Gmac allowed us to get in a deeper hole

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

goldbud

LoanSafe Member
Apr 10, 2010
so california
Here's a short summary of what been going on with gmac.
In July I spoke with a rep from gmac that put me on a trial payment plan for 3 months told me not to worry about the past due amounts they will be added in the modification.
I have been calling back every 3 months to be put on the same trial pmt ,anyways I have been making trial pmts to gmac since July of 2009 till June of 2010. I got denied for hamp on june 10,2010, also denied for in-house mod negative npv on 9/21/2010.I was misled in believing I would get a loan mod all this time now over 20,000 in past due charges. I'm attending NACA'S save the dream tour in los angeles next week. I want to speak to a gmac rep face to face. Also if anybody knows what kind of attorney I need to contact for this type of situation,please let me know. Any suggestions at all will be greatly appreciated.