Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

Annie Mac

LoanSafe Member
Aug 19, 2011
Oregon
Absolutely. That was one of my main theme songs in the time before owning a house was even a thought...all it took was two cats in the yard, a fire and someone to share it with. That still sounds perfectly fine and simple . It might be an outdoor campfire after all before all this is done and over.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
It's my favorite, but now it hurts to hear it. All good, MT. How about "Teach Your Children"" Another great. And "Southern Cross". The great thing about CSN was each could sing the lead and take you places.

I'm listening to the Beatles right now, "Golden Slumbers".

Funny, when I lost my house I had the most vivid awful dreams about being lost, not finding my keys, losing my daughter, not being able to find my cell phone, all kinds of weird stuff. It was a most awful time.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Funny you mentioned that, Wanda. I've been rediscovering David Crosby's music. What a survivor he turned out to be. He's going strong, playing in three or four bands, his voice hasn't changed a bit. They just made a documentary about his life. What an interesting character, looks like an ancient white-haired wizard these days and he's always cracking jokes.

Thank you for the pictures you emailed. My heart swelled. Life goes on, as it should, my friend. What a wonder Ms. Mother Nature is and will always be. Such lovely things going on in your life shouldn't be clouded by Foreclosure.....just sayin...

Annie Mac

LoanSafe Member
Aug 19, 2011
Oregon
At this point in life, I put so much energy into the nest, matting prints, embroidering the dish towels with the river's name ....the bench with the name and dates of my son's life engraved is on the bank where I first introduced him to paddling....over two decades of memories and 23 generations of deer. It is interesting that we are not discussing robosigners or motions but sharing the tunes which comfort us now, the lyrics and the musicians hold together something of our combined faith in the music when everything else is crumbling. I thought time was going to improve this, and holding on patiently, well it would turn around, but it would appear the entire thing was for sale; especially truth and our homes. Not a single homeowner here seems to be coming out intact lately. Yes, Teach Your Children, I wore the vinyl out in the day....right now, I am taking comfort in the fingerwork and lyrics of James Taylor. His voice is soothing and the words have strength in them.

Himmel und Erde, mussen vergeh'n
Aber der musica, aber der musica,
Aber der musica, bleiben bestehen.

Heaven and Earth, all pass away,
Only the music, only the music,
Only the music, forever stays.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Wanda wants to know why there's no justice. Because there are no consequences for greed and there's a lot of incentive.

After the Bubble and the Bailout when people lost jobs, businesses and their homes people got mad ran off in their own directions with different and frankly foolish agendas. Like gender identity or transgender rights - please what a non-issue, what an entitled waste of time to bring that topic into the national arena. Or women's rights, girls we've been wearing pants since 1970 so let's stop complaining and work cooperatively. Or make America great by demonizing immigrants - you mean people who come to this country and take what belongs to other people like the forefathers?

It's like everybody forgot that we were suffering from a common condition and had been suffering from it forever and instead of targeting the cause we just went after each other. Neither party then and neither party now offers any solution. That problem is an unequal distribution of wealth and power and the inevitable abuse of that power by the rich. There are two classes in society, those who live off their own labor and those who live off the labor of others. People complain about taxes but at least taxes allegedly provide some benefit in return. The real oppression is so deeply embedded in our society we don't even realize it's there. Very briefly back almost a decade ago when Occupy came along just for a moment the curtain pulled back far enough to reveal the little man behind the great and powerful Oz and we almost caught on to the deception.

Here's the deal, our blind and complicit slavery, we feed the rich. Out of every dollar each of us earn in a life time one third and probably much more of it goes to the rich. We receive no benefit from that percentage of our efforts it's just an unavoidable contribution to them. Every mortgaged property and every consumer purchase through "credit" pays into the wealth fund. Amortized mortgage debt in the form of monthly payments may be around 40% of most people's income. Of that 40% maybe an average of 2/3 of it goes to interest. If you're renting you're just paying someone else's mortgage interest. Add to that any interest payments on credit cards or other debt and it's easily a third of your income. Add to that everything you purchase and the cost of the seller's interest debt is reflected in the amount you pay.

This disparity has always existed in societies it just used to be more overt and an obvious fact of life. Then along came the Magna Carta and after that the French and American revolutions and the concept that we were not indebted to the rich became the established mindset. We even thought it was true and didn't notice that it still existed. But we're still feeding the rich. What's outrageous is on top of that they try to become even richer by fraud.

Anyway, the only politician who could made a difference is one who promised to change the banking system and address the abuse of consumers. Wrongful foreclosure should be treated like any financial crime, restitution paid to victims and penalties and imprisonment for the perpetrators. Isn't it odd that such a logical conclusion sounds so revolutionary? The only way things can change is if there are consequences for greed.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
It's my favorite, but now it hurts to hear it. All good, MT. How about "Teach Your Children"" Another great. And "Southern Cross". The great thing about CSN was each could sing the lead and take you places.

I'm listening to the Beatles right now, "Golden Slumbers".

Funny, when I lost my house I had the most vivid awful dreams about being lost, not finding my keys, losing my daughter, not being able to find my cell phone, all kinds of weird stuff. It was a most awful time.
Thanks, Wanda. I am all good. They have a March 10 deadline for the response brief. I am working on the reply brief right now. Unless I see a reversal I am assuming my brief will be denied (they all corrupted) and planning the next move. I will be here a long time and won't go down easy.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
The Judge intentionally ignored me at motion hour. No acknowlegement of my presence, no eye contact. I was invisible. Funny how they are attracted to the person in the back shouting "We tried and settlement talks failed!" to cut off the person at the podium ready to speak. "We're requesting a new hearing!" All I could muster was, "I have a motion before the court too." Welp. Done! "We'll do both together" (huh? mine specifically requested to "show the note" prior to any further scheduling of hearings- they've never proven standing) ... Translation: "Now go home pro se and wait for your surprise hearing at the convenience of opposing counsel." ;)

Very notable that 5 cases immediately preceeding (todays 15 min motion hr) compared dates in front of the court to set a schedule. I had no intention to argue anything but register an objection to their motion and request my motion instead. It certainly appeared the Judge was making sure the word "objection" didn't come out of my mouth in that 15 sec exchange.

Very clearly this Judge wants to wave past the appearance of impropriety on behalf of the Plaintiff. I mean really, truly, it did take an additional 4 months time to uh... #ProduceTheNote They sent an email with a 6 day deadline. Hardly 4 months of pursuing settlement as claimed. I just hope my motion submission and reasons are sufficient to document that Lender evaded producing the note for 4 months time after being ordered to do so.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
The Judge intentionally ignored me at motion hour. No acknowlegement of my presence, no eye contact. I was invisible. Funny how they are attracted to the person in the back shouting "We tried and settlement talks failed!" to cut off the person at the podium ready to speak. "We're requesting a new hearing!" All I could muster was, "I have a motion before the court too." Welp. Done! "We'll do both together" (huh? mine specifically requested to "show the note" prior to any further scheduling of hearings- they've never proven standing) ... Translation: "Now go home pro se and wait for your surprise hearing at the convenience of opposing counsel." ;)

Very notable that 5 cases immediately preceeding (todays 15 min motion hr) compared dates in front of the court to set a schedule. I had no intention to argue anything but register an objection to their motion and request my motion instead. It certainly appeared the Judge was making sure the word "objection" didn't come out of my mouth in that 15 sec exchange.

Very clearly this Judge wants to wave past the appearance of impropriety on behalf of the Plaintiff. I mean really, truly, it did take an additional 4 months time to uh... #ProduceTheNote They sent an email with a 6 day deadline. Hardly 4 months of pursuing settlement as claimed. I just hope my motion submission and reasons are sufficient to document that Lender evaded producing the note for 4 months time after being ordered to do so.

So did the judge reserve a ruling?

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Lawsuit from investors against Bank of New York and Ocwen as results of my court filings: I contacted the Plaintiff's atty and provided facts. Ocwen stock is at $1.200/share , all time low while market is at record high. I will forwd my brief to him.

Attachments

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I believe so. Expecting a mailed response but I've seen her grant these on the spot as well.
Ahh, you're under the judge's skin, darlin. They always reserve their ruling for those of us they hate the most. Kudos!

I was emailing OHM about a book, You can only get it online. It's from Mark Stopa. People v Money. He filed FOIA requests for all the Florida judges income info. Turns out most of the Florida judges who he stood before( before he got disbarred) should have disqualified themselves. Their disclosures show all of their investments. Seriously, if you have investments in Hells Fargo, how should you hear cases involving them & be fair?

We've all been set up, pure & simple. The government is to blame. HUD saw the crisis coming in 2005. They took their time, as did Treasury and let the whole thing blow up. Now we try & pick up the pieces.....

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So I'm throwing out a wanda rant. If mayor Pete is elected what will his husband be addressed as? "The First Man" or "The First Husband"? I wonder if the world is really ready for that? They say they are but I know they're not."No Way, No How" ( a
line from my favorite movie "In and Out". Anyone ever needs to laugh watch this movie. Debbie Reynolds was the mother of a gay Kevin Kline ( a high school teacher). It's hilarious, but today people wouldn't stand up like they did in this movie....

I can see the Democrats who wanted to liberate everyone buying lots of hand sanitizer & Lysol, while all the while the Republicans try to convince us are wages are going up, but not mentioning that food & goods prices are going up higher & faster.

Reminds me of that song "The Grand Illusion". OK, so I'm moving on ( only sometimes to my progressive rock days). It just makes me sick. Both parties are hypocrites, I have no money & no passport, and I happen to love my country, so I'm not going anywhere.

Our government and judiciary make me sick and every day it just hurts. I guess I just wish I was young again. I was passionate about right & wrong and I had the strength to fight(and thankfully a sleep aid, which is now legal in most states, LOL.)Nowadays I wake at 3-3:30Am & can't go back, the thoughts just flood my mind & then I get ready for work. A job I really don't like, but have to do it for my family. And then all of your plights come rushing into my mind. Who do I need to email or respond to? Whose call did I miss because I go to bed early (sorry tadias).

I remember the saying from "It's A Wonderful Life". "Youth is wasted" and it's true.

If only we new then what we know now...……..

Love you guys.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So now I know the state of the union. I get up at the crack of dawn, go to work & pay my taxes, not to better my family and my country but to to pay the salaries of a bunch of circus clowns. Make no mistake about it, there are circus clowns on both sides of the isle, but it appears one side has more than the other. I have more respect for the one who stayed home. Even though I disagree with her, at least she took a grown up stand.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Motorists in Sonoma County are advised this afternoon to be on the lookout for certain expensive looking SUVs who may be driving erratically. The drivers of said vehicles may exhibit inattention to the road and recklessness as they may be driving under the influence of greed. Said drivers are likely to be experiencing grave disappointment at having been cheated at the last minute by having their prize snatched unfairly away from them and losing out on a half million dollar payday. Do not approach these drivers, instead from a safe distance inform them they are better off as they've just avoided a lawsuit. It may also be wise to tell them that the property they were attempting to purchase was not for sale. If they will not listen to reason then gently point out the property was worth far less than the auction company stated on their website. Speak loudly, exercise caution and contract the CHP. Traffic advisory for the North Bay.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
So now I know the state of the union. I get up at the crack of dawn, go to work & pay my taxes, not to better my family and my country but to to pay the salaries of a bunch of circus clowns. Make no mistake about it, there are circus clowns on both sides of the isle, but it appears one side has more than the other. I have more respect for the one who stayed home. Even though I disagree with her, at least she took a grown up stand.
Even worse, some clowns seat on the bench, trusted by their own constituents, collecting taxpayers’ money, helping the fraudsters to steal from the people who elected and pay their salary. Clawback suits everyone. Maybe we should sue the states for unearned salaries and pensions.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Our government is a reflection of a culminated evolution of our, cough, rule of law standards. We've seen this coming for at least a decade. No wonder it was ratified this week. Hence, if you are X you are guilty, if you are Y you are not guilty. It has nothing to do with evidence. It has to do with whether or not you are an X or a Y. A good Judge can make it all so when a case is deficient... and will rule according to these current rule of law standards. When it comes to foreclosure we know who wins. There is no need for evidence. Anyone who objects is simply delaying the inevitable and annoying the Court.

One really can't call it bias or discrimination when there is no law against it. We don't have laws on discrimination based on business status or wealth. Yet here we are. Corporations are businesses. Homeowners are consumers. This is an X and Y with a largely predetermined outcome. Fraud only applies when it affects another business entity or a "fund." Funds! Funds are mere objects of wealth. A thing. Not even an X or Y. Things have more rights than people.

Things don't pay taxes. Corporations don't pay taxes. *People* pay taxes. Yet who gets to control the law and government? Entities that have so much wealth that they don't even have to pay taxes due to loopholes and exceptions in the tax code. *Of course* they don't want evidence that their funds were not transferred properly and don't *actually* have tax exempt status.

Like I said, today's standard is "no evidence" necessary for trials. As long as you are X or Y, will rule accordingly. If you are Z, you must be frivolous! Okay?

Reactions: isisis

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Headline:

Trump Beats Congressional Democrats’ Emoluments Lawsuit

"
A 3-0 federal appeals court in Washington on Friday said the House and Senate members lack legal standing to sue the president because they had not been injured by his alleged conduct. "

Similarly, the foreclosing party has not been injured (lost any money) from homeowners' default.