Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
Hi Krafty
Was unable to email you via loansafe so did a work around by sending a mssg to Mz Wanda RE Mr Manzi. Not sure if you already have but wanted to forward just in case it helps. Take care!

Thanks for that....I did see it.

Funny thing--he left Caliber in May, if I recall right, but they have continued to use his name since then--at least as a potential witness. I have not yet found any affidavits or assignments with his name on them after May, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time until I do. I have several different handwriting examples all claiming to be his signature.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
LOL she was epic. Assignments, bankruptcy filings, Deeds-you name it. None of her signatures matched. I have hundreds (well had hundreds until I threw them away recently).

LOL, now I collect blank endorsed Notes that I know for a FACT are not endorsed in blank.

Actually krafty, you may want to troll some BK filings on your hunt for Mansi.....WARNING do NOT blow up your Pacer account.

• Haha
Reactions: kraftykrab

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I would like to explain the definition of "stop" to HUD (Webster's Dictionary):

to cause to cease

LOL, HUD claims they haven't stopped doing loan sales they just haven't done one in a while. LOL can you say "you ceased doing them for the last four years"?

Interesting to note that you haven't done one since the IG Report but you're trying to convince the Judge the IG Report is meaningless....if you're not going to make a good argument, why show up at all?(wanda sigh of disgust)

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
You did a great job of getting that Judgment Vacated!
;)
Thanks !!!
I have a lot more battles that I will have to take on but it’s nice to finally win one. Although I thought it was quite obvious. And I have some surprises planned for all the adversarial actors against me.
I can’t lie. I do enjoy the fight against corrupt and incompetent liars.

Reactions: Elle

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
Wanda. I have a stamped blank note from BOA robo signer Schmitt.
If you want to add it to your collection. LOL

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
Wanda. I have a stamped blank note from BOA robo signer Schmitt.
If you want to add it to your collection. LOL
I have the same Schmitt rubber stamp too. Like Java's the stamp is above the sig line. What "corporate" officer stamps a note above the "borrower" sig line? Really? Over a year ago, at their MSJ the Mill Attorney produces what he called the "Original" Note endorsed in blank by Schmitt. I said that can't be original---my ex-husband works for the Govt. He signs everything in blue ink. This note is signed in black ink. OOPS!! You and all of us on this blog know the note is a fraudulent reproduction. It's just hard to prove it. But the blue ink signing (that I believe happened at closing) is true and it got them scurrying out of court. Their MSJ was denied albeit without prejudice which means they will be back. There is much more to my case with fabricated assignments and other forgeries but the blue ink scenario worked cuz they know they are holding a fabricated note, so their word against mine. Created doubt. 10-1/2 years without a mortgage payment. It will never end until their crimes are exposed.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
I have the same Schmitt rubber stamp too. Like Java's the stamp is above the sig line. What "corporate" officer stamps a note above the "borrower" sig line? Really? Over a year ago, at their MSJ the Mill Attorney produces what he called the "Original" Note endorsed in blank by Schmitt. I said that can't be original---my ex-husband works for the Govt. He signs everything in blue ink. This note is signed in black ink. OOPS!! You and all of us on this blog know the note is a fraudulent reproduction. It's just hard to prove it. But the blue ink signing (that I believe happened at closing) is true and it got them scurrying out of court. Their MSJ was denied albeit without prejudice which means they will be back. There is much more to my case with fabricated assignments and other forgeries but the blue ink scenario worked cuz they know they are holding a fabricated note, so their word against mine. Created doubt. 10-1/2 years without a mortgage payment. It will never end until their crimes are exposed.
Elle. Have you gotten any traction with the defense or oral arguments that stamped blank endorsement ABOVE the signature is in invalid/void ???

I bring it up in ever motion objection on paper and oral arguments but still they just ignore every word I say like it doesn’t matter. They just lie by omission and then it goes away.

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
Elle. Have you gotten any traction with the defense or oral arguments that stamped blank endorsement ABOVE the signature is in invalid/void ???

I bring it up in ever motion objection on paper and oral arguments but still they just ignore every word I say like it doesn’t matter. They just lie by omission and then it goes away.
Nope. No traction on that fraudulent stamp. As u know, Christina Schmitt was not an Asst. VP for B of A especially after the date on your note. "Donnah N" put us wise to that fraud on this Bagle's forum. The courts seem to go on the fact that the note itself and an endorsement stamp (put willy nilly anywhere - allonges included) are self authenticating. Problem is the stamp was not placed there by Schmitts' hand, so it is not actually self authenticating and should not be allowed to be entered as evidence. In my opinion, you have caught them red-handed. The fraudulent stamp voided the note. They all know it. They are all in on it. The Judges just cannot give you ur property back. They would rather give it to the bank and they give the bank more and more bites of the apple. As a pros se I got them on the Notice of Default and the "business ledger" evidence under the Hawaii Supreme Court cases of Wells Fargo v Behrendt and Us Bank v Mattos. The judge didn't allow the notice of default or the ledger to be entered as evidence due to the opinions in those 2 cases that a new loan servicer can not authenticate the business records for the previous loan servicer. I now hired the attorney who represented Behrendt and Mattos so they will have him as an opponent in the next go round. It has now been a year and a half and nothing has happened since that hearing. But they will be back, with even more fabrications, but it will now be harder for them to win in the next round. Keep fighting. Their lies will eventually get them tangled up, but as you know, it depends what state you live in and the Judge.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So, I've started researching Reverse Mortgage Foreclosures. Only looked at 2 dockets so far & there's a problem with both.

Case # 1-the mill never corrected the legal description & the Sheriff's Deed was issued with the same incorrect legal description. Totally wrong Block & Lot. No idea how a potential new buyer will get title insurance...

Case #2-the Note was endorsed on the Original Note itself consistent with Mortgage Assignment #2 and then an Allonge was created to be consistent with Mortgage Assignment #1. They just figured get all the "players" names on the Note in some fashion & all would be good. Well it was because NOBODY is paying attention. Everything is backwards. A backwards Note endorsement.

You guys mark my words, next big land grab is against the deceased. It's easy. You serve by publication in the paper, nobody contests, six months later you got yourself a house. It's disgusting, it's immoral, it's all illegal.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Just got a letter from Shellpoint saying that the new owner of my HELOC loan is US Bank as trustee of NRZ recovery trust. Ditech is my new servicer for this loan. Both Shellpoint and Ditech were recently acquired by New Residential (NRZ). We can see the scam NRZ is using to profit (managed by Fortress Investment Group): buying up discharged, charged-off debts then putting thee loans into a trust then using a bank as trustee to collect. My debt is time-barred. Ready for another crook.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Just got a letter from Shellpoint saying that the new owner of my HELOC loan is US Bank as trustee of NRZ recovery trust. Ditech is my new servicer for this loan. Both Shellpoint and Ditech were recently acquired by New Residential (NRZ). We can see the scam NRZ is using to profit (managed by Fortress Investment Group): buying up discharged, charged-off debts then putting thee loans into a trust then using a bank as trustee to collect. My debt is time-barred. Ready for another crook.
Can you tell me the exact name of that trust, or upload a copy of the notice (with all your personal information) blacked out. My theory is they didn't purchase these loans, but they are apart of a cleanup call of an RMBS that another servicer or Ditech was managing.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Can you tell me the exact name of that trust, or upload a copy of the notice (with all your personal information) blacked out. My theory is they didn't purchase these loans, but they are apart of a cleanup call of an RMBS that another servicer or Ditech was managing.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
We can see how the Wesley Edens makes his money. By using NRZ to buy up charge-off debts for less than a penny on the dollar then assigning these loans to trusts then using U S Bank named as trustee of these trusts to foreclose. My HELOC (50K) was sold to Greentree for less than $300 (in their 10K which I kept a copy). After Ditech was recently acquired by NRZ, they now claim U S Bank as trustee as my new loan owner, probably will record another fake assignment to foreclose. I tell them :" get in line behind Bank Of America".

Attachments

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
From old WAC (Greentree )10-K report, now Ditech then NRZ.

"
The Company purchased charged-off loans with an unpaid principal balance of $3.3 billion for $57.1 million during the three and six months ended June 30, 2014."

That was when my loan was bought by Greentree --> Walter Management (WAC)-->Ditech--> New Residential..

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Since I am a nice guy, I will wait till after the new year to report this illegal debt-collection tactic to state and Federal authorities, then file a complaint against the crooked attorneys with the state bar putting them out of business.

Reactions: just_me and NJ16