Jim Davis AHMSI

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
car67,

If you want someone to go over the information with you to see where exactly you stand, you can contact Michael from the Loan Mod Help Center, he offers free consultations and can be reached here;

Michael
Loan Mod Help Center
855.678.6690 toll free
619.202.0044 local pacific time zone
760.821.1516 local pacific time zone

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Cat thanks I am going to use a local HUD counselor to walk this package in as I am tired of the run around!

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Ok, that is a good idea, I found that having the help face to face really did make a difference, at least for me, through the process.
Good Luck!! Please keep us posted on your progress.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Ok I am resubmitting my second packet direct again and also using local HUD counselor and using a third party attorney as well to write a letter lets see what happens!

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Good Luck and keep us posted on how it works out.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Ok

I tried resubmitting second package and I am getting the endless run around from the INDIANS in India in the call center.... I am beyond frustration..... I have officially went to my local Hud Counselor and they speak english and they are going to file the packet for me and they are paid by HUD to get results!

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Still no news heck homeward hasn't even called me asking questions it's like poof I am invisible and even my housing counselor won't call me this is too funny I am just sitting waiting for someone to blink or show a pulse unreal!!!!! Dated oct 25 2012

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
I'm so sorry to hear that you are still getting the run around from Homeward they seem to be one of the most difficult lenders to work with. I'm sure you have done so already, but this is when I would make a complaint to everyone you possibly can to get attention to your account.

Contact your State Attorney General. Contact information by state is available here: State Attorneys General who signed the Joint State-Federal Mortgage Settlement by State | NationalMortgageSettlement

• File a complaint regarding your servicer with the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: https://help.consumerfinance.<wbr>gov/app/mortgage/ask

OCC: Consumer Protection

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
I am sick

My negotiator just called great news my mod has been approved. No it's terrible they offered to keep interest rate at 6.9 and add 42000 to principal thus making my new payment 2800 a month but no payment till Feb 2013 lolol ok my first payment was 2400 which I can't afford now you think I can afford 2800 on reduced income. This world has gone crazy and I swear I am ready to to bat crazy on these people get me 2 percent rate payments under 1400 I can afford I have said this 400 times now in 6 mods attempts but hey this is first time ever being approved lollolololololol they are suppose to call me Monday to look at new numbers I am thinking am going to have to fly to Dallas and use a baseball bat on some computers or people to see the sanity of this request my gawd

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
My negotiator just called great news my mod has been approved. No it's terrible they offered to keep interest rate at 6.9 and add 42000 to principal thus making my new payment 2800 a month but no payment till Feb 2013 lolol ok my first payment was 2400 which I can't afford now you think I can afford 2800 on reduced income. This world has gone crazy and I swear I am ready to to bat crazy on these people get me 2 percent rate payments under 1400 I can afford I have said this 400 times now in 6 mods attempts but hey this is first time ever being approved lollolololololol they are suppose to call me Monday to look at new numbers I am thinking am going to have to fly to Dallas and use a baseball bat on some computers or people to see the sanity of this request my gawd
Did you use HUD this time around? What type of modification is the offer, inhouse or HAMP?

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Did you use HUD this time around? What type of modification is the offer, inhouse or HAMP?

Yes used counselor and we asked for $1100 payment and they come back with a $2800 payment....... Inhouse mod no trial payments just a new refi with no help!

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Yes used counselor and we asked for $1100 payment and they come back with a $2800 payment....... Inhouse mod no trial payments just a new refi with no help!
With any modification you wouldn't be able to ask for a certain payment amount, or interest rate, they would be following the steps to get the payment to an affordable level. With an inhouse modification that should be within 31-38 percent of gross income not including PMI or if there were any escrow shortage that was unable to be capitalized back into the loan.

What percentage to gross income is the payment at and what is the reason that they are giving you on how your payment is being calculated and what exactly it includes.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
With any modification you wouldn't be able to ask for a certain payment amount, or interest rate, they would be following the steps to get the payment to an affordable level. With an inhouse modification that should be within 31-38 percent of gross income not including PMI or if there were any escrow shortage that was unable to be capitalized back into the loan.

What percentage to gross income is the payment at and what is the reason that they are giving you on how your payment is being calculated and what exactly it includes.

Perhaps I didnt make myself clear....... After sitting down with the federal housing counselor and looking at all expenses and income we figured $1100 was the payment we could afford which is at 32 percent of our gross.... Not sure how the mortgage company can find $2800 in my budget. There is simply no way to meet that payment amount............ We submitted a complete financial picture detailing expenses and discretionary left over income that can go to housing. I have gutted all fat in my house to get to basics to keep the house....... Just frustrating.... The negotiater is suppuse to call at 8 am to look things over so I am keeping fingers crossed. Thanks

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Just filed a complaint with the federal consumer protection agency and now I am filing one wih the AG office too in my state..... Any other steps I should take........

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Just filed a complaint with the federal consumer protection agency and now I am filing one wih the AG office too in my state..... Any other steps I should take........
You are doing everything you can at this point, if the counselor is unable to find out why they are calculating the payment that much higher than figured, you may want to give NACA a try. They have their own program that mirrors HAMP in bringing the payment down to an affordable level. But if I missed somewhere in your threads that you have already tried them too, I apologize.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
You are doing everything you can at this point, if the counselor is unable to find out why they are calculating the payment that much higher than figured, you may want to give NACA a try. They have their own program that mirrors HAMP in bringing the payment down to an affordable level. But if I missed somewhere in your threads that you have already tried them too, I apologize.

Your complaint number **** appears to be a duplicate of a complaint we already have on file for you under number *****
This usually happens in one of two ways:

- Your complaint was already sent to us by another regulator (For example, if you already filed with the OCC and they sent it to us for review), or

- You already filed a complaint with us and have now filed a second one that appears to involve the same or similar issues.

In either event, we are already working on your complaint. For future reference, your complaint number for this issue is: *****.

You can track the status of your complaint at any time at: https://help.consumerfinance.<wbr>gov/app/account/complaints/<wbr>list/.

Questions?

If you have questions about consumer financial products or services, visit "Ask CFPB" at consumerfinance.gov/AskCFPB.

Thank you,

Office of Consumer Response
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
consumerfinance.gov
(855) 411-CFPB (2372)

Well least the office of Consumer Response is now filed and accepted.....

Cat what is NACA?

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
NACA helps with modifications, here is the information for you to read through;

https://www.nacalynx.com/nacaWeb/refinance/homesaveProgram.aspx?language=

Cool I use another housing counselor Open Door In Cornelius Or

Hey on a side note the negotiator called today very nice. They are having me due a new hardship letter and new financials since wife lost job and I had to send my most recent checks for another review so keep fingers crossed. I was shocked they called.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Cool I use another housing counselor Open Door In Cornelius Or

Hey on a side note the negotiator called today very nice. They are having me due a new hardship letter and new financials since wife lost job and I had to send my most recent checks for another review so keep fingers crossed. I was shocked they called.
Wow, that sounds really promising that they contacted you for another review. Good Luck, I do hope they are able to work out a more affordable payment. Please keep us posted on how it all turns out.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Well now I am told the file is closed and they never considered the new income situation after they called requesting the new documents. I am being told to start from square one and file a new packet.... LOL try number 9 back to square one