Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Why would Kendra Cook (formerly of Caliber) assign the same Mortgage twice in one day? Why would her signature be totally different on the same day?

Potential argument:
She came in "bright eyed & bushy tailed at 9AM & managed to form a letter K" by 4PM on the same day, after executing 2-3 thousand documents, she could no longer form a letter K.LMAO

Attachments

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
Don't know why they both didn't attach.
This one is for JAVA: See attached. Sept. 26th 2007- Robo-signer Schmitt was a VP on 8-K SEC docs at least by that date. Was your Note dated after that date with the Schmitt robo-stamp appearing as ASST. VP? I know she was a VP in late 2006, but hard to prove withou a costly deposition. However, this is a Notary saying she was VP. In any event, we know our notes are robo-signed. Do the courts care?

Attachments

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
My Blank Endorsement Note Stamped Above the signature by Schmitt was AFTER September 2007.

But no the courts do not care. As I bought it up as a defense in my objection to MSJ.

Nothing seems to matter.
1. I have monthly statements from 2 Servicers with completely different balances owed for each month. Courts say I should have just paid them.
2. I have a NOI letter with a different figure than the past due amount on statement of same date as the NOI letter.
3. I have a debt validation letter from attorneys stating the Servicer SLS is the CREDITOR. Even though I have 10 years of letter from BOA always saying Freddie is the creditor.

the only thing that seems to matter is a complaint to the CFPB against the debt collector attorneys.For some reason that meaningless complaint seems to have really rattled them. And now they won’t stop emailing to ask what they can do to help.
Go figure !!!!!

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
My Blank Endorsement Note Stamped Above the signature by Schmitt was AFTER September 2007.

But no the courts do not care. As I bought it up as a defense in my objection to MSJ.

Nothing seems to matter.
1. I have monthly statements from 2 Servicers with completely different balances owed for each month. Courts say I should have just paid them.
2. I have a NOI letter with a different figure than the past due amount on statement of same date as the NOI letter.
3. I have a debt validation letter from attorneys stating the Servicer SLS is the CREDITOR. Even though I have 10 years of letter from BOA always saying Freddie is the creditor.

the only thing that seems to matter is a complaint to the CFPB against the debt collector attorneys.For some reason that meaningless complaint seems to have really rattled them. And now they won’t stop emailing to ask what they can do to help.
Go figure !!!!!
Yes. What can they do to help? Where were they before you cornered them? Where were they when you (we) tried to modify or even make a full payment, but were rejected? Shine the light on their rat hole. They know you got them. They want you to make a payment to validate the alleged debt. Do not and I repeat do not make a payment. In just my humble opinion, of course.

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
Wanda,
Please don't stop your rants. I agree with all of them and would miss them if you did. Keep up the good work!
Regards,
FedUp02