loansafe blog so that I can help get you answers. [email protected]:)

caldwell02

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2010
Latoya - what is the relationship between you and others like you and the people at the banks - like Chase - who supposedly are working on NACA accounts? I have never talked with a specific NACA negotiator at Naca other than Kevin Winn, and never talked with a specific negotiator at Chase who is working on my account. And I have been at this 13 months. I'm in the middle of a trial right now - long story - and would be most happy to have ONE person other than Kevin to talk with. How do I find out who "my" negotiator is at Naca or at Chase?

BTW - the Exec team at Chase won't talk to me because I am with you, so please don't advise me to ask them.

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
NACA has changed tremendously, There is no one in particular as far as negotiator for a particular servicer. All negotiators respond to all banks that we have agreements with and try to develop a relationship with the smaller servicers who we do not have a contract with to help homeowners. Kevin Winn handles escalated Negotiation files whether you have been denied or you reject the proposal and so on. As far as Chase is concerned, we(NACA) are at war. Chase is very difficult to work with at the moment. If you would like you can email me your ID and I can schedule you an appointment with a negotiator or you can schedule an appointment with a negotiator by going into your NACA file and click the link to speak with one at any date or time that is convenient for you.

caldwell02

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2010
At war with Chase Huh? What does that mean? I think there are many people on this forum who would like to know. We would also like to know if there is a way we can assist. If you have an agreement with Chase that was SIGNED by them and I assume you do since the Chase Exec team won't talk with me "because of their agreement with NACA," then are they violating this agreement? If so, are you taking them to court?

BTW - I will e-mail you later.

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
When I say NACA is at war with Chase meaning yes we do have an agreement with Chase, but they are being very slow to respond. They are working hard, but they are being hard to work with at the moment. We are fighting on behalf of you(homeowners) for you to save your home and get affordable payment for the life of the loan. We and You(homeowners) just have to keep putting the pressure on Chase to get the job done and give us(you) answers!

b_amagirl

LoanSafe Member
Nov 5, 2009
In the South
i was wanting to know what happens when NACA has arranged a meeting with the lender. FSmith sent me an email stating that they (NACA) would be meeting with my lender today Friday 2/12 and to call back next week. How likely is it that they (BoA) will show up? Do they have to show up?

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
BoA is actually one of the servicers who works very well with NACA. They respond quickly and are on board.

b_amagirl

LoanSafe Member
Nov 5, 2009
In the South
well i hope this meeting they are having turns out well b/c its been about a month since i was told that they were doing a title search and once that came back the would approve the mod; this was after being told it would only take a week.....thanks.

NACA Answers5

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
To keep calling your loss mitigation department, keep updating NACA with financials or changes, keep checking your file for responses, to keep fighting until you get a solution

123tanda

LoanSafe Member
Jun 18, 2009
California
naca 5,

I rejected the mod from boa bec payment is more higher what I am paying now. I fax the proposal to NACA and talk to M Mckinnon and I said I will reject the offer. First he want me to accept it but I said no way. He said I have to free some money. I said I will borrow some money to pay my other car cause the bal is $ 500. 00. He said he will asked Kevin Winn and will call back. But he never did. My file was resubmitted on Feb 1, 2010 for restructure. What is my expectation

crickett2314

LoanSafe Member
Feb 8, 2010
I've been reading posts on this forum by NACA employees, I'm interested to know if they can post names of servicer they have work with. My servicer was Chevy Chase which is now Capital One. Are they willing participant of home save through NACA.

Rachenn09

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
I'm sure if BoA responses quickly to NACA as I have submitted my file on 10/29/2010 and I still haven't heard anything from BoA

IBeg2Differ

LoanSafe Member
Feb 10, 2010
Naca,

What has your experience with Wilshire or BAC been like? Are they easy or hard to work with?

Also, if my loan is set to transfer to BAC in March would it be a waste of time to send Wilshire documents they have requested recently for modification???
I just want to cover all my tracks but I want to know if it would really waste my time to sent them to Wilshire. Thanks!

GottaMakeThisWork

LoanSafe Member
Sep 9, 2009
Michigan
Naca,

What has your experience with Wilshire or BAC been like? Are they easy or hard to work with?

Also, if my loan is set to transfer to BAC in March would it be a waste of time to send Wilshire documents they have requested recently for modification???
I just want to cover all my tracks but I want to know if it would really waste my time to sent them to Wilshire. Thanks!
My loan is with Stupidshire too and they are a bunch of morons. When you call there its like calling some sort of second hand collection agency even if you are up to date on your mortgage. They have to verify your name, address, phone number, employer, etc each and every time you call.

Stupidshire has no benefit by working your loan mod since your loan is transferring and you would more than likely have to start again anyway. March is only a few weeks away so you might save yourself a few headaches by waiting.