I NEED HELP!!

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Please, I need help. All I'm asking for is that everyone on Loansafe take 5 minutes and participate in the Rulemaking process and post a comment. You don't have to disclose your full name, so don't worry. This is a chance for all of us to be heard, so please help me, this is important.

Sandy

https://www.regulations.gov/docket?D=HUD-2019-0039

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I'm not asking everyone to be an advocate for my position, but I want to tell you all my story.

After Chase kicked me in the head 4 years for which I was rewarded with a measly check for $600 in the IFR(the loan mod game), HUD rewarded them with an FHA claim in full & sold my loan in SFLS 2014-1. That hedge fund totally ignored my loan mod request & waited the prerequisite 6 months & then filed for foreclosure. Due to my CFPB complaint the foreclosure was put on hold. They then offered me a loan mod. I'd be 83 years old when I paid on the loan mod & still have a $70000 balloon due-thanks but no thanks. I stood my ground & later they voluntarily dismissed the foreclosure. I thought that hedge fund was bad, but soon found out it could get worse. Because HUD lacked oversight into what happens after their loan sales, I was resold twice to hedge funds that were much worse. They filed for foreclosure & placed outright false evidence in the record (a blank outdated copy of my Note instead of the true endorsed copy) and they were nice enough to wait for the SOL to run out on my RESPA claims. Of course I loss and proceeded to spend $7500 to file an Appeal. It's quite evident from my written Opinion that the Appellate panel didn't even read the briefs on either side. They were just hell bent on affirming no matter what. I lost my house. A judgment in excess of $250000 and the hedge fund just sold my house for $76000 and I'm sure they turned a profit. When I was forced to move I decided to keep my enemies close. I rent from the hedge fund that stole the house I am renting. Yep, those people lost their house because of HUD's SFLS 2014-2.

Had HUD mandated principal reductions NONE of this would have happened.

Thanks for listening.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
A neighbor of mine was supposed to comment! I’ll have to give her a reminder.

CAbooboo

LoanSafe Member
Jan 22, 2017
I'm not asking everyone to be an advocate for my position, but I want to tell you all my story.

After Chase kicked me in the head 4 years for which I was rewarded with a measly check for $600 in the IFR(the loan mod game), HUD rewarded them with an FHA claim in full & sold my loan in SFLS 2014-1. That hedge fund totally ignored my loan mod request & waited the prerequisite 6 months & then filed for foreclosure. Due to my CFPB complaint the foreclosure was put on hold. They then offered me a loan mod. I'd be 83 years old when I paid on the loan mod & still have a $70000 balloon due-thanks but no thanks. I stood my ground & later they voluntarily dismissed the foreclosure. I thought that hedge fund was bad, but soon found out it could get worse. Because HUD lacked oversight into what happens after their loan sales, I was resold twice to hedge funds that were much worse. They filed for foreclosure & placed outright false evidence in the record (a blank outdated copy of my Note instead of the true endorsed copy) and they were nice enough to wait for the SOL to run out on my RESPA claims. Of course I loss and proceeded to spend $7500 to file an Appeal. It's quite evident from my written Opinion that the Appellate panel didn't even read the briefs on either side. They were just hell bent on affirming no matter what. I lost my house. A judgment in excess of $250000 and the hedge fund just sold my house for $76000 and I'm sure they turned a profit. When I was forced to move I decided to keep my enemies close. I rent from the hedge fund that stole the house I am renting. Yep, those people lost their house because of HUD's SFLS 2014-2.

Had HUD mandated principal reductions NONE of this would have happened.

Thanks for listening.
Just added my two cents ! :cool:

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
Please, I need help. All I'm asking for is that everyone on Loansafe take 5 minutes and participate in the Rulemaking process and post a comment. You don't have to disclose your full name, so don't worry. This is a chance for all of us to be heard, so please help me, this is important.

Sandy

https://www.regulations.gov/docket?D=HUD-2019-0039
Hey Wanda,
I tried to get into this site when you first posted it, and it would not come up. I just tried again and it still did not come up. Maybe they know it's me?
Fed

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Ok, this one has a deadline of July 4. I will contribute.

I have followed some of these and can say, there is always a request for comments. It's worthy of bookmarking. Yet, we do have Wanda Robo to remind us on important ones!

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Ok, this one has a deadline of July 4. I will contribute.

I have followed some of these and can say, there is always a request for comments. It's worthy of bookmarking. Yet, we do have Wanda Robo to remind us on important ones!

Thank you my friend, you've come to my call to arms so many times, I could never repay you. Love you.
;)