NACA Assistance in getting a BOA modification

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
i was just turned down for a lona mod done evey thing NACA said do and they could do it i guess bank of america has a hold on NACA TOO .home is under water over $100,000.00 i even got a letter from bofa by fedx saying met all requirement for the DOJ SELTTEMENT and fill out the papers and send back my loan is owed by bank of new york. mybe someone on here one the higher upps @ naca will read this and take a look at my file need to do somthinf ASAP my naca id 303874
I also posted this on the other thread;

We do not have access to NACA file information here on LoanSafe, you may want to try posting this on the NACA forum here;

NACA Blog | NACA's Official Blog and Forums

And/or you can try contacting Kevin Winn or Tim Trumble here;

NACA supervisor:
Kevin Winn
[email protected]
1-617-250-6222 ext. 1254

Tim Trumble
Online Operations, NACA
[email protected]

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
How did you get your modification with US Bank as investor? Was BofA your Servicer? What success rates are folks having here with US Bank as the investor? Is there information on the forum about US Bank as investor/BofA as servicer with US Bank allowing modifications? I've tried the thread search engine on this topic but am not coming up with much?
The modification was actually approved for the trial payments prior to going to US Bank and then after making the three payments I received the permanent docs and looked up the loan on MERS again and it was US Bank at that time. The servicer is Chase.

jhjordan

LoanSafe Member
Jan 23, 2011
Hi Cat,

That sounds like encouraging information about U.S. Bank. I just spoke with the CRM about the two (or three) different investors on my loan. and she explained that US Bank is the trustee for Deutsche Bank on the loan, and that Wells Fargo is a "subservicer" that has been designated by U.S. Bank to manage the loan as the investor.

This is all very confusing to me, so I asked the CRM which investor do they send the application for modification to? I asked her this same question in 2 different ways, and the first time she answered Wells Fargo, and the second time, she answered US Bank. Then she said that BofA sends it to Wells Fargo, who then sends it to U.S. Bank for a decision. She said "it's currently in the Appeals process having been sent to Wells Fargo waiting for a review to validate the modification."

This idea of a subservicer seems very confusing and adds yet another layer it seems where things can go awry. Have you heard of these subservicing arrangements here?

Thank you.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Hi Cat,

That sounds like encouraging information about U.S. Bank. I just spoke with the CRM about the two (or three) different investors on my loan. and she explained that US Bank is the trustee for Deutsche Bank on the loan, and that Wells Fargo is a "subservicer" that has been designated by U.S. Bank to manage the loan as the investor.

This is all very confusing to me, so I asked the CRM which investor do they send the application for modification to? I asked her this same question in 2 different ways, and the first time she answered Wells Fargo, and the second time, she answered US Bank. Then she said that BofA sends it to Wells Fargo, who then sends it to U.S. Bank for a decision. She said "it's currently in the Appeals process having been sent to Wells Fargo waiting for a review to validate the modification."

This idea of a subservicer seems very confusing and adds yet another layer it seems where things can go awry. Have you heard of these subservicing arrangements here?

Thank you.
Yes it happens quite often in the mortgage backed securities realm. I know this article has a small font, but it is the best one to explain how the process goes and how each level of the trusts are established;

Mortgage Securitization Process

jhjordan

LoanSafe Member
Jan 23, 2011

Hi Cat,

I am writing today with the very good news that BofA suddenly and finally offered me a "permanent" modification!!!! I am both very happy and shocked at the same time because this has been such a long,brutal,tormented journey for me. After receiving notification via email and voice mail from my CRM today, I sat there frozen at my desk stunned in disbelief, and while immediately experiencing a surge of happiness, I also wept quite openly from sheer relief.

I was very surprised, too, that I am being offered a "permanent" modification, when I had not yet been offered a "trial" modification, but perhaps they are taking the trial modification I completed on the HELOC into consideration?

However, the terms of the permanent mod on the first are terrible: The loan is extended to 40 years, the interest rate is lowered to 2% and the missed payments and fees are added to the back of the loan. The interest rate will increase after 3 years not to exceed 3.375%. For this reason, the payments are high: $2632. There is no principal reduction, even though Keep Your Home California has twice offered $100,000 principal reductions to BofA on my behalf. This means that the current loan value in addition to the HELOC of 468.00 per month I'm already paying means the two loans total more than 2 1/2 times the current value of the underwater home!

Since this is designated a "permanent" modification after the papers are signed, I am wondering now how I should proceed to see about a principal reduction and getting a settlement on the HELOC? I can contact Keep Your Home California again to see if after a permanent mod they can still provide a principal reduction to help lower the overall loan balance and/or payments. I am not sure about how to settle the second? I know my BK attorney had mentioned a way to handle this, too, so I will also give him a call.

I know these are lousy terms to accept for a modification, but I have fought so long and hard to keep my home and to even be offered a modification in spite of having the income and qualifying only to be churned and blocked by the bank.

I can only surmise that this sudden turnaround occurred because of the intervention and advocacy of the California Attorney General's Monitor. I am sure I will hear from their attorney soon since I also notified him of the mod today. I am so truly grateful for their assistance as well as for all the support and direction I have received on this site from Cat and the other monitors and participants!

What I've learned is do not waste any time trying to work directly with the banks if they are giving you the runaround and instead go directly to the Attorney General's office of your state or the top government/legal source available to you for assistance!!! I think that the article that Cat posted above shows that the banks stand to make a profit from foreclosing on your home instead of modifying because the investors have already been paid off by the insurers and from lawsuits; therefore, the banks will avoid giving a modification as long as possible and instead attempt to bully you into a short sale or foreclosure for which they can keep the full proceeds. They are in effect stealing people's homes right out from under them when they can get away with it and are further using taxpayer's bailout money to do so. Fight for your home and demand fair treatment from an abusive financial system!!!

And now it's finally time to breathe a little easier for a while after this 5 year long nightmare.

Last edited:

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
That is good news, maybe you could speak to the AG monitor prior to accepting and explain to them that they are not allowing you to use the KYHC monies that you were approved for and see what they say. You have been fighting for so long, this is a hard decision to make.

asmullinax

LoanSafe Member
Jan 31, 2009
I too am going through the same thing as jhjordan with BOA with Deutsche Bank as my investor on behalf of First Franklin instead of WF. I have been working with BOA myself since August. Turned down and appealed and turned down for that. Now BOA says they are going to try to do an in house modification this started this week 5/6/2013. I have contacted NACA and am submitting my information tomorrow and will be making a phone appointment ASAP. But I find all the stuff that jhjordan has posted after going to save the dream, which is not scheduled in Georgia or anywhere close for me is not an option. Is NACA really going to be able to help with all the "going down the rabbit hole" informaton that is given out! I have read where when the banks "delay" like I have been for 9 months, that they are going to make a lot of money if they do foreclose, so am I in this situation? I have contacted the Attorney General's Office in Georgia 5 times and left messages and no one ever calls me back. Is there something like the AG monitor in Georgia that I don't know the number for? Is there a legal entity I can contact in Georgia for some type of legal advice? Cat Damiano I would love some input from you here on some state specific information about Georgia and some help. Thanks everyone in advance.

jhjordan

LoanSafe Member
Jan 23, 2011
Hi asmullinax:

I don't know anything about Georgia; you may want to research if Georgia has set up an AG Monitor Program as California has, but I actually talked with the CA AG Monitor's attorney yesterday who told me that the modification I received is actually an in-house modification that is the only kind that that Wells Fargo, the subservicer for the investor, will allow.

However, the attorney also said that the banks have been notoriously terrible at communicating that this is what kind of modification it is and the only one for which my loan is eligible for. BofA never told me I was wasting my time applying for HAMP and being denied over and over again because the investor does not accept HAMP; BofA just told me they couldn't give me a modification because the investor would not allow one. In addition, they never offered me an in-house mod until the CA AG's office got involved. So perhaps since you are being considered for an in-house, you may actually be in a better position and have a better chance to be offered a modification.

I think working with NACA was useful because of their document portal system that does very well with warehousing and recording the necessary documents for the modification, instead of having BofA constantly lose the documents or say that you never sent them in. This happened to me over and over again for nearly 4 years.

The NACA portal also allows some direct communication with your BofA CRM, however cryptic, because by their contract they have to respond within a week's time, especially in California. This is better than endlessly trying to get your BofA CRM on the phone! To me, though, working with NACA was much like working with other HUD agencies. Their counselors help you prepare your budget and tell you what documents to submit. The difference with NACA over HUD is that you can go in an view your portal to see if your documents have been received by the bank.

As for the NACA event I attended, maybe things were different at the height of the crisis, but my impression of the whole process was that it is a way to get everyone processed and into the system in an orderly fashion. The whole event is set up like a human flow chart, sort of like a pipeline, where you get routed to specific areas based on your situation and you sit for long periods of time with other folks until you get to speak to a NACA rep who addresses your specific issue. There seems to be fewer remedies at this event than there perhaps used to be, but it is apparently based on an individual's specific situation.

I did, however, find myself further confused by speaking with the BofA/NACA rep there about the status of my loan/investor situation, because the information I received there, in part, was contrary to the information I had received from BofA. BofA will tell you anything on the phone, but they will not usually put it in writing.

My impression at the event is that NACA just facilitates the process for the homeowner and the Bank and attempts to educate and inform the homeowner about their situation. I think this may be especially useful for folks who may not understand even the basic financial process or who are under-educated or have poor English skills. However, the final decision remains with the bank.

In short, in my situation, I hit a wall both with BofA and through working with NACA. It was not until the CA AG Attorney Rep got involved that I finally found out the real investor situation regarding my loan and the investor's requirements to be offered a modification. In fact, after they got involved, the whole tenure of my interactions with BofA suddenly changed from trying to bully me into a short sale to telling me in positive tones that "the modification is being validated," and then suddenly offering me a permanent modification.

The modification I've been offered preserves the original loan value even though the home is greatly underwater. It just lowers the interest rate and payment by extending the loan. Therefore, it's not much of an improvement from a financial standpoint, but it allows me to keep my home and return to normal servicing.

That's a giant step forward after all these years of being severely abused by the bank. The CA AG Attorney remains in oversight for my situation as I work through finalizing the permanent mod with BofA to make certain everything progresses as it should. Since he's basically a Consumer Protection Attorney, perhaps you may want to see if Georgia has something like that set up to deal with the fallout from the mortgage crisis and/or contact a local agency that makes available Consumer Protection Attorneys for this purpose.

Cat, too, is the most wonderful help, and I am extremely grateful for this site!

jhjordan

LoanSafe Member
Jan 23, 2011
NACA Proposal one month after permanent modification?

Hi All,

As an update, last month, May 2013, I signed and returned the permanent modification papers that BofA offered me after the CA Attorney General Monitor's consumer protection attorney got involved. I made the first payment on June 1st and am on track to make the second payment on July 1st, after which my CRM informs me that my loan will return to normal servicing.

As I previously mentioned, the terms for the modification are really bad, with a high payment, because this modification just basically extends the loan to 40 years and includes all the horrendous fees BofA tacked on. There is no principal reduction. And for some reason they are charging me 4 times the amount of my monthly homeowner's policy payment for the escrow account. (I will question them further on this).

In any case, today, a month after signing and returning the modification papers to BofA, I received a NACA email alert informing me that my Servicer has made me a proposal. Thinking it was for a principal reduction, I checked my NACA website only to see that the offer from the Servicer was exactly the same modification I have already received and am currently paying on?

The NACA site is asking me to accept or refuse the proposal from the Servicer. I find this really confusing because, as I mentioned, I am already in the modification that I received with the CA Attorney General Monitor's consumer protection attorney's assistance. Why is NACA offering me this proposal now, almost a month later, and after I had previously been informed by the BofA CRM that they had already closed my NACA file??? I don't know if I should accept the NACA offer on their website after I'm already in the exact same modification? What happens if I don't?

In addition, the terms are fairly unacceptable because the payment is still too high, offers no principal reduction for a greatly underwater loan, and tacks on all of BofA's unfair fees, and includes a homeowner's insurance payment that is 4 times the actual monthly payment. What happens if I select that I don't accept the offer on the NACA site and ask for better terms? What happens if I do nothing further regarding the NACA site?

To complicate matters further, I am currently working with Keep Your Home California on a loan recast/principal reduction program that BofA is participating in. I should know soon if that will be applied to my loan.

So, what should I do about the NACA proposal I received today?

Thank you.

lwillhite

LoanSafe Member
Dec 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hello jhjordan,

What you have experienced is actually just a variation on something we see here every day. We often have members in a trial modification period as a result from a NACA proposal who then receive a letter from the bank saying they were denied a modification.

It's just a classic case of left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing at the bank. Different departments handled the NACA proposal and the Attorney General's inquiry. Apparently, the 40 year extension is the only thing the investor on your loan allows for modification since the two separate reviews came back with the same result.

Since you are already in a trial payment period, you best bet in responding to the proposal in your NACA file is to actually do nothing. Simply continue with the trial payment plan you are in through the AG's inquiry.

Tim Trumble
Online Operations, NACA
[email protected]

jhjordan

LoanSafe Member
Jan 23, 2011
Hi Tim,

Thank you for the explanation about what to do with the NACA alert. After the attorney general's help, I was actually offered a permanent modification instead of a trial mod.

miasummer

LoanSafe Member
Oct 22, 2012
Boa and NACA nightmare...

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the explanation about what to do with the NACA alert. After the attorney general's help, I was actually offered a permanent modification instead of a trial mod.
Jhjordan,
How did you get the perm mod. Who do I need to contact. Naca and BOA are giving me the run around and dont want to help. Do you have any contacts you can share. I just want to tell them to offer me a mod so we can all move on with our lives. They also sent me a letter that because I went with NACA I will not be able to go thru HAMP ...thats just plain bullS*&^! Please help...

asmullinax

LoanSafe Member
Jan 31, 2009
Wayyy CRAZY!!

It's just plain crazy all the way around. The banks are spending so much $$ on people who are doing the same things with you and NACA...why not GET ORGANIZED...stop paying two people to do the same job and use some of that bail out money to actually help people in trouble. I guess that would be too easy...All I got to say is if I did my job like Bank of America does theirs I would be FIRED and living in the streets. That is what is so sad and frustrating...I have been at it a year now!! :push:

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Jhjordan,
How did you get the perm mod. Who do I need to contact. Naca and BOA are giving me the run around and dont want to help. Do you have any contacts you can share. I just want to tell them to offer me a mod so we can all move on with our lives. They also sent me a letter that because I went with NACA I will not be able to go thru HAMP ...thats just plain bullS*&^! Please help...
That's bs what you have been told and frankly makes no sense... NACA helps homeowners achieve a modification through any loan modification program - especially HAMP.. You can always dispute what you have been told with HAMP's escalation department, and don't hesitate to contact the executive's team and let them know what you have been told by your assigned CRM..

CEO Brian Moynihan: [email protected] phone # 877-498-7226

BofA executive team 704-386-5687

BofA appeal contact: 800-854-6885

HAMP Solution Center
Phone: 1-866-939-4469 or 1-877-300-5454
Fax: 1-240-699-3883
[email protected]

jhjordan

LoanSafe Member
Jan 23, 2011
Hi All,

As an update, after much frustration, I finally received my notarized permanent modification papers on the first lien from BofA dated August 15, 2013. As a brief review, I had received a permanent modification from BofA immediately after contacting the CA Attorney General's monitor after having my modification applications being churned by BofA for nearly 4 years.

However, after receiving the permanent modification in May 2013, BofA just told me that my loan would return to normal servicing within 30 to 60 days of the perm mod (May 24), but I did not receive my regular payment coupons and had to continue calling in each month to make my payments. Nothing seemed to be happening.

The CSR was mostly unreachable; she did not answer the phone, return calls or emails, and would miss all the phone appointments for my payments. Since no matter what number I called, I was always routed directly to her voice mail, the only way I could get another live person on the phone to make my payments was to call the BofA Executive Team.

After the 60 days had passed for me to receive my notarized perm mod and regular servicing coupons, and after calling the ExecTeam again, the CSR said that the documents had been delayed because BofA was overwhelmed with so many docs from other customers. The CSR said she would get back to me the following week with when I would receive the docs, but of course she did not, and after she would not respond to my numerous emails and calls to follow up, I called the Exec Team again and then was assigned a new CSR.

The new CSR proceeded to tell me that the reason the I had not received the notarized perm mod docs and regular payment coupons was because I had only notarized one page of the perm mod docs they had sent me in May. I said Oh no, that is not true, I completed everything that was necessary for those docs and they were accepted by BofA in May and no one mentioned this before. I said if that was the case, then prove it and Fedex the docs to me immediately. I said I have done everything as requested and the notary completed these documents exactly right and that BofA was not going to blame their lack of following through on me and there was NO WAY I was starting this process again. I then informed the new CSR that I had been working with the CA Attorney General's monitor, and that was in fact why I had received the perm mod, and that the CAAG attorney told me that if anything like this happened that I was to contact him again and he would look into it.

After that, I suddenly received my notarized perm mod docs from BofA just this week with a notary date of August 15 which just shows they did not complete these before and were just stringing me along again.

This new CSR is also more accessible, and when she called me back yesterday to respond to my voice mail about when I will receive my regular payment coupons, she said that I would get these in 30 days, and that the reason my notarized perm docs from BofA had been delayed is because someone did not do their work (the last CSR), and not through any fault of mine.

My questions now are since I have received the notarized perm mod docs, will there be a new recording of title with the county? I asked the CSR, but she did not know.

I have also been paying on a HELOC modification, which BofA made me get before they would give me a mod on the first, and then of course, they wouldn't give me a mod on the first, even after I completed a mod on the HELOC, until I got the CAAG involved.

Since the terms on the in-house perm mod on the first are so horrendous that they effectively double the original loan value and now the home is underwater by two-thirds of its loan values, when can I stop paying on the HELOC? Do I have to wait for the first lien perm mod to be recorded or when I receive the regular payment coupons for the first? Or can I stop paying on the HELOC now, given that I have the notarized perm mod docs?

My BK attorney told me previously that I can file a Ch. 13 after a 7 to strip the HELOC.

Also, back in Nov. 2012, I received letters of Full Reconveyance and Substitution of Trustee from the county recorder, but I am not sure what these mean. The Recording was requested by GMAC and substitutes Executive Trustee Services. ETS as trustee for me as trustor reconveys the Deed of trust to persons legally entitled to.... I don't understand these documents mean, and since there is no loan number, I looked on the county site and saw this is for the first lien. Was this BofA trying to correct the MERS mess?

Also, I assume BofA owns the HELOC, but I am not sure how to check if the second lien is still in effect?

As always, all your advice is greatly appreciated!

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Hi All,

As an update, after much frustration, I finally received my notarized permanent modification papers on the first lien from BofA dated August 15, 2013. As a brief review, I had received a permanent modification from BofA immediately after contacting the CA Attorney General's monitor after having my modification applications being churned by BofA for nearly 4 years.

However, after receiving the permanent modification in May 2013, BofA just told me that my loan would return to normal servicing within 30 to 60 days of the perm mod (May 24), but I did not receive my regular payment coupons and had to continue calling in each month to make my payments. Nothing seemed to be happening.

The CSR was mostly unreachable; she did not answer the phone, return calls or emails, and would miss all the phone appointments for my payments. Since no matter what number I called, I was always routed directly to her voice mail, the only way I could get another live person on the phone to make my payments was to call the BofA Executive Team.

After the 60 days had passed for me to receive my notarized perm mod and regular servicing coupons, and after calling the ExecTeam again, the CSR said that the documents had been delayed because BofA was overwhelmed with so many docs from other customers. The CSR said she would get back to me the following week with when I would receive the docs, but of course she did not, and after she would not respond to my numerous emails and calls to follow up, I called the Exec Team again and then was assigned a new CSR.

The new CSR proceeded to tell me that the reason the I had not received the notarized perm mod docs and regular payment coupons was because I had only notarized one page of the perm mod docs they had sent me in May. I said Oh no, that is not true, I completed everything that was necessary for those docs and they were accepted by BofA in May and no one mentioned this before. I said if that was the case, then prove it and Fedex the docs to me immediately. I said I have done everything as requested and the notary completed these documents exactly right and that BofA was not going to blame their lack of following through on me and there was NO WAY I was starting this process again. I then informed the new CSR that I had been working with the CA Attorney General's monitor, and that was in fact why I had received the perm mod, and that the CAAG attorney told me that if anything like this happened that I was to contact him again and he would look into it.

After that, I suddenly received my notarized perm mod docs from BofA just this week with a notary date of August 15 which just shows they did not complete these before and were just stringing me along again.

This new CSR is also more accessible, and when she called me back yesterday to respond to my voice mail about when I will receive my regular payment coupons, she said that I would get these in 30 days, and that the reason my notarized perm docs from BofA had been delayed is because someone did not do their work (the last CSR), and not through any fault of mine.

My questions now are since I have received the notarized perm mod docs, will there be a new recording of title with the county? I asked the CSR, but she did not know.

I have also been paying on a HELOC modification, which BofA made me get before they would give me a mod on the first, and then of course, they wouldn't give me a mod on the first, even after I completed a mod on the HELOC, until I got the CAAG involved.

Since the terms on the in-house perm mod on the first are so horrendous that they effectively double the original loan value and now the home is underwater by two-thirds of its loan values, when can I stop paying on the HELOC? Do I have to wait for the first lien perm mod to be recorded or when I receive the regular payment coupons for the first? Or can I stop paying on the HELOC now, given that I have the notarized perm mod docs?

My BK attorney told me previously that I can file a Ch. 13 after a 7 to strip the HELOC.

Also, back in Nov. 2012, I received letters of Full Reconveyance and Substitution of Trustee from the county recorder, but I am not sure what these mean. The Recording was requested by GMAC and substitutes Executive Trustee Services. ETS as trustee for me as trustor reconveys the Deed of trust to persons legally entitled to.... I don't understand these documents mean, and since there is no loan number, I looked on the county site and saw this is for the first lien. Was this BofA trying to correct the MERS mess?

Also, I assume BofA owns the HELOC, but I am not sure how to check if the second lien is still in effect?

As always, all your advice is greatly appreciated!
I am so sorry that we missed your update here. In regards to the second lien, did you include it in your bk filing and not reaffirm? If that is the case then you should be fine with not continue the payment due to the fact that you would no longer be personally responsible for that mortgage. Also a modification does not change that status.

jhjordan

LoanSafe Member
Jan 23, 2011
Hi Cat,

To my understanding the second lien was included in the BK because even BofA recognizes this in the payment statement and coupons they send me for the HELOC, which state that they recognize the second was discharged in the BK; however, they also state, that while I am not obligated to repay the second because of the BK, if I do not repay it, then BofA can foreclose on the house.

I called BofA's BK department and they said that if they have not received a notice from the BK court that the second lien has been "stripped," even thought its been discharged in the BK, then BofA can still foreclose. I don't want to re-trigger a foreclosure after finally getting most everything settled, so I have been paying on the second, even though the combined loans are 2/3 higher than the actual home value.

Remember that BofA made me first start paying on the HELOC after the BK, telling me they would not allow a modification on the first unless I completed a modification on the second. After I completed a modification on the second, they still denied me a modification on the first until the CAAG got involved, after which I was immediately granted a permanent mod on the first; that is until BofA still kept dragging their feet on completing it. Even after being given a permanent mod, BofA still essentially made me go through a trial mod by making me pay for 5 months on the "permanent mod" before they got around to completing the process, and they only completed it because I complained to the Exec Team that nothing was being processed and I was moving to involve the CAAG again.

I spoke with my BK attorney about the second, and he said that I have not "reaffirmed" the second by completing a mod on it and paying on it after the BK. However, he said that it is true that BofA can still foreclose on the home anyway if I do not continue paying on the second. So, all this appears to be a quirky technicality of the BK laws. He said that the BK just means that I am not obligated to pay it.

He did also say that I can file a Ch. 13 after the 7 to strip the HELOC since the loan is so underwater. He said that the CA judges have no problem doing that. However, the attorney said that I will have to wait to file the 13 after the 7 until the title on the permanently modified first has been recorded with the county. BofA was dragging their feet on this, too, but I just received the "Recission of Foreclosure" notice from the county, and the CSR states that the recording of title is in process with the county, but they do not know how long it will take. After I receive the notice of recording, I can move ahead with the 13 after the 7 to strip the second.