Jim Davis AHMSI

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
I been calling for 2 weeks left 5 voice mails. No call back until today
He had lady named Kyla call from Presidents office.... She was able to
get my negotiater on the phone first time I ever spoke to her!
I have been calling weekly passed around like a crack whore new negotiater
every 15 days it seem.... Now they want updated profit and loss since
I am self employed and copy of HOA payment. I just faxed Dec 16th.

Kyla did state Jim is not the loan department and he is a rep who deals with the government
on complaints. His number got leaked on the internet and its irritating..... Was the message I got..
Well I dont care if AHMSI would hire reps who will call you and handle business maybe I wouldnt need to raise
a stink........

Jim Davis phone is 904-996-9696 Fax for his office is 972 966 5536
I am fighting for my home and I will make the loudest noise and biggest news headlines if I am not helped.....
I am in for a mean and nasty fight to get help

thanks Car67

Crisssyfl

LoanSafe Member
Nov 22, 2011
Thank you for his contact info. How long ago did you first apply for the loan modification. I just sent all the paper work 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either. Last time i did a loan modification with AHMSI they called me within days of recieving the paper work and I had my modification in 3 weeks. I wonder if the process has changed.... love to hear your experience. Thanks. Cristina.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Thank you for his contact info. How long ago did you first apply for the loan modification. I just sent all the paper work 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either. Last time i did a loan modification with AHMSI they called me within days of recieving the paper work and I had my modification in 3 weeks. I wonder if the process has changed.... love to hear your experience. Thanks. Cristina.
Yeah I think the process has changed quite a bit, these lenders are very overwhelmed with modification requests and it generally takes at least 4-6+ months before a decision is rendered. You will find many members here who have been in the battle for quite some time like Car67..

Great job on getting your voice heard Car67, who gives a crap whether or not they get irritated with you calling.. It's your life and happiness, not theirs...

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Yea its been a battle to say the least. I have applied a year ago got turned down.... This new app is post BK and started in OCT will all sleeves rolled up. This company has a long history of losing documents and giving you the run around. Now it seems they are trying to put forth at least the appearance they are listening. In my opinion everyone I spoke too today were clearly just phone soldiers with no power to do much. Little bit of research and you can see the long patterns of losing documents and getting the run around.......... Its the business model to frustrate people because AMSHI is simply overloaded with these cases and its just insane they cant put together a program for people.......

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Update

Well I now faxed over 3 months of new profit and loss statements and a reciept from the HOA they needed updated info as they keep delaying a decision. I am not sure why they delay and use these document issues as a reason to hose a client. But I faxed everything 2 times Dec 17th to both the Presidents office and the account reps office. They claim it takes 48 hours to show. I will call later today and see what they say..... If no documents then I am loading them into a fax broadcaster to send 200 times a day on a dedicated phone line. I am gearing up to overwhelm them.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Cool didnt know I generally just hang out on AHMSI as thats my beef.....

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Well I now faxed over 3 months of new profit and loss statements and a reciept from the HOA they needed updated info as they keep delaying a decision. I am not sure why they delay and use these document issues as a reason to hose a client. But I faxed everything 2 times Dec 17th to both the Presidents office and the account reps office. They claim it takes 48 hours to show. I will call later today and see what they say..... If no documents then I am loading them into a fax broadcaster to send 200 times a day on a dedicated phone line. I am gearing up to overwhelm them.
Yeah they definitely keep you on the hampster wheel sending updated information over and over and over again... And the more you overwhelm them the more attention your gonna bring to your account. Personally I would be calling at least two times per week to make sure my account is being handled accordingly. Hopefully they stick you with a negotiator you can follow up with throughout the review.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
I am going to worry them

I am applying all the pressure I can.... I am dialing now to check in again..... I did call yesterday and they confirmed they got the new profit and loss and HOA payment receipt. So now I can almost gaurantee you that it will drag out another 60 days and they will ask for new documents......... Time Stamp Dec 22 2011

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Wow I just fell over..... My negotiater actually answered her extension on the first ring and said yes she sees all of the new requested documents and that she was sending the package to underwriting. She said as soon as she had an answer she would call me back. If I did not hear from her by Jan 2 to call her back to have her check the file again but she said she would hear something sooner. I am using this forum to document my actions and let others know whats happening.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Good Luck! I hope it is some good news for the new year!

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Update: Assigned negotiater is Kathrine Thompson.......

Went to take family out for a holiday ***** last night around 8 pm. There was a yellow envelope door hangar on my door Said IMPORTANT please read.... OPENED it up was a flyer said it was urgent for me to call AHMSI! I was home all day and no one rang doorbell..... I am pretty sure I would have went Kamazi on the rep knocking my door to call AHMSI when in fact I call daily to get updates.. So I called again third call of day to AHMSI and still same status that they have all documents and my app is pending and now for the first time they mention would I like to enter into repayment plan for my lates...... So for entertainment I asked the rep what this involves. The rep replies " Well sir we would need updated financial info on your house to make a offer" I almost jumped into the phone and shook this person! HELLO i just sent two days ago a full financial update on my current situation and explained what I could afford and your company has verified its on file.... (The rep acts like he doesnt hear me and says I can call back tuesday once I have the information) I kept screaming what info? I sent you my entire snapshot..... Its like this company is doing collection activities with no regards to what I am telling them to add more fees to the file...... UGGGGGG Ace card in pocket I will play the hampster wheel until modified or a sale date issued and then file a 13 bk to monkey wrench em and reset the whole process over.....

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
PS I will not make any payment what so ever unless modified and we have a written agreement. I know any payment made now without a modification will simply be lost money if they decide to foreclose and I have to file Chapt 13 to get them to work with me!

Lori25

LoanSafe Member
May 28, 2010
I just posted that Kyla called me on friday and we spoke for almost 30 min - she was extremely nice and helpful and explained things to me so that I could understand them and it all makes better sense now.

Jim Davis has always been helpful the past 2 months I have been dealing with AHMSI in getting my info to someone - he is the one that had Kyla call me.

Good luck with your fight with AHMSI! I hope everything works out for you.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Lori

Very cool thanks for updating and please keep in touch and share any info that can help all of us as we are in the same fight!

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Updated Jan 4

Just call AHMSI no further documents are needed. My file is still pending for a Hamp Modification. Suggested I call back in 14 days.

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Update

I have gotten a reply from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Thank you for contacting the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. We received your complaint (*****) on December 15, 2011.

As you may know, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a new agency. We are taking a phased approach to developing the full range of services we will eventually offer.

Right now the Federal Trade Commission continues to review and respond to consumer complaints. For your convenience, we have forwarded your complaint directly to them.

If you have any questions or would like more information regarding your complaint, contact the Federal Trade Commission. Their contact information is:

Federal Trade Commission, Consumer Response Center
600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Room 240
Washington DC 20580
www.ftc.gov/complaint
1(877) 382-4357
(202) 326-2012

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau wishes you the best as you seek a resolution to this issue

car67

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2010
Well AHMSI called me Friday while I was at work for me to call them
My negotiater was not in so I spoke to the next available rep and they
told me I am approved for HAMP? But they have to send my file in for review to determine
what the trial payment will be? This process could take up to 30 days? Does this sound normal?
Todays Date Jan 14 2012 for record purposes