NACA Answers3

NACA Answers3

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
I look forward to working with all of you in this forum through our NACA system, educate and provide help in the process of saving your home. WE all need to work together in this difficult journey. I am here to assist you.
[email protected]

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Thank you NACA Answers3 for reaching out to try and help people here!

jimi1962

LoanSafe Member
Jun 6, 2009
I need help and some answers, please.

I re-submitted my loan modification applicatio on 11/11/2009 to Indymac. I have not yet heard any new information from NACA and Indymac. I have called to NACA several times without any new update. All paper requested have been submitted to date. Who can I contact to get any help as to the status of my modification

jj

NACA Answers3

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
jimi1962

Have you checked your NACA Webfile online? If not, go to www.naca.com, scroll down towards the bottom of the screen and click on “NACA Member Web File/Status,” enter your NACA ID number and password. If you do not have a password, select the option to have it e-mailed to you.
Once in, this page will show you all the correspondence between NACA and your servicer, any response from your servicer, all the faxes you have sent to us. If you already have a proposal posted in there by your servicer, you can accept or reject it. Either way you can set up an appointment with our negotiator to discuss the terms of the offer.
With your naca id number, I can send a request to your servicer for a status or you can send an email to them online in your NACA Webfile.

IBeg2Differ

LoanSafe Member
Feb 10, 2010
jimi1962

Have you checked your NACA Webfile online? If not, go to www.naca.com, scroll down towards the bottom of the screen and click on “NACA Member Web File/Status,†enter your NACA ID number and password. If you do not have a password, select the option to have it e-mailed to you.
Once in, this page will show you all the correspondence between NACA and your servicer, any response from your servicer, all the faxes you have sent to us. If you already have a proposal posted in there by your servicer, you can accept or reject it. Either way you can set up an appointment with our negotiator to discuss the terms of the offer.
With your naca id number, I can send a request to your servicer for a status or you can send an email to them online in your NACA Webfile.
My husband usually calls or emails, but I told him that he can also check the status online. He doesn't remember the password on there, so I requested it to my email address, but the section where the password was supposed to be was blank :confused:.

devsrule

LoanSafe Member
Oct 29, 2009
Please help

I went to a NACA workshop on 11/7/09 then had my appointment in mid-December and submited all my paperwork with a NACA rep. NACA sent a proposal. I updated my webfile recently and called and asked to send another email to my lender, Suntrust requesting a solution or at least a response. On Saturday 2/13/10 I received a notice of sale set for 3/11/10. I just found the page where I can request a negotiator from NACA to call me which is set for Thursday 2/18/10. But I am in total panic mode here can't sleep or eat scared that my family and I are going to be homeless in less than a month. Is there something else I should be doing?? Thanks in advance for any ideas and help.

NACA Answers3

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
Ibegtodiffer,

email your naca id number...I may be able to pull up your password...sometimes it does show blank even on our side of the system...if that is the case, we will go to IT.

NACA Answers3

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
devsrule,

In your NACA Webfile, you will be able to put the sale date in so that your file is also being handled by our auction team who will start the process of requesting a postponement with your servicer. If your file has been submitted, the chances are better they will postpone until a decision has been made. It may be within days of the sale when your servicer decides to postpone.
Continue to send updated income/paystubs to keep that information current within 30 days. One less thing to delay their decision for a solution.
Also, so that I can look at your file, send me your naca id number and also let me know who you are to cross reference that I am taking care of your situation.

IBeg2Differ

LoanSafe Member
Feb 10, 2010
Ibegtodiffer,

email your naca id number...I may be able to pull up your password...sometimes it does show blank even on our side of the system...if that is the case, we will go to IT.
I just sent you an email. Hopefully we can regain access to our Naca account without IT. Thanks!!

IBeg2Differ

LoanSafe Member
Feb 10, 2010
Naca Answers 3:
I just want to say "thank you" for your fast response. I know you guys get bashed a lot but you came through with lightning speed just for me to get simple access to my account through your website.
People, although you may be frustrated with the process, treat NACA people with respect and they will respond....maybe not to YOUR particular convenience, but they WILL respond.

Thanks!!

lisamomof4

LoanSafe Member
May 7, 2009
I want to add my agreement with begtodiffer. i posted my situation on here today then email naca3 with what was happening. i received an email back within a few hours and responded and we emailed back and forth for close to an hour. she was quite quick to respond and what she had to say was helpful. problem is not resolved yet. they are people not wizards and everything takes time. i do feel like someone is paying attention and we haven't been abandoned to go it on our own. so thanks lynn, and we all need to remember to give them a bit of a break

NACA Answers3

LoanSafe Member
Jan 20, 2010
Thank you! Our mission at NACA keeps me motivated and your feedback adds a bit more bounce in my steps to assist. I know this is true with all of us NACA Answers visiting this blog.

Reactions: 1 person

mr.drey

LoanSafe Member
Dec 7, 2009
Im having a problem uploading files to NACA page. I tried to upload directly on the web page, first time it didn't accept files, said it was wrong format, while all files were PDF, I checked. Second time I could not get to upload page at all, it said page cant be found or been removed.
So I emailed the docs to: email(my naca #)@nacalynx.com
Its been almost 5 days since, but I dont see any documents on my NACA page. How long does it take to upload them?
Thank you.

dessertgirl

LoanSafe Member
Feb 13, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've had this problem before as well. Make sure you have your personal Fax Cover Sheet. You can download it in you Web File on their page. If it doesn't show up immediately after faxing, it isn't there.

RubyLou

LoanSafe Member
Jun 11, 2009
Lynn, Can you please help me?
NACA is doing two “Save the Dream†events in the next two weeks (2/25-3/1 in W Palm Beach AND 3/5-3/9 in Nashville), so does that mean they are not available for phone appointments until March 10. I am so upset because they failed to keep a phone appointment with me on 2/17 and on 2/20 they called two hours late to the wrong number. That call was missed and now the first appointment I can get is March 10. They were supposed to call to “fine tune†my updated budget which I need to do because my unemployment is running out very soon and we need to adjust our budget based on my wife’s income only. I’ve been trying to accomplish this since Feb 1. Now, this March 10 appointment is one day AFTER the first line BofA rep told me my HAMP final review for eligibility would be determined. Without an updated budget, I’m fearful I will be denied!! I emailed all the NACA Answers people on Saturday morning (2/20/10) after the failed appointment but no one has contacted me. Can I please receive some suggestions? Feb 1 was my 4th of 3 trial payments and I started working on this mod eleven months ago after I’d been unemployed already for 5 months. I’ve been relying on assistance from my parents for over a year, otherwise we’d have lost our home long ago, and now they are running out of money in their retirement. I’m sick over this.

RubyLou

LoanSafe Member
Jun 11, 2009
Thanks dessertgirl, these are the Answers people that I emailed directly on Saturday and from whom I have not received a response. Someone suggested I drive two hours to the NACA office in Inglewood, CA and try to get help from them. I'm afraid I may have to do that if I don't hear from a NACA counselor in the next couple of days.