Indymac and 1099

puppyted

LoanSafe Member
Mar 31, 2011
We have not received any 1099 forms from Indymac.
House was foreclosed 3/2012.
The last thing I want to do is have to call Indymac, as I avoided that during the foreclosure process.
Wondering if anyone who went through foreclosure in 2012 with Indymac have received their 1099 forms?

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org

puppyted

LoanSafe Member
Mar 31, 2011
Hello Puppyted,

Here is a link to another member who received their 1099 last month from Indymac due to a strategic default in 2012.. If you have not received one by now it is likely they are not going to issue it until the following year, or you can call Indymac to inquire about it now. What state was the property located in?

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/stop-foreclosure-tell-us-your-story/60651-foreclosed-2012-1099a-1099c-arrived-need-help.html
Thanks! I'll check it out.
Property was located in California.
We are now in Washington. We have put in change of addresses with the Post Office.
My husband is worried that we need the form for doing our taxes. Our tax guy said to put in for an extension, and just wait awhile longer.
Just would like this final piece to fall into place, and call the whole thing done and over with.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Property was located in California.
We are now in Washington. We have put in change of addresses with the Post Office.
My husband is worried that we need the form for doing our taxes. Our tax guy said to put in for an extension, and just wait awhile longer.
Just would like this final piece to fall into place, and call the whole thing done and over with.
You may want to call Indymac to inquire about the 1099 if you would like to file it with this year's tax returns. They should have sent it out by the end of January and many other members received theirs within the first couple weeks of February. Did you just have a single purchase money loan?