Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
I agree with Wanda. If I have to lose my case, it will be me, not paying an attorney to lose it for me and I am in full control of what I say. Only you know your loan best. There are several Oregon cases where homeowners paid big bucks just to lose their cases, only a couple won-appellate cases so far.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
I got fast-tracked into the "call me and it's done" system. No judge necessary. Want my rubber stamp? I learned the law and I learned motion practice. Guess they didn't like that. Preparing for oral arguments now. I did get some good tips on it from a paralegal, it's just the process of "condensing a volume of information" part that is stressful. It's not like I have free time even when there's a break in the volley. Reviewing files and writing legalese takes time. On the brighter side, it could be worse, at least I'm not doing this over Christmas.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
I got fast-tracked into the "call me and it's done" system. No judge necessary. Want my rubber stamp? I learned the law and I learned motion practice. Guess they didn't like that. Preparing for oral arguments now. I did get some good tips on it from a paralegal, it's just the process of "condensing a volume of information" part that is stressful. It's not like I have free time even when there's a break in the volley. Reviewing files and writing legalese takes time. On the brighter side, it could be worse, at least I'm not doing this over Christmas.
I found the best way to draft your court documents is using templates like the mills' attys do. Just copy and paste from existing cases, or at least use the ideas. After 10 years, we have plenty of cases to copy from. Good luck.. We, pro se can spend 1000 hours on our cases but Ocwen only allows $2K per foreclosure so the mills attys can only spend less than 10 hours per cases. Advantage: US.

Reactions: OneHugeMess

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I'm a woman on a mission-my goal is to draft my Requests for Admissions so that 100% of the requests will be admitted. I wonder if it's ever been done before? LMAO

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012

Old news but I’m working with some people to get the “destroyed” data. Hope it helps someone
If you ever get that BOA destroyed data. Please give me a heads up. I’m still fighting them on the difference between Bank of America NA and BAC Home Loans being two completely different entities.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I found the best way to draft your court documents is using templates like the mills' attys do. Just copy and paste from existing cases, or at least use the ideas. After 10 years, we have plenty of cases to copy from. Good luck.. We, pro se can spend 1000 hours on our cases but Ocwen only allows $2K per foreclosure so the mills attys can only spend less than 10 hours per cases. Advantage: US.

I'd like to expand on this. Even better is to study the judge's ruling & statement of reasons when they're posted(why they ruled, why they did & what case law they cited). It's a definite guide to know how to fashion your pleadings.

For instance, I've recently fell in love with Mr. Joseph Washington, from Queens, because of his class action(he is suing HUD, Caliber & LSF9). The courts filings on July 29, 2019 will give me a great guide. Case law cited by the presiding judge. Nothing like it.

Most of his opposing filings were filed under seal, so I kinda gave up, but now I'm happy I check in on the case every now & then.

Mr Washington's' lawyers aren't spot on, but the judges insight & case law is invaluable. I now how to the face the inevitable
MTD from HUD.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
If you ever get that BOA destroyed data. Please give me a heads up. I’m still fighting them on the difference between Bank of America NA and BAC Home Loans being two completely different entities.
I found them... if you PM Me, I'll forward them to you.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ

This is rich, I wonder why they didn't identify the author? Maybe because it actually written by Edward Golding (former FHA Commissioner) solely. How embarrassing would that be? Well, the Urban Institute just lost my support, backing, and even bothering to read the BS they publish.

Maybe Mr Golding could get an education reading bagels? Mr Golding, watch the webinar I posted from HUD's most recent conference. Pay special attention at mark 34:21 & on. You may have a zillion degrees, but one things for sure, you never learned you can't sell what you DON'T OWN. What a brilliant idea you came up with when you were at HUD. Schmuck.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Sorry guys, you know how passionate I am about this. Sorry if I offended anyone here. (If we had an emoji blowing a kiss, it would be inserted here)
:)

Reactions: kraftykrab

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
I'm trying. Having technical problems. It's infuriating. I would hate to lose because of this. It's stressful. They have 4 attornies on me, they have perfected their "template." It appears they are presenting unilateral "declarations" which may actually work around here. I don't know.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Wanda, my brokers federal case was under seal for 5 yrs. Your mileage may vary. I only was able to get his plea deal and restitution order. I think he turned on a few folks to get that.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
I'm trying. Having technical problems. It's infuriating. I would hate to lose because of this. It's stressful. They have 4 attornies on me, they have perfected their "template." It appears they are presenting unilateral "declarations" which may actually work around here. I don't know.
Just do your best. You still have a long way. I was basically a rookie at my trial but learn a lot after the trial and giving them HELL. I also have 4 attys against me, 2 on offense, 2 on defense. Make sure keep an eye on appeal, preserve everything. Start reading appellate court opinions to know what they are looking for. They want to wear you down then give up. We are with you.

Reactions: just_me

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016

Christina M. Schmitt signs as Vice President of B of A on Sept. 26, 2007 (SEC documents notarized by Blair Autrey State of New York on that date). Schmitt was not an ASST. VP after 2007 as her rubber stamped forgery shows on your note and on my note. Did she get demoted? Doubtful.
The NY notary (Autrey) shows that she was a VP at that point in time. You know and I know that we have fabricated notes/ allonges and forged endorsements.
Do the Courts care? As "More Trouble" avers: Bring me the authenticated documents showing that you own the debt and have the authority to cross the threshold of the court as the real party in interest, then I will turn over the keys. Until then, all bets are off. Fight on.

Attachments

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009

A VERY BIG SHOUT OUT & CONGRATULATIONS to Ms. Lloyd!!!!
Thanks, Wanda. Downloaded to study later.
I have a new judge now. Shed wanted a status check on the case and we'all had a phone meeting yesterday. The old trial atty was either fired or quit. The mill's atty who filed the complaint did not speak the whole time. The counterclaim atty did not participate. The mill hired a new atty to speak for them. Poor guy he does not know what is stepping into. Got to eat!!! I sent email to the Court of Appeals administrator, transcript coordinator, and the transcriber to speed up the process so I can file my brief. It will not bother me if I lose in the Court of Appeals. My goal is to expose the fraud at every court. If I lose I just to the higher court, or next court.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012

Christina M. Schmitt signs as Vice President of B of A on Sept. 26, 2007 (SEC documents notarized by Blair Autrey State of New York on that date). Schmitt was not an ASST. VP after 2007 as her rubber stamped forgery shows on your note and on my note. Did she get demoted? Doubtful.
The NY notary (Autrey) shows that she was a VP at that point in time. You know and I know that we have fabricated notes/ allonges and forged endorsements.
Do the Courts care? As "More Trouble" avers: Bring me the authenticated documents showing that you own the debt and have the authority to cross the threshold of the court as the real party in interest, then I will turn over the keys. Until then, all bets are off. Fight on.

Yes Elle !!!
Also. What about the stamp blank endorsement on note ABOVE our signature.