Confused and losing hope :(

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Hi John!! Sorry I didn't see this before!

Michael from Loan Mod Help Center is actually helping me out right now so we'll see how this goes! I'm afraid to have hope lol but hopefully we get some good news eventually!
You are with the right people if they can't do it no one can. They are the only ones that I know of that can effectively get positive results for you.

flacka

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
You are with the right people if they can't do it no one can. They are the only ones that I know of that can effectively get positive results for you.
Michael has been awesome so far!! Our sale date was tomorrow (6/4) and he got it canceled. :) Now let's hope a loan mod is in our near future!

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Michael has been awesome so far!! Our sale date was tomorrow (6/4) and he got it canceled. :) Now let's hope a loan mod is in our near future!
That is great news flacka! I do hope that you are able to modify the loan soon.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Thanks!! And thanks Cat :)

Michael submitted our new application on Friday!
Good Luck!!! You are in good hands with Michael.

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Just an update: the file is in underwriting! Fingers crossed :)
That is good news so far, my fingers are crossed for you too!

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org

flacka

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Wanted to give an update - we were denied again.

This time it was due to them using the wrong expenses, but Michael from Loan Mod Help Center is submitting the correct information again! Here's to hoping this is final time we have to go through this.

Last edited by a moderator:

flacka

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Just another update - the file is now with their review and finalization team. [/FONT]

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Just another update - the file is now with their review and finalization team.
This is great news and sounds like you are almost there. Good Luck!!

flacka

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Denied AGAIN!!! :mad:((( I hate Bank of America! I really do not know how much more I can take!

Michael will be looking into it for us and hopefully the millionth time will be the charm.

tropicalnla

LoanSafe Member
Mar 15, 2009
Hi Flacka,

I just wanted to encourage you to stay hopeful, hope for the best but expect the worse and by all means keep trying/getting assistance from Michael. We all know that this is a frusturating process and the good ole banking system is very incompetent. Things will work out, I will keep you in my prayers :)

Denied AGAIN!!! :mad:((( I hate Bank of America! I really do not know how much more I can take!

Michael will be looking into it for us and hopefully the millionth time will be the charm.

flacka

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi Flacka,

I just wanted to encourage you to stay hopeful, hope for the best but expect the worse and by all means keep trying/getting assistance from Michael. We all know that this is a frusturating process and the good ole banking system is very incompetent. Things will work out, I will keep you in my prayers :)
I wanted to thank you and to thank Jeffrey also! Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy but it's nice to hear some positive words. :smile1:

Honestly I would have given up months ago if it wasn't for Michael! He pinpointed what the problem was this time around so we'll see how things go when he talks to BofA on Wednesday.

flacka

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Quick update: Denied, appealed, won the appeal but they found other reasons to deny us during the appeal! Michael is working on applying for us again! Still trucking along.

flacka

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Thought I'd pop in! We were just denied again but Michael has been great! He'll be helping us apply again and we remain hopeful :)