Increase in home sales in Nevada, could it be the Vegas Golden Knights?

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
Vegas Golden Knights, a team that has just been established and first year in the NHL has made some amazing strides and now battling it out against the Capitals in the Stanley Cup Finals. We're starting to see fans from all over support the Knights, not just in Vegas but across the country.

In their regular season the Knights won 54 games and have only lost 24. We're talking about a team that barely knows each other but of course have exceptional talent as they have proven. Fleury, Fleury, Fleury you have not only proven to be one of the best, if not THE best goalie in the NHL and I applaud you. As a child I played right wing defense and one game our goalie wasn't able to make it, well I had to suit up in goalie gear and I could barely move! Needless to say, we didn't win that game that night.

Vegas is already a hot spot for 2nd homes, adding an amazing team which they have never had is only going to increase the demand.

Now in addition to the Vegas Golden Knights the Raiders are going to have a new home in Las Vegas starting very soon. There has been some mixed feelings about adding them to the Vegas environment and I won't comment on that but it's also going to bring in fans from LA. These fans are going to try and come to as many games as possible and in my personal opinion will spur an increase in home purchases.

If you have any questions about the Vegas market or would like to find out how much you may qualify for regardless if it's a 2nd home or investment property please reach out to us 800-779-4547 or e-mail at [email protected]