Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Ocwen attorneys are head-butting me on discovery. Any references to handling this would be appreciated. Most notably they characterize requests as not relevant to claims. Welp. Maybe not relevant to *your* claims but certainly relevant to mine! Also, they keep filing these objections (with their misinterpretations) to the court, where the matters are (per court rules) between the parties and not supposed to be filed. How can anyone say that an amortization schedule of the loan is not relevant? Well, one that doesn't have proof of their accounting. Third party provider supoeanas ignored too. I haven't formulated the request for production motion yet, just got another frivolous objection and repetitive low info docs.
You have to file the RFP, if you need one I can email mine to you. In response to mine, they produced the servicing history which documents their fraud. If they don’t response, file a motion to compel. Also use subpoenas, if they don’t produce, file a motion for sanction. Winning is in the discovery. For us pro se , we can litigate for as long as needed. If the trial court denies any of your motion, it’s ground for an appeal. We will wear them out. I got one guy fired and no new foreclosure complaint from bank of New York in 2019 . Also request hearingS for your motions.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
wanda rant

HUD has published its most recent data on DASP & the numbers shocked even me, I'm sad to say. So let's take off HUD's rose-colored glasses and tell the truth. I shall use the term Exits because foreclosure, short sale & DIL are all forcing the families to exit their homes.

Combined National Pools
77.5% Exits
.129% Exits (this is where I was because HUD has no data on these loans that were resold)
9.7125% Default Serving-hasn't been forced to exit yet
87.3415% Potential TOTAL Exits

Combined NSO Pools-Neighborhood Stabilizing Outcomes
65.6125% Exits
6.45% Default Servicing-hasn't been forced to exit yet
72.0625% Potential TOTAL Exits

HUD couldn't even get the NSO's right....let's see how the Urban Institute puts a positive spin on these numbers. They can't, as far as I'm concerned.

Shteeeven

LoanSafe Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ocwen attorneys are head-butting me on discovery. Any references to handling this would be appreciated. Most notably they characterize requests as not relevant to claims. Welp. Maybe not relevant to *your* claims but certainly relevant to mine! Also, they keep filing these objections (with their misinterpretations) to the court, where the matters are (per court rules) between the parties and not supposed to be filed. How can anyone say that an amortization schedule of the loan is not relevant? Well, one that doesn't have proof of their accounting. Third party provider supoeanas ignored too. I haven't formulated the request for production motion yet, just got another frivolous objection and repetitive low info docs.
It’s turning into regardless of the 5 w’s big money wins.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
LMAO, I think I'm onto something. A massive name changing campaign. Everyone should petition the court to change our last names to "Bank".
US Bank v wanda robo Bank
US Bank v krafty krab Bank
isisis Bank v Bank of America

Just sayin....

razmik

LoanSafe Member
May 6, 2012
California
Hello All, I am still here and see some of familiar names, still. My 10 years are passed already, wow,,,after postponing I don;t know how mny hundred times we have another sale date on this Wednesday. ANY THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS, OR ADVISE IF THEY FORECLOSE THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW...
Any of you been there. What I mean is at one point we knew it will foreclose and my lawyer says she may go after wrongfull foreclosure. Please let me know what you think...

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Hello All, I am still here and see some of familiar names, still. My 10 years are passed already, wow,,,after postponing I don;t know how mny hundred times we have another sale date on this Wednesday. ANY THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS, OR ADVISE IF THEY FORECLOSE THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW...
Any of you been there. What I mean is at one point we knew it will foreclose and my lawyer says she may go after wrongfull foreclosure. Please let me know what you think...

I didn't realize you posted here, as well as on "the Wheel". I responded on the wheel.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
My friend, please sign & share my latest petition.

That being said, you always have to lose what's yours before being able to sue. I'm sorry, but it's the sad truth. You must suffer an injury before you can sue. That being said, it's not has hard as it seems. When you lose what's yours, you become closer, you focus, you still do what needs to be done to protect you & yours, like a roof over your head, food, etc. But it's different. If you're up for it, it's completely different. Warning, you get a lot angrier. I know you don't think it's possible, but that's what happens. Anger at every turn because they took from you what wasn't theirs.
Or you give up & move on.
The choice will be yours. Entirely yours and I wish you many blessings, whichever path you choose.

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
LMAO, I think I'm onto something. A massive name changing campaign. Everyone should petition the court to change our last names to "Bank".
US Bank v wanda robo Bank
US Bank v krafty krab Bank
isisis Bank v Bank of America

Just sayin....
Wanda Bank - sounds like an actress' name.

Reactions: OneHugeMess

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
U.S. Bank doesn't even sound like a real bank. It sounds like the name of something used in some evil Hollywood movie.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
wanda rant

HUD has published its most recent data on DASP & the numbers shocked even me, I'm sad to say. So let's take off HUD's rose-colored glasses and tell the truth. I shall use the term Exits because foreclosure, short sale & DIL are all forcing the families to exit their homes.
While, I wouldn't call DASP a form of accounting fraud - it's certainly useful in making the loan pools look far stronger than they really are.
https://www.hud.gov/sites/dfiles/Housing/documents/FHALPT_Jan2019.pdf

By selling the some of the more risky and delinquent loans out of the pools, the numbers get all glossed up. Delinquency and Foreclosure rates are far higher than actually reported by HUD, and the loans are even underperforming the old subprime loans made by lenders of the early 00's.

My biggest concern is investors are made to believe these loans are far stronger than they really are. Institutional investors believe the delinquency rate is maybe 5%, while the real number might be 9%. None of that matters if the program is able to sustain payouts on losses, however, that can certainly implode if home prices crash on a massive scale. At the end of the day, either the taxpayers (us) are going to be stuck with this bill, or the FHA program will end (that will never happen).

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
While, I wouldn't call DASP a form of accounting fraud - it's certainly useful in making the loan pools look far stronger than they really are.
https://www.hud.gov/sites/dfiles/Housing/documents/FHALPT_Jan2019.pdf

By selling the some of the more risky and delinquent loans out of the pools, the numbers get all glossed up. Delinquency and Foreclosure rates are far higher than actually reported by HUD, and the loans are even underperforming the old subprime loans made by lenders of the early 00's.

My biggest concern is investors are made to believe these loans are far stronger than they really are. Institutional investors believe the delinquency rate is maybe 5%, while the real number might be 9%. None of that matters if the program is able to sustain payouts on losses, however, that can certainly implode if home prices crash on a massive scale. At the end of the day, either the taxpayers (us) are going to be stuck with this bill, or the FHA program will end (that will never happen).

My friend, don't ever say "that will never happen". This ticked off Italian goes class action & it could happen & I am trying so desperately to avoid that. Opposing counsel was nice enough to point out that state CFA law prevails. In Jersey as well as other judicial states, treble damages are mandatory. (Sorry, I should have sent you the pathetic MTD filed by HUD).

I only sued for Tort in the amount of $119500. If my fraud claim prevails with treble damages.....they are mandatory.

Now next take a look at how many loans were off loaded in judicial states with strong Consumer Fraud remedies. NJ,FL, NY, MD, OH...need I go on? I haven't researched (yet) how many other states' laws would mandate treble damages because I don't even know if the calculator on my computer can go that high.

isisis has a flash drive I sent to the CFPB(as well as others). It was only a dozen or so loans in NJ who are members of my potential class.

The US taxpaying citizens were already unknowingly stuck with the bill.

That is the one reason I don't understand why they're messing with me. I go class action & many other states have mandatory treble damages, FHA is in major trouble. But they're already in major trouble, aren't they? All the Reverse Mtgs they insured are now delinquent. They're keeping that data under wraps (for now).

Can you even compute $18 billion dollars times 3? I don't want an answer to that question. It was just meant to prove how huge this could become. Sad part is, you will pay if I win, isisis will pay if I win, krafty will pay if I win, etc.(you get my drift). I need to be very careful (as you've stated in an email, LOL) with my temper.

This whole situation just totally sucks. One thing is for sure, I won't be silenced, I won't be bullied, and the more I raise awareness the better I sleep at night.

We'll all get there my friends, we're all just taking different roads. That's why I love this bunch so very, very much.

Reactions: CAbooboo

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
There was a great oral argument today in the NJ Supreme Court. A lost note case where the lost Note was transferred. How does one transfer something that was lost? Bank A who lost the Note tried to foreclose & then dismissed. Bank A then sold a lost note to Bank B, but NJ Statutes are very clear "a lost note can be enforced by the individual who was in possession at the time the loss occurred". Bank B won it's foreclosure because the Chancery & Appellate Div are corrupt. The NJ Supremes started to go down the "unjust enrichment" road against the homeowner then the argument turned around.

I'll post the link when the webcast is available in case anyone is interested.

Reactions: Javagold

razmik

LoanSafe Member
May 6, 2012
California
You have to file the RFP, if you need one I can email mine to you. In response to mine, they produced the servicing history which documents their fraud. If they don’t response, file a motion to compel. Also use subpoenas, if they don’t produce, file a motion for sanction. Winning is in the discovery. For us pro se , we can litigate for as long as needed. If the trial court denies any of your motion, it’s ground for an appeal. We will wear them out. I got one guy fired and no new foreclosure complaint from bank of New York in 2019 . Also request hearingS for your motions.
Please send a copy of your RFP if possible. I like to run it by my lawyer to see if we can use it. I am in California and the property is in LA county. Thanks

razmik

LoanSafe Member
May 6, 2012
California
My dogs love to run along the fence line and bark at passersby saying essentially, 'keep going, keep it moving, no loitering'. Yesterday they were outside using a different bark, the one that means, 'This is for real, mom. We're not just barking in our spare time. Come on out and help us handle this'. Look out and there's this guy taping signs to my gate. When he stood back to take pictures of his accomplishment I figured he's not advertising a yard sale down the street. This could mean only one thing: a notice of sale.

I go out and reach over the gate and pull them off while he's stammering an explanation and I go, 'Yeah, I know what it is. I'll kick their butts in court'. He's very embarrassed and saying, 'I really wish you the best' and 'It's California law'. I actually felt sorry for him and just go, 'I know and I know it's just your job.'

Here we go again. I feel like Micheal Corleone, 'Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in'.

Let me back peddle. The Banks are claiming I breached the settlement. I got a continuance from the Court to resolve things. The alleged breach which I thought was fairly minor in fact includes non payment although I've made a payment every month. For some unknown reason a check for four months over $11,000 sent overnight FedEx simply disappeared off the face of the Earth and I'm offering to replace the check and they're shining me on.

I expected the continuance meant there was some sort of obligation to work with me. But I forgot the arrogance of the non judicial bounty hunter system. It strange that I've tried every which way to do what they're doing without effort: cancel the loan contract for breach. The difference is they breached repeatedly in possible way. The various sections of the DOT prohibiting overcharging, requiring compliance with applicable law, preventing my ability to fulfill loan obligations, not providing the condition precedent that would trigger my obligation to perform, conscious and deliberate acts that frustrated my rights to benefit from the contract.

Now I need to figure out whether to enforce the settlement or file a new complaint.
Hello Dear isisis, remember me. I am still here. I had a sale date today but we got it postponed again, yesterday in the court. My lawyer could get a TRO from the court. The sale date is pushed back to January of 2020. This is good and bad. This is taking its toll on me and my family. Last year in June I had a triple bypass surgery. It is running in our family. I am doing well but not strong as I used to be. Every month we think it is going to sale and we delay. My wife say she can't do anything to the house because we don't know if we are staying or leaving. I really don't know how long I can do this, The 1oth year is passed already. Any thoughts???

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Perusing Oregon Revised Statutes:
Forgery in the first degree under ORS 165.013.
Theft by extortion under ORS 164.085.
Both have a six-year SOL so I have till 2022, or more if the case is automatically tolled by the appeal.