Bank of america - banking on foreclosures

myhomesweethome

LoanSafe Member
Jul 13, 2012
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 5:07 PM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: FW: : I AM YOUR CUSTOMER -

Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 4:44 PM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: FW: : I AM YOUR CUSTOMER - LOAN#

Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:13 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: : I AM YOUR CUSTOMER -

Good Morning Joseph,

Thank you for updating me on the status of my complaint.
I’m sending you a copy of yesterdays email I sent out regarding my complaint.

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 2:16 PM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: I AM YOUR CUSTOMER - LOAN# 851818676

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 2:12 PM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; 'don.vecchiarel[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: I AM YOUR CUSTOMER

To: Bank of America,

To everyone this email has been emailed to and more. I AM YOUR CUSTOMER!

If you have read my complaint you understand the many hardships I have undergone while requesting a loan modification. Terms have been misrepresented, voicemails have been left with no callbacks. CRMs put you on hold while a sup is just walking by to get info. Files have never been looked at before a customer is called, resulting in more misrepresentation. My emails have been opened and marked read but yet no response has been received (copies of emails being open and read is available.)

I have contacted government agencies along with any and all complaint departments I could get a hold of. Please see confirmations to these complaints

After 2+ years I have been contacted by Nicole Mchutchin from the offices of the CEO & President, who is currently handling this escalated issue. I am requesting this issue be looked
at and no false promises be made. I am asking all fees made in error be refunded and that the loanbe approved from the very first date of the first loan modification being requested. Credit services should be contacted to fix my credit rating and showing me current. I have suffered enough through hours of phone calls and research on my own. I expect that this pain and suffering should also be reviewed and acknowledged with additional help on my mortgage, interest rate or any other type of compensation. Your agents should be trained with guidelines that are available online regarding loan modifications. If CRM agents followed correct guidelines a lot of people would not be in these hardship positions.

I expect Bank of America to take responsibility and assist me and I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Alright, you tell them!

Oh, and thanks, maybe something's going my way. Over on "Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah" I just asked for Bofa contact emails to try to have my foreclosure sale date in a week cancelled. You gave me just what I needed.

Cheers!

myhomesweethome

LoanSafe Member
Jul 13, 2012
Bofa banking on foreclosures

Your welcome.....if there is anything I can do ...let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

russo

LoanSafe Member
Jul 18, 2012
East Coast
Myhomesweethome- Hi, was just browsing through the different articles here and recognized the name of your CRM. I worked with Joseph from about October 2011 until a couple months ago at BoA. I am not sure if he is still there as he is no longer my CRM. I was finally approved for a DOJ modification this past month (after YEARS of HELL) and throughout the nightmare process, he was one of the bright spots. He was very helpful to me in getting me reviewed for modifications (although none passed at the time). I hope he is as good for you as he was for me. Very nice person and knowledgable. As I have recently found out, there is an end in sight! Hold on! Good Luck.