Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Honestly, if you really wanted to do a class action, I would target and build it with every homeowner affected by DASP. Their are attorney's out there, who will start a class action over a accidental phone call to people on the Do Not Call List from 2005.

You could certainly find a law firm willing to take this on contingency and sue for you. You just have to sell it a bit, tell them the people affected, and talk about the deep pockets of the defendants.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
The servicemen got the highest amount. I think 150k is more appropriate ask. Money to use for another home.
The serviceman, in several cases, were not even given notification that they were being foreclosed on, and were never served in foreclosure cases. Sometimes wives and girlfriends, just stopped mailing in the payments, or auto-pay would get turned off by a servicer change. And out of nowhere, after the auction, they eventually get told.

But what really made their cases so egregious, is all of them were eligible for Interest-Rate reductions to 6% on their loans, and very few of them were given them, when in default or current. Some of them were still loaded in 8 or 9% Interest Rates, when they were eligible for SCRA.

I didn't fully agree with the payout structure, but for these guys who lost their home, and didn't find out til afterward, I say good for them. They deserved every damn penny.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Honestly, if you really wanted to do a class action, I would target and build it with every homeowner affected by DASP. Their are attorney's out there, who will start a class action over a accidental phone call to people on the Do Not Call List from 2005.

You could certainly find a law firm willing to take this on contingency and sue for you. You just have to sell it a bit, tell them the people affected, and talk about the deep pockets of the defendants.

I have some issues with this:

1. I don't trust attorneys
2. A class action could potentially wipe out the teeny tiny good the agency does through some of its other programs (I mean we're talking about a suit involving Billions)
3. I don't trust attorneys

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Everyone should watch "Hidden Secrets of Money" on Youtube to understand how the banks' owned Federal Reserve colluding with the Government to enslave us using debts and money out of thin air.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
This is creepy-did it happen to anyone else? I got an email saying my youtube account has been suspended.
I don't have a youtube account...…...

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
It’s probably a phishing scam, to steal your personal information. Several of my coworkers, recently have fallen for ones supposedly from Apple & “Corporate Webmail Master”.

Hackers are getting aggressive, because they know, your email login is a virtual master key to everything else. You can reset almost any password with it.

I always tell people, when asked, to at least make sure your email password is substantially different and stronger than your other online accounts. That’s the best you can really do.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
It’s probably a phishing scam, to steal your personal information. Several of my coworkers, recently have fallen for ones supposedly from Apple & “Corporate Webmail Master”.

Hackers are getting aggressive, because they know, your email login is a virtual master key to everything else. You can reset almost any password with it.

I always tell people, when asked, to at least make sure your email password is substantially different and stronger than your other online accounts. That’s the best you can really do.
You're probably right. There was a place to click to appeal. That's probably where they get people.Sickos.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
You're probably right. There was a place to click to appeal. That's probably where they get people.Sickos.
Always review those for spoofing and how to report it. I got one allegedly from paypal. At least my browser wouldn't allow the link and I got lucky. Easier to figure out if you don't actually have an account. lol.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Well, I guess I've officially seen everything now. If they screw up the loan amount, why bother reprinting, when you can just correct it with a Pen! It doesn't matter, and the courts won't care.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Well, I guess I've officially seen everything now. If they screw up the loan amount, why bother reprinting, when you can just correct it with a Pen! It doesn't matter, and the courts won't care.

View attachment 83
Shocking!!! NOT. Someone got a deal OHM. The going price for mortgage broker self enrichment was 7K in 2006. lol
I discovered something new about origination fraud and verification. Check out this MLS report. Neither amount here represents the actual loan purchase. Looks like a hefty kickback to me. All this time I suspected the Lender had securitized a copy that was bad but had no proof. If you are lucky you might get someone with an account to verify your sales activity as certain items are reported. These might be helpful when all other information is no longer available. You need a realtor to assist you to pull up the report as these are by subscription with agents.MLS Clip - origination fraud 2 different loans - buyer unaware - Otis fraud.JPGMLS Clip - origination fraud 2 different loans - buyer unaware - Otis fraud.JPGMLS Clip - origination fraud 2 different loans - buyer unaware - Otis fraud.JPGMLS Clip - origination fraud 2 different loans - buyer unaware - Otis fraud.JPG

Reactions: OneHugeMess

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shocking!!! NOT. Someone got a deal OHM. The going price for mortgage broker self enrichment was 7K in 2006. lol
I discovered something new about origination fraud and verification. Check out this MLS report. Neither amount here represents the actual loan purchase. Looks like a hefty kickback to me. All this time I suspected the Lender had securitized a copy that was bad but had no proof. If you are lucky you might get someone with an account to verify your sales activity as certain items are reported. These might be helpful when all other information is no longer available. You need a realtor to assist you to pull up the report as these are by subscription with agents.View attachment 84View attachment 84View attachment 84View attachment 84
how would I go about getting this kind of report, and does this represent the sale of a house? So, for example, when my house was sold to me, can I go back and have one of these pulled to show the actual numbers they used at that time?

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
I followed up the Old US Bank v. McCoy case went to the court house and looked up the case register. The foreclosing atty filed a amended complaint changing USBank as trustee of Structured Asset Investment LoanTrust 2005 to CitiBank as trustee of An NRZ trust. This confirms the old 2005 Structured Asset trust has been called and terminated by New Residential and the remaining loans were acquired by NRZ including the non performing ones.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Krafty, I found the only person who didn't commit fraud and was absent closing table. lol. Otherwise, I wouldn't have never known of this data. She was actually the listing agent for the property. (my buyers agent is one who helped fraudster) I do not know if any other agents, related or not, could pull these up. Apparently this was searchable by property search in the MLS (Multiple Listing Search) database. I would want the info without giving anyone ability to tamper. Anyone with a password/subscription can access. Not so sure about qualifications to report (or alter) sales on particular properties. Yes, it represents sale of house. Realtors commissions are based off these reports.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
I just got an offer to modify with a 200k interest bearing balloon. I'm super happy. NOT!

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
They think I'm desparate I suppose. Either that or they *want* me to refuse so they can say they tried. I'm moving forward with discovery. This appears to be an attempt at preventing me from making a request sometime in the future by saying they already did. I would be crazy to accept something without having verified that they are actually the party that owns the loan.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Has anyone ever seen or heard of something called a "Preliminary Decision"? The judge issued it 2 days prior to the Motion Date. Scare tactic against a pro se defendant? It hasn't even been entered in the Docket. I've never seen anything like it....

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
I got one too!!! But this is strange...

I had the final meet & confer call this week. Now it's on to compel discovery. But during the call, the lawyer told me that their client would be open to settling....and offered two options. First, they could do a cash for keys. Second, they offered a permanent fixed loan mod--that we would automatically be given without the need to apply or qualify for.....

Now that's a bit strange....because this company does not offer such permanent fixed mods. They certainly don't offer such mods without the need to be approved first. Combine this with the fact that they suddenly stopped all property inspections about 7 months ago, and a strange picture results. Something's up....not quite sure what it is yet but something is different.