Independent Foreclosure Review

LovingOcwen

LoanSafe Member
Nov 16, 2013
St. Albans New York
NACA submitted on my behalf, (thank god because I knew nothing about it) my info to have an independent foreclosure review done on my loan. Do they send NACA the results to NACA or would they send them to me? If they are to be sent to NACA, how can I get a copy? Thanks

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
NACA submitted on my behalf, (thank god because I knew nothing about it) my info to have an independent foreclosure review done on my loan. Do they send NACA the results to NACA or would they send them to me? If they are to be sent to NACA, how can I get a copy? Thanks
LovingOcwen, I'm sorry but who was your servicer prior to Ocwen? Ocwen is not a participating servicer in the Independent Foreclosure Review..

LovingOcwen

LoanSafe Member
Nov 16, 2013
St. Albans New York
LovingOcwen, I'm sorry but who was your servicer prior to Ocwen? Ocwen is not a participating servicer in the Independent Foreclosure Review..
I know it was Indymac/Onewest, they have not agreed to the review as of yet. With everything going on, I'm surprise the "BIG DOGS" didn't make it mandatory for a servicer's to participate. They are all in in together, it is so political it's SAD.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org

LovingOcwen

LoanSafe Member
Nov 16, 2013
St. Albans New York