Its official!

Josie!

LoanSafe Member
Jan 26, 2014
My third set of paperwork is with PNC… they keep claiming they don't have it, even after we confirm they had everything. They closed the file twice for missing paperwork that we had already sent them without even calling to request said paperwork. I think it is a game they play. Pretty frustrating, I agree. My latest set of paperwork has been with the processor for three weeks now after we finally convinced them that the accounts they were insisting they needed statements for did not exist. Apparently they were pulling transaction IDs off my bank statement and calling them bank accounts and asking for statements. We straightened it out several times, then would get another request for the nonexistent bank account statements. This is by far the most frustrating thing I have dealt with and it really does make you just want to tell them to eff off.

lorifrank

LoanSafe Member
Apr 17, 2013
I just got another round of paperwork for HAFA - evidently WF thinks i am hiding my billions somewhere or got a very large raise....the latest set of paperwork is only 6 weeks old.....

Could someone tell me where I misplaced these hidden funds????

Josie!

LoanSafe Member
Jan 26, 2014
Maybe they are hidden in my non-existent accounts?

I feel your pain, their games are maddening!

lorifrank

LoanSafe Member
Apr 17, 2013
And the icing on the cake - the day the processor sent my attorney the request for all new paperwork - she sent me a fedex envelope with the paperwork for a DIL.

Are they telling me they would rather me do a DIL over a SS? Anyone know?

With any luck , we will be approved for HAFA and get $3000 at closing. Glad to fill out more forms for that!

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
lorifrank - wells fargo is lots of fun to work with, warren buffet loves them. just remember they make the most money in foreclosure, so that is why they keep making these mistakes. if it were more profitable to do a short sale or deed in lieu of fc, or loan mod, you would know that is what they would do. these "mistakes" are allowed as well, about 5% of cases are allowed to be mishandeled, and certainly some of the people on this forum having trouble are in this mistake bucket. - michael

lorifrank

LoanSafe Member
Apr 17, 2013
Good news - WF approved our SS and scheduled the closing for June 13. We are elated! We also received news that we will receive at check at closing for $3k - which I am assuming is the HAFA paperwork I completed.

Thanks to Moe and team for all your support, guidance and kind words - this site is life savior and game changer!

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
Congratulations Lorifrank!!!! Thank you for sharing your success story with everyone, we really appreciate it.

lorifrank

LoanSafe Member
Apr 17, 2013
Done. We closed yesterday and got our 3K HAFA check. Lots of last minute stressors, but in the end - the keys were handed over and documents signed - exactly 6 months to the day we made the decision to short sale. I simply could not have done it without the amazing support of this community - including Evan, Moe and Erik S - who gave me timely advise, guidance and hope.

My attorney sent me an awesome email yesterday that reminded me that this one moment will not define me.

jhn_plsn

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2008
Riverside, Ca
Good to hear you made your goal. Thanks for sharing your story lorifrank, and I wish you well.