Foreclosure Timeline in NJ

PatZZ

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2011
Nearby
And you never commented, unless you're name is Michael Clinton because that's the only person I can't account for. They did ask for comments and not only did I comment, I got others to. What exactly did you do? Please, point me to it.
Woman, you are one sad piece of work, portraying yourself as so loving and concerned about people. But as Maya Angelou always said, "When people show you who they are, believe them? I see the mean witch that you are.

I don't owe you anything. I don't have to explain anything to you. I don't have to point you to a damn thing. That is not why we are on this forum. We give and we take whatever it is. This is a public forum. No IOUs. You have completely lost track of reality.

And why the hell do you think you must account for everybody IN THE WORLD who posts comments about regulatory changes? So asinine. I happen to know that a request for comments is a mere required administrative process anyhow. No one cares. Comments from common folk will never change a thing.

YOU are the one who said in your post, "The Supreme Court went ahead and changed the Court Rules. 4:64-2 was amended even though the Committee NEVER recommended the adopted changes." They DID recommend the changes.

You keep acting ugly, God doesn't like ugly.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Don't ever talk to me about ugly. You sold yourself on this forum as a "warrior". You had your 1st case dismissed for "Lack of Prosecution". You never had a 2nd case because you sold out for the "Max" allowable under "Cash for Keys" under FHA which is $3000. How does that 3k sit with you now, patzz? Good luck with 3K. Hope you like& prosper in "Daddy's House" down south, with your 3k.

Best of luck,

Wanda

You seem to have forgotten, that life events happen. You don't owe me anything and I would appreciate if you go away. Or maybe you could take you're chances & post on bagels... makes no difference to me. I've lost so much more than you ever did.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
GOD doesn't like ugly, you're so right. He can judge who has been ugly and it will be you.

"Pray for us sinners", is all I can say.

You know, patZZ,"The Serenity Prayer"?

I've tried to change the things I can, what have you done?

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
Woman, you are one sad piece of work, portraying yourself as so loving and concerned about people. But as Maya Angelou always said, "When people show you who they are, believe them? I see the mean witch that you are.

I don't owe you anything. I don't have to explain anything to you. I don't have to point you to a damn thing. That is not why we are on this forum. We give and we take whatever it is. This is a public forum. No IOUs. You have completely lost track of reality.

And why the hell do you think you must account for everybody IN THE WORLD who posts comments about regulatory changes? So asinine. I happen to know that a request for comments is a mere required administrative process anyhow. No one cares. Comments from common folk will never change a thing.

YOU are the one who said in your post, "The Supreme Court went ahead and changed the Court Rules. 4:64-2 was amended even though the Committee NEVER recommended the adopted changes." They DID recommend the changes.

First off, your tone sucks. Way to kick a "friend" when she's down, "woman". You might not like Wanda's posts, but she's done more to help other people in here than you even did to help yourself in your own situation, so there's that.

Second, this is a community--as you said, give and take. You sure take a lot, but don't seem to give anyone anything except for grief and complaining. You've tried to pull your menopausal trailer park hit and run on me before, and I wasn't having any of it then....guess what? not having any of it now either. The spirit of this place, with several people who have stuck around a long time and made a lot of posts to help a lot of other people should have rubbed off a bit on you by now. Unfortunately, you can only polish a turd so much before it becomes apparent that all you'll end up with is crappy hands.

Third, you've done this jeckyl-hyde act before. It has no business here. If you cannot respect all the effort that wanda and others have done, then sister, you're on the wrong "public forum". By all means, you're free to your own opinion, but if that's how you really feel, I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head forcing you to post here or even to read the posts here. By all means, feel free to exit stage left any time you and your piss poor attitude see fit.

Finally, you and I have had run-ins before because you cannot control yourself. Being a public forum does not alleviate you of your simple duty to show some basic human decency to others, especially one who's already going through heartbreak at the loss of her dear pet, on top of everything else. So clearly, the way I see it, there's an issue you should look into resolving before you pop a blood vessel or something. Seriously. It's really not that hard to control yourself. Here, I'll show you. For some time now, you've acted a fool like this to people, in a community that traditionally has each other's backs. I've come to a conclusion long ago, and wanted to say it numerous times when you go off the rails like this, but I controlled myself; hence, you did not see the conclusion I arrived at long ago. So now, here it is--you are in more dire desperate need of an orgasm than any other woman on the planet.

Yes, God doesn't like ugly...and yet, you and your ugly attitude are still here....

And with that, kind madam, I bid you adieu....hopefully for the last time, though I doubt I'll be that lucky.

PatZZ

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2011
Nearby
First off, your tone sucks. Way to kick a "friend" when she's down, "woman". You might not like Wanda's posts, but she's done more to help other people in here than you even did to help yourself in your own situation, so there's that.

Second, this is a community--as you said, give and take. You sure take a lot, but don't seem to give anyone anything except for grief and complaining. You've tried to pull your menopausal trailer park hit and run on me before, and I wasn't having any of it then....guess what? not having any of it now either. The spirit of this place, with several people who have stuck around a long time and made a lot of posts to help a lot of other people should have rubbed off a bit on you by now. Unfortunately, you can only polish a turd so much before it becomes apparent that all you'll end up with is crappy hands.

Third, you've done this jeckyl-hyde act before. It has no business here. If you cannot respect all the effort that wanda and others have done, then sister, you're on the wrong "public forum". By all means, you're free to your own opinion, but if that's how you really feel, I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head forcing you to post here or even to read the posts here. By all means, feel free to exit stage left any time you and your piss poor attitude see fit.

Finally, you and I have had run-ins before because you cannot control yourself. Being a public forum does not alleviate you of your simple duty to show some basic human decency to others, especially one who's already going through heartbreak at the loss of her dear pet, on top of everything else. So clearly, the way I see it, there's an issue you should look into resolving before you pop a blood vessel or something. Seriously. It's really not that hard to control yourself. Here, I'll show you. For some time now, you've acted a fool like this to people, in a community that traditionally has each other's backs. I've come to a conclusion long ago, and wanted to say it numerous times when you go off the rails like this, but I controlled myself; hence, you did not see the conclusion I arrived at long ago. So now, here it is--you are in more dire desperate need of an orgasm than any other woman on the planet.

Yes, God doesn't like ugly...and yet, you and your ugly attitude are still here....

And with that, kind madam, I bid you adieu....hopefully for the last time, though I doubt I'll be that lucky.
You can drop dead Ms kraftykrab. You must understand that I don't care what you think nor do I care about the moronic comments you make and your hideous attitude. Has zero affect on my life. Don't know you from a can of paint & strangers can't rent any space in my head. Wandarobo is ALWAYS the one who starts these rants, not me. And you started the one with me a while back. And I'm not gonna kowtow to anyone who comes at me, especially when they are wrong.

What is very sad is how the 2 of you want to turn this forum into a pissing match and you think Wandarobo needs a mother. She is capable of speaking for herself. YOU jumping in really makes you mean and ugly. Very unfortunate for all the other people who post & don't want this madness on the forum.

Fact is, I have posted MANY a helpful post for MANY years. Can't hide the written, posted truth.

PatZZ

LoanSafe Member
Jan 30, 2011
Nearby
Don't ever talk to me about ugly. You sold yourself on this forum as a "warrior". You had your 1st case dismissed for "Lack of Prosecution". You never had a 2nd case because you sold out for the "Max" allowable under "Cash for Keys" under FHA which is $3000. How does that 3k sit with you now, patzz? Good luck with 3K. Hope you like& prosper in "Daddy's House" down south, with your 3k.

Best of luck,

Wanda

You seem to have forgotten, that life events happen. You don't owe me anything and I would appreciate if you go away. Or maybe you could take you're chances & post on bagels... makes no difference to me. I've lost so much more than you ever did.
You're such an idiot. I would say it's hard to believe you would intentionally post WRONG information. But I'm not surprised. You are clueless what you are talking about. I took no money for cash for keys. Never even offered. Now, you are just telling lies on the forum and making stuff up as you go along. And never had any case dismissed for lack of prosecution. You're becoming a pathetic soul wandarobo.

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
You can drop dead Ms kraftykrab.
Um, yeah, I'm a dude, moron. That's been covered before lol....

You must understand that I don't care what you think nor do I care about the moronic comments you make and your hideous attitude. Has zero affect on my life.
Then shut that hole in your face and seek life elsewhere. Funny, I have "zero affect on your life", but you sure tried to reply with a shredding attempt....seems to me that if I really were not worth your effort, you would not waste a moment responding to me. As it is, we're all sick of your bullying crap. Take it somewhere else. Or, simply depopulate the forum. Either way, we don't need your hypocritical nonsense here. You don't even contribute much--especially since you don't seem to have anything of your own case to share.

Don't know you from a can of paint & strangers can't rent any space in my head.
Clearly you don't know me...after all these years you still think I'm a lady....lol

As for space in your head, you seem to have plenty of it available. Perhaps if you did rent some out, you would have been able to save your own house? hmm...

Wandarobo is ALWAYS the one who starts these rants, not me. And you started the one with me a while back. And I'm not gonna kowtow to anyone who comes at me, especially when they are wrong.
Sorry, no dice. We've all already seen you start trouble with people....myself included. It's amazing how no matter who's got a problem with you, you ALWAYS claim that they ALWAYS start it. Get over yourself, dear.

What is very sad is how the 2 of you want to turn this forum into a pissing match and you think Wandarobo needs a mother. She is capable of speaking for herself.
Um, yeah, kinda hard for me to be a "mother" to her when I'm a dude, but as usual you couldn't even get that much right. And pissing contest? This forum has been going on for years, with tons of people and tons of great info and help for all. The only one who anyone here seems to have a problem with....wait for it.....is you. I don't see anyone else crying and pitching a fit like you do. Not before. Not today. Not ever. You're the common link in every problem I've seen in the more than 5 years I have been a part of this forum. That does not make me or Wanda the problem. And it's also really funny....you have this same kind of problem with multiple people....and yet, I don't....and Wanda doesn't.....again, you are the common link to problems.

Maybe it's time for you to take the hint.

YOU jumping in really makes you mean and ugly. Very unfortunate for all the other people who post & don't want this madness on the forum.
ME jumping in really means I'm sick of watching you crap on others. That's what it means, nothing more and nothing less. I know she can speak for herself. I'm not speaking for her. I'm speaking for ME. Don't like it? Then log off and get to working on that orgasm you clearly are very sorely overdue for. To quote a great man, you're so uptight if we stuck a lump of coal up your back side, in a week we'd have a diamond.

Fact is, I have posted MANY a helpful post for MANY years. Can't hide the written, posted truth.
Sure you have....from your own foreclosure fight, correct? Tell us, how's that worked out for you? Why do you never have any details from your own fight to share with everyone? Oh, let me guess, "you don't owe us anything"??? That's what this place IS FOR, genius. Sharing your own experiences and combining ideas to find winning strategies. But you never have much to say about your own deal....I guess the old saying is true....Those who can, do....those who cannot, teach....

Alfa Mike Foxtrot, ma'am.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Good Lord, kk, I love you so much.I'll be the bigger person & go away for awhile. patzz, sucks, I'm grieving & tempers are high.
Thank you for being such a good friend, you keep going & so will I, my friend..

Reactions: kraftykrab

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ

Apparently you never took the time to read the Committees Proposed Rule changes. I even highlighted it for you, so even you can't miss it. Thanks for starting a fight. Why don't you admit you were dead wrong & move on?

Attachments

vondes

LoanSafe Member
May 28, 2017
Getting back to your chapter 7 BK for a moment. I am guessing you had no equity in the property? Therefore the Trustee did not force a sale of the property? Also it is quite possible that the bank or trust that you were paying your mortgage to each month actually had NO proof during the BK process that they were in fact the owners in due coarse on the property and had in fact no right to collect any funds from the BK trustee.