Naca sent file!

kdarcel

LoanSafe Member
Feb 9, 2012
Please please help me!!

I am working with NACA and they say they cannot help me because they cannot seem to run a credit report. I have been in touch with experian and they say they do not know why NACA is having trouble running the report. I am at a loss. They keep getting experian host processing error. No one seems to know what this means. Also when I went to a HUD counselor and they pulled the report from experiasn right away. Thanks for the HELP!!

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
I would work with the Loan mod center here, before I would work with anyone else. Click the house at the top of the page.

kdarcel

LoanSafe Member
Feb 9, 2012
OK I am nervous. NACA submitted my file today 3-28-2013. I am crossing my fingers that I get a favorable answer. I have been denied a modification three times from Wells Fargo (investor HSBC). I hope this helps. I f not I don't know what to do next but we shall see. Wish me LUCK!

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
The good news is HSBC has finally begun to offer permanent loan modifications because for YEARS they only offered temporary 1-3 year mods. I wish you the best my friend and NACA is an excellent organization!