Is Option One is in business?

acesfull

LoanSafe Member
Nov 5, 2008
NEW JERSEY
Hi Folks

Just wondering is Option One still in business?

They sold the servicing rights on my account to Ocwen?

TIA

Best regards

Nj-38 Months
Acesfull/HWP

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Hello Acesfull, nice to see you as always! Option One transferred the majority or their mortgage over to AHMSI a few years ago as well as other servicers such as SPS and Ocwen. I'm surprised that after all this time your mortgage has finally been transferred from their servicing unit.

I hope you had a pleasant Thanksgiving my friend:)

acesfull

LoanSafe Member
Nov 5, 2008
NEW JERSEY
Hi Evan

Thank you for your reply and great hearing from you. It looks like Ocwen is holding the bag of uncollectable accounts from Option One and AHMSI. I have received about 8 statements to date from Ocwen and at least one call a week from their CS department.
They want to work out a payment plan, LOL, unbeknown to them I have been foreclosed 19 months ago.

Best regards my friend and a pleasant Holiday season to you and yours!

Nj-38 Months
Acesfull/HWP

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Lol why am I now surprised they are trying to convince you to enter a payment plan, I'm sure they get a lot of borrowers who have no clue what their options are and don't hesitate to enter their "plan." Please know that we truly appreciate everything you've done and continue to do to help our fellow members, your actions represent the true meaning of "paying it forward!" Fellow New Jerseyans can always count on you:)