Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Can you please keep me somewhat in the loop on how that goes? I've become very interested in the idea of buying again, recently, and was thinking, about pursuing something later this year or in the spring. Really, the only thing that has been stopping me, is the concern about ending up with a submarine.

Like I said... just tell me how it goes if you can. I wonder if I'll get turned down due to my loan in limbo with BoA.

I made my last payment on the second loan in February of 2008. Loan was serviced by Countrywide, and issued by Countrywide Bank. Anyway, BofA hasn't reached out to me in years, and years about that loan, and I think Real Time Resolutions is handling it now. I lost track of the last time I've been contacted, maybe it was in 2009 or 2010, but they didn't want to settle it. They just wanted me to resume payments. Wasn't interested then, or now in repaying the full amount. I assume and hope they charged it off.

By default judgment, do you mean, pursuing a foreclosure case and hoping the borrower doesn't respond to the case, and they proceed to sale? Or... do you mean they are attempting to get a garnishment or judgment for the balance on these loans, and not pursue the sale of the home?

In your case... they should release the lien. They "settled" the account, and are not entitled to any more proceeds from a payoff or sale of the home. The account has a zero balance. They no longer have standing or a valid claim. They have no right to anything. - I would contact them directly, and offer to pay the fees related to a lien release. And I would make it clear that the account has been settled.

I can & will keep you in the "loop".When the dude found out my middle score was 715, he may just have"soiled his pants". in ways that are none of our business. The journey begins......should be interesting, my friend. Right now I'm a number......

Reactions: kraftykrab

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
It's alright, my friend, I'll get through it & I know you will help me & be my strength. We'll get through it together, trust me. You've been such a beacon of strength, through this whole ordeal. For that and becoming a most trusted friend, I owe a debt I can never repay. I love you my darlin, no doubt about it.

Sorry there will be no pics of roses this year, they are not "mine" anymore. As for Jackson Browne, the silly clown, he is gone & that hurt more than I can ever express. I love you, my dear friend, thank you for letting me into your life, thank you for accepting "tie dyed roses", thank you for being you.

From the bottom of my heart,

Sandy

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I have the utmost respect for Mr Dubin, but we all know "perjury" is commonplace in foreclosures. It's just so sad.

I don't even know what my next move will be. I have to tackle HUD 1st then decide to go all the way to SCOTUS on my foreclosure. In wording my question to SCOTUS (if I do it) I have to be very careful. When I'm pissed, I'm not that careful......I may be asking for help(LOL, more than usual).

I'm leaning towards "does the Note follow the mortgage?" which is contrary to decades of case law. Then I'm leaning on a case of first impression, since the gov't started something totally illegal and I have been left to suffer the consequences.
Director John Lucey, I think a personal letter is in line. Explain what happened to me (and others) and don't use the word "OOPS". Oh yes, a challenge....15755+(since you've hidden the post sale results from the public in 2018 & 2019) families are owed an explanation and you, Director, are on the hook. Lots of luck with my recent FOIA request, Director.

Love you all here at Loansafe, you make me feel so empowered, I hope I do the same for you.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I don't know if any of you have a Chase credit card, but I thought I'd share this:

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Chase was the absolute worst to me back in 2008. They hit my account with a penalty rate because I was late on my mortgage payments (despite the fact that I was current on my credit card and had never been late with them).

Anyway, when they changed my rate to 34% and raised my minimum payment, I just stopped paying them altogether. Discover & Citi didn’t pull that crap with me, and guess what, I kept paying and never stuck them with the bill.

I’d sooner take a loan from a guy named Vinny from the Bronx than pursue another credit card with them. Not surprised they’d pull this kind of crap.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Therein lies the proof of your assumption. You assumed she was angrily replying to you. What the hell kind of friend goes off the deep end like you do every time you ASSUME--even often falsely so--that someone is "angrily" posting?

With friends like you.....well, you know the rest. Lighten up already. Stop taking life so seriously...you're never going to get out alive anyway.

I thought you might find this oral argument helpful.

Enjoy the "squirm".

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Chase was the absolute worst to me back in 2008. They hit my account with a penalty rate because I was late on my mortgage payments (despite the fact that I was current on my credit card and had never been late with them).

Anyway, when they changed my rate to 34% and raised my minimum payment, I just stopped paying them altogether. Discover & Citi didn’t pull that crap with me, and guess what, I kept paying and never stuck them with the bill.

I’d sooner take a loan from a guy named Vinny from the Bronx than pursue another credit card with them. Not surprised they’d pull this kind of crap.

What in God's name do you have against "Vinny from the Bronx". LOL.

CAbooboo

LoanSafe Member
Jan 22, 2017
Did Wells Fargo originate the loan initially? Did you get the loan from a broker, or did you physically get it from a branch/online?
OHM
Short answer no .. lol
Long ..
I was blessed to inherit the land/lot next door to my sister (RIP) and built my home.
In order of appearance ...
2005 Construction loan with IndyMac

May
2006 World Savings pic-a-Pay
2007 HELOC. (I think it originated w/ World. I’ve mounds of paperwork to double check)

You probably know the rest as it went from
World to
Wachovia to
Wells

I received HAMP on both loans in 2011 with help of an attorney
And
Keep your home Ca assistance in 2013

Note
After a year of paying the minimum on the pick a pay and seeing the principle grow $10K, I called World Savings or Wachovia .. not sure if they’d taken over at that point. Bottom line...they took me out of the pick a pay and gave me a fixed rate for one year. I think they considered this a “modification” as years later, someone said I’d maxed out the number of mods I could get.

Shortly thereafter I obtained an attorney to as I didn’t want to continue to negotiate every year. Put $1000 down and if they succeeded, it was another her $1500 ... best deal ever as I think I went through 2-3 paralegals. My file was humongous ! By the time she succeeded in getting me the HAMP, Wells had acquired the loans.

Fast forward
My niece inherited the home (again next door to mine) so that’s how I ended up where I am now ... living next door to the home I bout and lost.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
I don't know if any of you have a Chase credit card, but I thought I'd share this:

Mandatory arbitration in consumer credit contracts is illegal in most states. But you know how creditors are.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Completely unrelated, but I just picked up a new jug of Tide earlier tonight. Apparently, they decided to reformulate and change the scents in all of their varieties, including the original. The new scent smells exactly like CHEAP & chemically bathroom spray, you'd find at a Dollar Store. It really does smell that bad. And not only that, but it somehow lasts through the dryer and makes your clothes smell like the perfume, too.

Blah. Guess what, I'm buying All or Persil from now on. / End Rant.

How is everyone else doing? It's kinda quiet here.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
DOCPROBE "Trailing Documents Made Easy".

What a joke!

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
May
2006 World Savings pic-a-Pay
2007 HELOC. (I think it originated w/ World. I’ve mounds of paperwork to double check)
The 2007 HELOC was probably Wachovia, however, since you were in California... they may have still been using the WorldSavings/GoldenWest Name since it was more we’ll known.

The IndyMac loan from 2005, doesn’t matter as much, because it was paid off from your refinance into the Pick-a-Payment.

My thing is.... someone, somewhere knows the secret. There is something very wrong with the World Savings/Wachovia Pick-a-Pay Option Loans. I think either they screwed up the language, improperly disclosed the terms, or left some glaring loophole in the security instrument, but something is rotten.

Wells Fargo went to the moon and back to wash their hands of the problem.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Here’s a question for you @CAbooboo, does the state of California have a doc stamp / or tax of some sort on the Deeds of Trust? I wonder if they bothered to pay the amount needed for the deferred interest.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I feel like I've heard of them - but what do they do, exactly?
They fabricate docs necessary to foreclose. "Due diligence to the wind" just produce what is needed.

Do you know how many allonges have been executed, AFTER the Limited Power of Attorney has been long expired? I can't even put a number on them, but I see them, time & time again. Let's put it this way, it's at least 15755 times & counting. And that just involves the HUD loans. Imagine what Fannie & Freddie are getting away with....

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
Hello folks, Happy fathers day to all the dads here!

Question on Allonge!

1) What is used for ? (some google definition says it is for adding pages to a document which runs out of space).

2) Allonge has no date and also fraudulent (the signer who signed as a Vice President is NOT ) My PI confirmed this with his PI/Employment verification. So the question what is an allonge is for and how it is used to commit fraud in your note/mortgage?

3) It says : Pay to the order of: And 3 lines space (blank) and then without recourse.

And below that signature of a fraudulent employee of Bank who is NOT a VP.
How this is valid and how you attack it?

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ

Question on Allonge!

1) What is used for ? (some google definition says it is for adding pages to a document which runs out of space).

2) Allonge has no date and also fraudulent (the signer who signed as a Vice President is NOT ) My PI confirmed this with his PI/Employment verification. So the question what is an allonge is for and how it is used to commit fraud in your note/mortgage?

3) It says : Pay to the order of: And 3 lines space (blank) and then without recourse.

An allonge is "supposed" to be executed if there is no room on your Note to place an endorsement. They fabricate them all the time.
You can attack it in several ways.
1. Examine the original Note & see if the entire back of the document is blank. If it is, the endorsement should have been placed on the back of the original Note itself.
2. Was the allonge permanently affixed
to the Note????? Sounds silly, but cases have been won with this argument. Do the staple holes match up?
3. Can the person who endorsed the Note by the allonge testify on what date the allonge was executed? (Allonges usually aren't dated).

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014

Question on Allonge!

1--it's supposed to only be used to show transfers of the note, for chain of title purposes--and as such, every state's laws require that it be affixed to the original note in such a way to become permanently a part of. Some courts have ruled that a staple is not enough because it's too easy to remove, but the bigger problem is when a paper clip was used. Either way, I have been in this fight for literally 9 years and have yet to see even one allonge that was legally sufficient.

2--one would assume that a date would be required--especially in some states, like Florida, where the transfer must have been done before the lawsuit to foreclose was filed. But I have yet to see any court rule that an allonge is invalid because it has no date. Also, you will find in most cases that there was plenty of room on the note itself---or, rather, what they are passing off as the original note, which usually is just a copy with no way to verify anything---and that alone should render the allonge invalid. But again, I have never seen a court rule that an allonge was invalid because there was room on the note itself for the stamp.

Problem is, it is simply way too easy to fabricate the allonge completely separate from the actual documentation and then just staple it to the note later...which no doubt has been done thousands of times, including in my own case--though, I did find it strange that they fabricated allonges in my case and sent me copies when I demanded to see proof, but never introduced them into the legal proceedings.

3--What you have there is an indorsement in blank, which turns the note into bearer paper. It's a dirty little trick to get around the legal requirements of law. It works like this--they fabricate fake transfers of the note, and then do an indorsement in blank--which means, literally, whoever has possession of the note/indorsement in blank has authority to enforce it. This is done so that they do not have to prove to the courts or to us just exactly who owns it.

Also, you can pursue the fraudulent VP claims, but there's only one way IMO that you would have any success. These corporations have something called a certificate of incumbency. It's a document listing all the employees of that company that are authorized to sign documents on the company's behalf. You will notice that, for signing purposes only, many of these low-level employees are allowed by the company to sign as VPs and such. I don't know that there's any legal grounds to stand on there because if the company authorized that person to claim to be a VP when signing, then it's their business. But I would search out other signatures of that exact person on the internet---chances are good that you might find dozens of different handwriting examples all signing as this one person. When that happens, you can attack the validity of the signature because any time at all that one person signs for another without specific power of attorney to do so, it's forgery and it is a felony in all 50 states. A legal document containing forgeries is invalid.

In my case, I found several completely different handwriting examples all signing for the same guy--which is evidence that many other people signed pretending to be him. I then found an example of his signature on documents for the county he lives in, totally separate from his work. Turns out, he DID actually sign some of those indorsements, but only a small portion of them. The rest---including mine---were clearly not done by his hand.