Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Wanda is collecting stamps now? Do you want that with or without proof? LOL.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Similarly, Bank of America using Bank of NY as trustee name to collect for Ocwen. When I contacted Bank of NY trust administrator he could not confirm if my loan was still in the trust and Bank of NY was the REAL plaintiff.

Fraud on the court.

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
Similarly, Bank of America using Bank of NY as trustee name to collect for Ocwen. When I contacted Bank of NY trust administrator he could not confirm if my loan was still in the trust and Bank of NY was the REAL plaintiff.

Fraud on the court.

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016

Fraud on the court.
Well who didn't know that. Shine a light into the rat hole and they go scurrying. Keep at 'em MT. You got 'em.

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
I would like to explain the definition of "stop" to HUD (Webster's Dictionary):

to cause to cease

LOL, HUD claims they haven't stopped doing loan sales they just haven't done one in a while. LOL can you say "you ceased doing them for the last four years"?

Interesting to note that you haven't done one since the IG Report but you're trying to convince the Judge the IG Report is meaningless....if you're not going to make a good argument, why show up at all?(wanda sigh of disgust)
A very close friend, I cannot name, just signed a confidentiality statement with HUD/Novad (reverse mortgage loan servicer). We had to take them to court, file a foreign judgment to get collection on a default judgement that was granted in another state. Complicated. Nobody has this kind of wear-with all - to hang these people. They are crooks and make the mafia look like saints. But this is how HUD and the reverse mortgage industry prevents "wealth" from being handed down to the next generation. Control the real estate market, have the elderly take the bite of the poison apple and when they die, the government owns the home. No one can fight it. It's not much better than the "candy" that is handed out for student loans- the next default crisis. Please. keep up the fight. When you shine the light on these rats, they scurry. They got nothin'. God help us.

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
We can see how the Wesley Edens makes his money. By using NRZ to buy up charge-off debts for less than a penny on the dollar then assigning these loans to trusts then using U S Bank named as trustee of these trusts to foreclose. My HELOC (50K) was sold to Greentree for less than $300 (in their 10K which I kept a copy). After Ditech was recently acquired by NRZ, they now claim U S Bank as trustee as my new loan owner, probably will record another fake assignment to foreclose. I tell them :" get in line behind Bank Of America".
YEP! Probably same address as Citibank as ("my alleged trustee").
Do you have that 60 Livingstone ave Mailcode ep-mn-ws3d St Paul Minnesota 55107 address as the [Citibank] NRZ trustee's address on your assignment of mortgage? That Mail code is a just a mail slot for Wells Fargo, Citibank and US bank. This is an answer I received from Jan van Eck on livinglies weblog.
Jan van Eck, on February 4, 2017 at 12:48 am said:

The address you recite is actually the back-office address of Wells Fargo Bank. This is the location where Wells Fargo generates, out of thin air, mountains of documents that are then recorded on the Land Records, typically just prior to Wells filing suit against you. The Court is then invited to peruse the document filing and infer from the idea that because it is filed on the Land Records, therefore it must be presumptively a valid document (and not some creation dreamed up inside Wells Fargo in anticipation of litigation).
Since Wells acts for a number of other players, it is no surprise that all these entities all have the same address – a mail slot inside Wells Fargo.

Because filing false papers on the land records is a felony crime in most if not all States, you never see a seasoned bank official signing any of these papers. They hire kids, mostly young girls of 19-25, to go sit in their barracks room and sign thousands of these papers shoved at them. Prosecutors don’t go after young clueless kids, and the bankers themselves now have plausible deniability as to their criminal culpability – it is not their signature on the paper. As the kids are not very bright and have no understanding of what they are doing or the implications of their acts, they just sign away. Hey, if it pays $12/hr., what’s not to like?
I wrote to Jan Van Eck:

"I am attacking the issue of substitution of plaintiff in the eleventh hour and the fraud involved where the attorney in fact signs for assignor, and the attorney in fact endorses an allonge for the assignee, notaries, document preparers all working for the same company in Florida at the same business address. Meridian Assets, Inc "where all your data deficiencies can be cured". Foreclosure is the only way they can cover up their fraudulent paper trail. As all of us know here on this site, it depends on what State you are in and the judge that is presiding".

Keep sticking it to 'em. You got 'em More trouble. I'm 10-1/2 years in. God speed.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Thanks, Elle

My objective from the beginning was to expose the fraud, the forgery, the servicing fraud, and the fraud on the court, not to keep the house. I did not want to hire a lawyer to be settled by voluntary dismissal. I did not want to file a motion to dismiss, I filed an answer and counterclaim. I went to trial, exposed their fraud at the trial court level with all my pleading in the court records for all to see. Now I am ready to file my brief to expose their fraud at the appellate level and then if needed be at the state supreme court level. I want to find out how high up the corruption goes. If I have to lose the house that does not bother me one bit. By this time next year I no longer need the house, ready to be a nomad. I stopped this unscrupulous law firm from filing fake complaints , 1 or 2 new cases at most in 2019. These crooks are now more careful, not like a couple years ago. Fight on...

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
A very close friend, I cannot name, just signed a confidentiality statement with HUD/Novad (reverse mortgage loan servicer). We had to take them to court, file a foreign judgment to get collection on a default judgement that was granted in another state. Complicated. Nobody has this kind of wear-with all - to hang these people. They are crooks and make the mafia look like saints. But this is how HUD and the reverse mortgage industry prevents "wealth" from being handed down to the next generation. Control the real estate market, have the elderly take the bite of the poison apple and when they die, the government owns the home. No one can fight it. It's not much better than the "candy" that is handed out for student loans- the next default crisis. Please. keep up the fight. When you shine the light on these rats, they scurry. They got nothin'. God help us.

HECM Foreclosures are the next big land grab. Congratulations to your friend!

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
HECM Foreclosures are the next big land grab. Congratulations to your friend!
You are exactly right. Wealth will not be handed down to next generations, at least through land ownership. The Govt. will own most of the land. Young people will not be able to buy out a reverse mortgage on their parents home or buy a home of their own because they are loaded up with student debt, credit card debt and low paying jobs. My friend's mother's reverse promissory note was "assigned" to HUD in 2015 by the notorious Robo signer "Linda Green" "robo-endorsing" for none other than Financial Freedom, once a unit of OneWest Bank-- connect the dots here ....a bank formerly known as the bankrupt lender, IndyMac, whose principal owner and chair is now Trump’s treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin. The fox is guarding the hen house folks.

Reactions: Javagold

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
I strongly suggest everyone start filing complaints with CFPB against the fraudclosure attorneys. Complaint Everything regarding every false figure, fraudulent documents and lying by omission.

You will be surprised. They do not like that and seem to get very nervous when the complaints against them comes !!!!

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
I strongly suggest everyone start filing complaints with CFPB against the fraudclosure attorneys. Complaint Everything regarding every false figure, fraudulent documents and lying by omission.

You will be surprised. They do not like that and seem to get very nervous when the complaints against them comes !!!!
I agree. It can't hurt. I filed a complaint with CFPB a few years ago. Problem is they just gather enough complaints to go after the banks for millions of dollars, but the consumers never get any money or relief. The attorneys make out like bandits. What just worked for me lately (I was helping a friend in California to file against HUD's loan servicer) was to file a complaint with your states' banking and finance or your state's department of business oversight.
For California: https://dbo.ca.gov/
For NJ: https://www.state.nj.us/dobi/index.html
California said the issue was out of their state jurisdiction, however, they forwarded the complaint to HUD. It got HUD's attention and there was an offer shortly after that to settle.

Reactions: just_me

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
wanda rant(C'mon guys, it's been awhile)

I am so sick of HUD's IG using the word "generally". HUD "generally followed the law, except when it didn't.LMAO

wanda "generally" paid her mortgage except when she didn't. What a defense!

Reactions: OneHugeMess

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Lmao, there is literally one of those “Ivy League Business School” buzzwords.

Generally.

We generally followed the law, whenever it was convenient for us to do so. We archived operational excellence and synergy, with our new plans!

Lol. There hasn’t been a single recession in the last century, not caused by a “MBA” who believes they know more than everyone else.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Lmao, there is literally one of those “Ivy League Business School” buzzwords.

Generally.

We generally followed the law, whenever it was convenient for us to do so. We archived operational excellence and synergy, with our new plans!

Lol. There hasn’t been a single recession in the last century, not caused by a “MBA” who believes they know more than everyone else.

Seriously, my friend. The IG did 3 audits of the DASP sales and 2 of them contain the word "generally".
HUD "generally" lost less money
HUD "generally" enforced the Conveyance, Assignment & Assumption Agreement.

Thank God the IG's 1st report wasn't wishy washy. HUD Did Not Conduct Rulemaking. A definitive statement.

LOL, my friend, the video now has 535 hits. Pinky swear only 100 or so of them are me. Hopefully the right people are watching it-like my Judge, the members of Congress I sent it to, the CFPB, the FTC.....
;)

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
wanda rant(C'mon guys, it's been awhile)

I am so sick of HUD's IG using the word "generally". HUD "generally followed the law, except when it didn't.LMAO

wanda "generally" paid her mortgage except when she didn't. What a defense!
Yes! I generally complied with the conditions of the loan yet they foreclosed anyway. :rolleyes: Actually, my attorney (at the time) used the term "substantially complied" with the mortgage (modification) . This phrase is a legal one. Never admit default. It's the kiss of death. HUD knows better than to admit anything, they have the legal teams. "Generally" means that "whatever errors made" is nominal. Homeowners can use this too!

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
I agree. It can't hurt. I filed a complaint with CFPB a few years ago. Problem is they just gather enough complaints to go after the banks for millions of dollars, but the consumers never get any money or relief. The attorneys make out like bandits. What just worked for me lately (I was helping a friend in California to file against HUD's loan servicer) was to file a complaint with your states' banking and finance or your state's department of business oversight.
For California: https://dbo.ca.gov/
For NJ: https://www.state.nj.us/dobi/index.html
California said the issue was out of their state jurisdiction, however, they forwarded the complaint to HUD. It got HUD's attention and there was an offer shortly after that to settle.
Can also file an FTC complaint here: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement
Filing complaints helps with the documentation in court later too. I know the general CFBC practice transfers the data (complaint) to the servicer/business for a response and correction. Sometimes those responses are vaguely worded to avoid liability. It's important to add/upload supporting documents if you have them. Also have your complaint ready for upload and there is a word limit so you may need to edit once your in the system navigating menus. Always SAVE your complaint copy and/or take a screen shot for your records. Sometimes there is an individual resolution (the response) and sometimes there is a group resolution in the form of a gov lawsuit for the activity when the same complaint is frequently reported. I do know you can followup with your agreement or dispute of the action taken after the complaint at CFBC. At least it's a contribution for the betterment of the system. Right now though, the current admin has weakened CFPB and that sucks a bit.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So a very dear friend on bagels emailed me. He is giving up his fight. I felt bad because there was this sad undertone of "I Lost". He is still fighting using other avenues, but it made me sad to read the "I lost" undertones.
I want everyone here on bagels to know that we are not losers. Even those of us that have lost our houses, have not lost. We've gained so very, very much.

Knowledge of the legal system, friends that couldn't mean more to us, perspectives that may not have occurred to us, reading materials (Out The Kazoo because we are so dedicated), I could go on and on.

Even though I've lost in Superior Court, Appellate Court, the NJ Supreme Court denied my Petition (all in my foreclosure) and I lost in Federal Court against the mill & servicer, I don't feel like a loser. Not by a long shot.

Now I'm taking on the Gov't and THEY will never make me feel like a loser. If the judge denies the MTD they have to Answer the Complaint and they were "caught" on Candid Camera.

Nope, from where I'm sitting there are NO losers here.

Happy Holidays, My Dear Friends. I love & always wish the best to you and yours. I'm Blessed everyday to know each and every one of you.

Raise a toast on Thanksgiving to "No Losers On Bagels" and God Bless.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Another (unrelated) wanda rant. I'm so tired of these impeachment hearings.

#1 Where were the impeachment hearings when Obama sent $400 million to Iran in cash on a plane?
#2 I could care less any more if the government shuts down next week. (I almost wish they would have shut down this week).
#3 My faith in the US government is hanging by a thread & that makes me so sad.

The only positive thing I can say today is Thank God Julian Casrto won't be in the Dem Debate tonight.

OK, I'm done.