Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012

Wanda Robo. I will for sure. Thanks for all your help.

Java, I've posted very specific things,over the years, but you need to bring up NTC in your opposition.

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
Yes Elle !!!
Also. What about the stamp blank endorsement on note ABOVE our signature.
Yep. The undated rubber stamp would not have been placed above the signature line by a person claiming to be a corporate officer and especially one who signs SEC documents for Bank of America. It was not placed there by Schmitt's hand. Therefore the endorsement is not self authenticating. I am still in foreclosure zombie land. Waiting for them to come back at me after they lost summary judgment without prejudice. It's been a year. This is a crime scene folks!!

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Nervous energy, here. Not even sure if I recently posted the same thing. Going nuts so please excuse me.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before. My only explanation can be my common sense (spidey senses, LOL) were apparently dulled in the last 10 years by the word "foreclosure".

I'm off to take pictures of the neighborhood due to an opinion I recently read. Pictures of closed supermarkets, drug stores and restaurants in my hood. I think I'll even throw in some pics of foreclosed homes with tall grass, etc.

"Plaintiffs have not alleged, for example, that foreclosed
homes in their communities remain vacant and unsold for long period of time

or that retail food
markets or drug stores have left their neighborhoods because so many homes are unoccupied that
the customer base has declined. "

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Anybody have any thoughts on how the Obamas can afford a 15 million dollar house in Martha's Vineyard.........

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Are you OK jm? Did you make it in time?
Yes! I did. :p ;)
Thank you for asking. I set 3 alarms. Arrived on time. :cool:

The MSJ hearing was at the Master's Commissioner's Office. This is not the same as arguing in Civil Court. Which, quite frankly confused me. There is no reference to be found to understand how these hearings are conducted. I brought in my box of evidence so I could aptly go through and be ready, but MC directed this. They ignored my (submitted) answer to the second amended complaint and MC and oppo counsel also ignored the banks' amended complaint(s). Opposing counsel kept bringing in the wrong contract to argue with. I guess he was not unaware of his buddies' amendments. (out of town mill wrote them all) MC kept declaring that "this wasn't about fraud" and that this was only about "contract law." SO. I pulled out A CONTRACT. (one of my exhibits, mind you) I stated that this is the controlling contract. I pointed out the date it was signed and informed her I was contractually current with the HAMP modification. She was interested and took note of this. (Part of my defense - was current/no default) Since Ocwen tried to replaced my Hamp with another contract (benefitting Ocwen by raising the balance), I had to explaint the events that transpired ultimately prove a non-default. I incorporated HAMP requirements circa 2009. This caused opposing counsel to be wishy-washy as he had not reviewed my exhibits. I included this exhibit as a means to show the court that the contract was not "perfected" until April 2011. Within days of their commencement of the foreclosure case and lis pendens. (is that a lack of good faith or what?) Opposing counsel pulls up file. One day appart. :eek: MC then proceeds to "help" him by finding a way to disregard my rights to *this* contract. She gives them an argument that they had not presented. (recorded, so I asked why she was helping opposing counsel) She declared that because I had bankrupted (Chpt7) that "this doesn't matter" and that I because I hadn't affirmed I wasn't obligated (as if it voids the contract) and I had invalidated the contract. Huh? At this point in time, without checking record, I don't know if this was done or not, but had previously said that I didn't think so. My vague recollection is I left the form blank. Don't know. (I do know that opposing counsel does have 4 attorneys that now have 60 days to develop new arguments on this to quash me in the future. ) ,Pacer here I come.

This whole "administrative" type hearing is weird shit. I was prepared to present my case. (like in court) MC actually told me I could bring docs and wasn't required to submit filings with Civil Ct. (no one would receive them because their wouldn't be time for notice) While she did allow me to bring files, my intent to introduce evidence was completely disregarded. But. I have a plan. I have 60 days before the next hearing. MC did not make any ruling or findings today. I will take that as a win for now. At least I didn't get immediately quashed and that IS a good thing! :)

Oh, they have to "produce the note" at this next hearing. MC told me in advance that that was sufficient proof. I'm not so sure on that point. But I do intend to make sure I have adequately built the records for appeal. The appeal is not administrative, so they may feel differently about the standing issue that is going to get a rubber stamp in this process.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
:)
Yes! I did. :p ;)
Thank you for asking. I set 3 alarms. Arrived on time. :cool:

The MSJ hearing was at the Master's Commissioner's Office. This is not the same as arguing in Civil Court. Which, quite frankly confused me. There is no reference to be found to understand how these hearings are conducted. I brought in my box of evidence so I could aptly go through and be ready, but MC directed this. They ignored my (submitted) answer to the second amended complaint and MC and oppo counsel also ignored the banks' amended complaint(s). Opposing counsel kept bringing in the wrong contract to argue with. I guess he was not unaware of his buddies' amendments. (out of town mill wrote them all) MC kept declaring that "this wasn't about fraud" and that this was only about "contract law." SO. I pulled out A CONTRACT. (one of my exhibits, mind you) I stated that this is the controlling contract. I pointed out the date it was signed and informed her I was contractually current with the HAMP modification. She was interested and took note of this. (Part of my defense - was current/no default) Since Ocwen tried to replaced my Hamp with another contract (benefitting Ocwen by raising the balance), I had to explaint the events that transpired ultimately prove a non-default. I incorporated HAMP requirements circa 2009. This caused opposing counsel to be wishy-washy as he had not reviewed my exhibits. I included this exhibit as a means to show the court that the contract was not "perfected" until April 2011. Within days of their commencement of the foreclosure case and lis pendens. (is that a lack of good faith or what?) Opposing counsel pulls up file. One day appart. :eek: MC then proceeds to "help" him by finding a way to disregard my rights to *this* contract. She gives them an argument that they had not presented. (recorded, so I asked why she was helping opposing counsel) She declared that because I had bankrupted (Chpt7) that "this doesn't matter" and that I because I hadn't affirmed I wasn't obligated (as if it voids the contract) and I had invalidated the contract. Huh? At this point in time, without checking record, I don't know if this was done or not, but had previously said that I didn't think so. My vague recollection is I left the form blank. Don't know. (I do know that opposing counsel does have 4 attorneys that now have 60 days to develop new arguments on this to quash me in the future. ) ,Pacer here I come.

This whole "administrative" type hearing is weird shit. I was prepared to present my case. (like in court) MC actually told me I could bring docs and wasn't required to submit filings with Civil Ct. (no one would receive them because their wouldn't be time for notice) While she did allow me to bring files, my intent to introduce evidence was completely disregarded. But. I have a plan. I have 60 days before the next hearing. MC did not make any ruling or findings today. I will take that as a win for now. At least I didn't get immediately quashed and that IS a good thing! :)

Oh, they have to "produce the note" at this next hearing. MC told me in advance that that was sufficient proof. I'm not so sure on that point. But I do intend to make sure I have adequately built the records for appeal. The appeal is not administrative, so they may feel differently about the standing issue that is going to get a rubber stamp in this process.

OMG, girlfriend, it's gonna take 3-4 days to just sift through your reply.

Positive energy, I love that. CONGRATS, MY FRIEND! Love you, keep fighting (as if I could stop you)
XOXOXO:)

Me

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend.

In honor of a friend's recent dive into studying PETE, I propose a game. The Acronym Game. Let's see how creative we all are.

AGE=Absentee Government Enforcement
IF-Illegal Foreclosures
BEN= Blank Endorsed Notes

LMAO

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
Java--

I see you on that living lies posting, please don't trust that Storm character. He's a flat out fraud. And I can prove it.

Go look at the most recent comment in "How to present the defense in foreclosure". I left you and everyone else there some presents about Storm, whose actual name is Norman Bradford. The guy is a con artist who has no business even discussing this topic, let alone blasting Garfield or anyone else about it.

I've personally spoken to "Storm" on the phone for hours. The guy is a slick talker but would never identify even one case that he and his theories ever actually won. Plus, as that post shows, he has made money by pretending to be an attorney. The guy's scum. Just don't want you relying on the words of a scam artist.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Hope you have a great holiday weekend too Wanda and everyone.

You, my dear, have a great holiday in your rented home & so will I. We'll make a splash, (soon I hope).Thank you for being here for me. I wouldn't have survived without you. Your wit & humor & sincerity is second to none.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Java--

I see you on that living lies posting, please don't trust that Storm character. He's a flat out fraud. And I can prove it.

Go look at the most recent comment in "How to present the defense in foreclosure". I left you and everyone else there some presents about Storm, whose actual name is Norman Bradford. The guy is a con artist who has no business even discussing this topic, let alone blasting Garfield or anyone else about it.

I've personally spoken to "Storm" on the phone for hours. The guy is a slick talker but would never identify even one case that he and his theories ever actually won. Plus, as that post shows, he has made money by pretending to be an attorney. The guy's scum. Just don't want you relying on the words of a scam artist.

Java is in Jersey, my friend. It's like a death sentence. I'm on it, helping him as best I can. I think & hope he's just blowing of f steam on Garfield's site.He's not falling for any of it. Just blowing off that "nervous energy", so to speak. You know that feeling, all to well.....

I'll help him, as best I can. He's one of us.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
On a slightly lighter note, it's time to start thinking about decorating for Halloween. I've moved my beloved Jack's ashes to my bedroom, so I can decorate & pretend that my life is normal. I'll make this house a home if it kills me.I will be strong, isis. I have to be.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
Wanda. You know I’m all in on my own. But Always Posting some ideas and throwing some sh*t on the internet wall and see if anything sticks. You don’t have to worry about me getting cold feet and falling for a scam.
I feel like if my case doesn’t at a very minimum get thrown out and made to start over, then no one has a chance and it’s all charade. And after going thru mediation , I’m pretty sure a charade is all this is. Many Thanks as always.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
Java--

Krafty. Thanks for looking out for me & others. It’s appreciated.

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
You, my dear, have a great holiday in your rented home & so will I. We'll make a splash, (soon I hope).Thank you for being here for me. I wouldn't have survived without you. Your wit & humor & sincerity is second to none.
Thank you. Yes, we will make a splash. Looking forward to it. Hey, thank you for being here too. It is a pleasure and I am glad (and flattered) that you feel I helped you. Vice versa by the way. I feel the same about you.
Actually, we are no longer in a rented place. I thought I mentioned this previously, but, maybe not. We got very lucky and found a place to buy on the coast in NC. It is really small, but, nice and in a nice, friendly neighborhood. Also close to three beaches on the Atlantic.
Also, even though we got through our nightmare that we thought would never end, and I no longer have a real reason to be part of Loan Safe, I can't stop coming in here. You, Wanda, and everyone else here, are amazing. Foreclosure is a hideous thing to have to go through and this is the one place you can find kindred spirits as well as getting the very best advice and so much more.
I would like to thank Moe Bedard as well for letting me stay here. Always feels like family.
Okay, I'm finally done now. Thank you again Wanda.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Thank you. Yes, we will make a splash. Looking forward to it. Hey, thank you for being here too. It is a pleasure and I am glad (and flattered) that you feel I helped you. Vice versa by the way. I feel the same about you.
Actually, we are no longer in a rented place. I thought I mentioned this previously, but, maybe not. We got very lucky and found a place to buy on the coast in NC. It is really small, but, nice and in a nice, friendly neighborhood. Also close to three beaches on the Atlantic.
Also, even though we got through our nightmare that we thought would never end, and I no longer have a real reason to be part of Loan Safe, I can't stop coming in here. You, Wanda, and everyone else here, are amazing. Foreclosure is a hideous thing to have to go through and this is the one place you can find kindred spirits as well as getting the very best advice and so much more.
I would like to thank Moe Bedard as well for letting me stay here. Always feels like family.
Okay, I'm finally done now. Thank you again Wanda.

Oh my goodness, I'm so happy for you!!!