NACA Answers 4

lwillhite

LoanSafe Member
Dec 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hello kdarcel,

I’m afraid that you may have shot yourself in the foot when you went to the first Wells Fargo workshop. NACA’s contract with the major lenders, including Wells Fargo, specifies that all information and communication regarding your NACA proposal must go through your NACA file. Very simply, this is the only way we can have a complete and accurate record of the modification attempt.

When you attended the workshop, you created a second, internal modification file at Wells Fargo that NACA cannot help you with since it was done outside the NACA system. Wells Fargo now considers the modification request an internal review and has closed your NACA file. The statement “The borrower has resubmitted and is currently in review with Wells Fargo directly” was posted to your NACA file on September 11[SUP]th[/SUP]. This has effectively shut NACA out of the process.

Wells Fargo is typically very slow with underwriting reviews, especially since a very large percentage of their loans are FHA and require direct review by FHA as a result. The present situation makes it impossible for NACA to even make an inquiry about the status on your behalf since it is no longer considered a NACA file.

I’m afraid your only options are to continue to pressure the Wells Fargo rep you have been dealing with or effectively start over by creating and submitting a new NACA proposal. Please continue to keep me posted on your progress.

Tim Trumble
Online Operations, NACA
[email protected]

kenneth

LoanSafe Member
Jan 31, 2008
take a look at my file id# 303874 I man I spoke with at naca he could not help just go file bk 13 my auction date is 1-07-2013 ???