I need Nationstar contact phone numbers

givemeabreak

LoanSafe Member
Oct 2, 2009
lower hudson valley, NY
I had an loan with BOA which is in foreclosure. And it was sold to nationstar I received a notice from them in June stating it was to be in effect as of July. 1. I want to to do a Hamp with them. But I need. To know who to to contact in order to get. Mycnewxloan number . The number I have is not helping me. Any number for the the higher ups ?

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
I had an loan with BOA which is in foreclosure. And it was sold to nationstar I received a notice from them in June stating it was to be in effect as of July. 1. I want to to do a Hamp with them. But I need. To know who to to contact in order to get. Mycnewxloan number . The number I have is not helping me. Any number for the the higher ups ?​
We do have many others here who have recently had their mortgage transferred from BofA over to Nationstar. Here are some contacts you can try and some information about mortgage servicing transfers..

Nationstar contacts:

Beau Bridges (HAMP Underwriting Mgr.)
1-888-480-2432 ext. 2446

888-366-1119 (hamp team)

Brian - 469 549 2244 (direct number)
Keagan - 469 549 2387

214-632-6102

888-480-2432 ext. 2446

Ramie Baker
VP - Foreclosure
Nationstar Mortgage LLC
469-549-2272
(FAX) 972-315-6645
2501 S. State Hwy 121, Bldg One
Lewisville, Texas 75067

Here is some information about mortgage transfers and rules lenders have to follow from the Federal Reserve:

Transfer of Mortgage Servicing

If your loan is transferred to a new servicer, you generally get two notices: one from your current mortgage servicer; the other from the new servicer. In most cases, your current servicer must notify you at least 15 days before the effective date of the transfer, unless you received a written transfer notice at settlement. The effective date is when the first mortgage payment is due at the new servicer’s address. The new servicer must notify you within 15 days after the effective date of the transfer.

Both notices must include:

• the name and address of the new servicer
  • the date the current servicer will stop accepting your mortgage payments
  • the date the new servicer will begin accepting your mortgage payments
  • telephone numbers (either toll-free or collect), for the current and new mortgage servicer, for information about the transfer
  • whether you can continue any optional insurance, such as credit life or disability insurance; what action you must take to maintain coverage; and whether the insurance terms will change
  • a statement that the transfer will not affect any terms or conditions of your mortgage, except those directly related to the servicing of the loan. For example, if your contract says you were allowed to pay property taxes and insurance premiums on your own, the new servicer cannot demand that you establish an escrow account.
  • a statement explaining your rights and what to do if you have a question or complaint about the servicing of your loan.

There is a 60-day grace period after the transfer: during this time you cannot be charged a late fee if you mistakenly send your mortgage payment to the old servicer.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org