Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
My thinking is you try everything, more to gain than lose, you throw the kitchen sink at them. File all the complaints to CFPB (no teeth, nobody cares about consumers, consumers have no money, only investors), AG , FTC, DOJ, senators. Just need time to compose. Emphasize that fact that we all (including the judges and their children, grandchildren), as taxpayers, already have and will continue to pay for their greed by the gov. debt. Anytime there is a bailout, everybody pays for a few to benefit. The more trouble you can create for them , the less they will want to proceed. At some point, somebody will realize it will cost them more. Good luck , Isisis.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009

Only six billion dollars. How about the banks ripped us off for 3 trillion and nobody talks about. I guess can't offend the boss. We need a "Restitutions to the taxpayers" movement. Clawback all the banks' profit.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Trump and Melania tested positive for coronavirus.

Just think, if he'd known he was going to get it he might have gotten off his butt back in February when he knew how dangerous it was and taken all the precautions and completed all the preparations that a responsible leader of state would have set in place under the circumstances and the death toll might have been 20,000 instead of 205,000.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
I'm wondering if he's really sick, this is a ploy and pretty brilliant too

We're coming up on the election, Trump's desperate cause he thinks he'll lose. But let's face it, the guy's a savant so the utility of a plan with multiple ancillary benefits would have occurred to him.

1. Sick leaders always get a sympathy boost in their ratings, something he's badly in need of.

2. This should enable him to have the election delayed as he'd wanted.

3. His handling of the coronavirus is one of the major problems voters have with his performance. By suffering with the illness himself many will perceive that as at least partial expiation though it would be closer to poetic justice if its true.

4. After a suitable interval he can emerge from his sick room and announce he was right, it we just like the flu and no big deal.

There may be other benefits as well, perhaps he truly needed a rest and more time to figure out how to stay in power. Perhaps he's legitimately sick with some other illness that needs to be treated immediately and he would rather the nature of the malady not be revealed for whatever reason or he just recognised there was more of an advantage - for reasons stated above - to claiming it was the coronavirus.

I think what tipped me off was Melanie becoming infected at the exact same time, not that that's so impossible but because it was so conveniently useful it seemed contrived. The benefit is it increases the sympathy factor as well as the expiation component of the scheme.

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
Jun 2, 2008
Hi all. It's just me dropping by to check in...

I too am tired of Ground Hog Day!

D Bag has effectively avoided producing the note for a full year now. (court ordered) So what do they do? Proceed to motion to lift stay. Stay? What stay! Is a cancelled meeting (due to COVID) now a stay? lol. (much less one based on any valid negotiation) They have such convenient memory and are simply abusing the court with false declarations and the presumptions that the courts' COVID delay negates any prior orders to produce the note and establish standing prior to further proceedings.

I attended the motion hour by teleconference and opposing counsel stated the Lender "required it." (the motion) Weird little tid bit. Guess he was trying to make sure the court knew it wasn't his idea since we do have a certain amount of court moratoriums and limitations due to COVID. Courts are still limited here but banks take priority right?

I'm with you Isisis and very ready to start filing scathing complaints.

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
Jun 2, 2008
I also want to comment on the housing market and the inversions. I think the sudden "buy like there's no tomorrow" is over. All the sudden just about every realtor under the sun inflated asking prices to learn how far they could take it. 235% appreciation? GO FOR IT! Let's not pass this opportunity to price gouge the pandemic, amiright? ;) Whoever had money to BUY, did so. They got to the front of the line and snapped up anything good. No one else has credit. Credit markets only tend to help those who have sizeable assets and don't have to rely on using credit to save the day. So. Here we are.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Interesting development on my end. Two of the named Defendants, servicer du jour Shellpoint and BNYM indenture trustee for the purported note holders CWABS 3006 SD2, failed to respond to the law suit. Just blew it off altogether, go figure. Are they closing their eyes and hoping it will go away and trying to distance themselves from the ensuing train wreck? After all BANA and Bayview botched things to the point the court ruled foreclosure would be wrongful and yet continued to schedule sales incurring liability under the FDCPA among other things. Probably wishful thinking, these guys litigate for a living and know how to play the courts. Nonetheless we're obviously moving for a default judgement.

Also after the other attorney made his Let Them Eat Cake suggestion that I refinance it was time to have fun with math. My credit score is currently at 573 and that's all on them, I have no other debt. First of all you can't get mortgage financing with a score under 630. If it was possible the difference in the interest rate would increase the total cost of the loan by over $500,000. Ouch, but I like it because it's something you can sink your teeth into and represents a half million dollars in credit damage liability and that's ammunition.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Also after the other attorney made his Let Them Eat Cake suggestion that I refinance it was time to have fun with math. My credit score is currently at 573 and that's all on them, I have no other debt. First of all you can't get mortgage financing with a score under 630. If it was possible the difference in the interest rate would increase the total cost of the loan by over $500,000. Ouch, but I like it because it's something you can sink your teeth into and represents a half million dollars in credit damage liability and that's ammunition.
How on earth is your loan still reporting? Are you sure it's still on your credit report? They are not allowed to report a account that has been included in bankrucpty, or... that has passed the 7 Year Mark, from date of first delinquency. That's a FCRA violation, and another thing that should be brought up.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Good point OHM. They stopped reporting a few years ago after I filed Chapter 13 and the score has remained static ever since. It raises one concern regarding potential liability as a cause of action might be time-barred. BTW, the SOL is a real PITA when it comes to fighting corporate greed since their schemes are designed to work over time which can conceivably time bar a claim unless the homeowner happens to be not only diligent but possessing a broad-ranging knowledge of consumer law. Still, damage can result from various causes of action but it does get complicated when it comes to defining the time period in which the liability was incurred and the question of whether it accrues.

Unless I'm incorrect the FCRA has a scrawny one year SOL.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
As I wrote in my petition, these crooks hide behind corporate names to commit crimes because they know BOfA, Ocwen, Fortress , SoftBank can not be jailed. In other countries, if you defraud the taxpayers to the tune of three trillion dollars, they line up all the responsible CEOs and executives and shoot them, not giving the fraudsters millions of dollars as severance pay. Only in America. Sad!!!

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Jumping in, total pointless wanda post. My computer took a crapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp and I bought a new one where the keyboard has a stuck p, LMAO.

Most things in my life currently are crappy. Been spending time with "The Fridge" and the family hub it has. Just heard Neil Young "Only Love Can Break Your Heart". Made me think of you guys. "I have a friend I've never seen" let's pray the next line isn't true. "he has his head inside a dream".....

I did something I will regret(yes OMH), Made the offer on the house I'm renting for $230k. Not worth it at all. Now onto more fun & games. I signed the contract of purchase, but the pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppproperty mgmt comanpy can't seem to find out who on their end should sign it, so my pppppppppppppppppppppproperty is now up for Auction on Auction.com for Nov 2-4. Let the games begin. In NJ you only have to show a "meeting of the minds" for a verbal contract to be binding. I have it in writing, in an email, they would accept $229k.......

What exactly has happpppppppppppppened to this country?

Sorry, the pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp is really stuck..........

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
Jun 2, 2008
Oooooh, looking like a trickle of good news in the neighborhood! I may end up arguing for an extended SOL on the FDCPA due to civil courts being closed here through June. (2+ mo's of inability) Something to consider if it comes up for anyone. ;)

Wanda I here ya, my 'puter crashed and it causes problems when you have a deadline for sure. I eventually got a replacement for X dollars a month at Best Butt but guess what? The touchscreen has a mind of its own, randomly closing pages and causing me issues where I'm stuck using it because I can't afford to not work for the 1-5 weeks they may take to fix it. I now know to purchase the full 3 years of extended warranty.

Survivor_IN

LoanSafe Member
Jun 2, 2008
PS "only love can break your heart" is something I learned to play on the piano and was my favorite at age 10. lol

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
One thing about this pandemic is bank foreclosure cases are almost non-existent. I ‘ve been tracking the courts calendars and sheriffs’s sales have been cancelled or delayed till next year. With cases rising, this situation may last a long time. The mills’ attorneys must be hungry. Maybe the Gods looking out for us.

Reactions: Survivor_IN

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
From the article:

"Trump sued the bank along with Fortress Investment Group -- which had provided a $130 million loan for the project - "

In defending illegal foreclosures, we can all learn from President Trump by continuing and threatening litigations making the other side realize it 's more trouble than the house it's worth. More likely they will give up.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Good article on livinglies.com:

If the SC denies my petition, look for a YouTube video from me exposing the frauds, the corruption and the coward of the judges. Vote everyone.

Reactions: Survivor_IN

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
While I watched the "celebrations" it occurred to me why the Biden/Harris ticket won (so far). It wasn't because all of those people backed what Biden/Harris stood for, it was because their hatred for Trump overtook them. Obviously other parents didn't have the conversation I had with my daughter. Hatred was no reason to vote for Biden/Harris.
I have no idea, to this day, who she voted for, but I pray to God she didn't vote with hate, but with caring for this Great Country.
I'm not looking forward to 4 years of Biden & I'm not ashamed to say it. Maybe "old wounds don't heal". He & Obama did NOTHING for us all, except lie, give us false hope, and dangle carrots. I will pray for us all.

I love you all, I miss you all, you are all so worthy of so much more. You deserve the best in life & I wish it for you. I pray it's not a repeat of the years we've all gone through.Keep up the fight & the faith.

Love you all,

Wanda

Reactions: Javagold