Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
Well, no, it shouldn't be. Wanda wants to make me out to be the villain on this forum, so FYI everyone, here is what happened.

I posted the comment below - pretty innocent I think. I only posted this because wanda was implying that the state never published anything asking for public comment.

"We had discussed this at one point. They did ask for comments on this change. The suggested amendments were done in 2 stages. In this Nov 14, 2018 publication, it included the change at 4:64-2.

Wanda then angrily replied with the following:

"And you never commented, unless you're name is Michael Clinton because that's the only person I can't account for. They did ask for comments and not only did I comment, I got others to. What exactly did you do? Please, point me to it."

Clearly, there is slight venom in this remark which threw me for a loop.

And that takes us to where we are now. I did not start anything. Then kraftykrab got involved taking things to a whole different level. But I am through commenting about it all. Things are totally overboard. Don't want to forget I'm an adult
For someone who keeps claiming they are done with it, you sure don't know how to just shut up, do ya??

Allow me to clue you into something that everyone else already knows. You cannot determine emotion from written words. There is no emotional context when you're reading typed words on a screen. So, perhaps, rather than ASSUME that there's "venom", or how much there is, you could have simply asked. You did this exact same thing to me, and made the same mistake, in the Kavanaugh discussions. I was not angry with you at all, and you blasted me because of your own incorrect assumption--all you ever had to do was ASK and not ASSUME.

I even told you back then that I wasn't angry with you at all. Didn't matter. You still had to pretend and get ugly. You still pretended that I was. Your false assumptions do not serve you or anyone else well. Understand this.

Here's another thought. If she's someone you call a friend, and you have before, you would know she's going through some hurt right now. Rather than be so damn quick to jump on someone's ass, you should take that into account. But no, not you....you act like you're the gift to the forum and everyone else is, in your own words, ALWAYS the problem. Sorry, but no. Get real or get silent. your choice. This crap from you has gone on for too long. Even with sensitive issues like the politics, I had discussions with plenty of people in here that disagreed with my position....you're the ONLY ONE that could not do that civilly. Everyone else had no problem regardless of their stance. So it's time for you to stop bashing others for your mistakes and be the adult you claim to be. No one wants you to jump through flaming hoops or anything---but be adult enough to own your false assumption and your errors. It's really not that hard.

Otherwise, don't let the door hit you on the way out. For real. Your false assumption brought this on. Own up or move on already. Simple.

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
Wanda then angrily replied with the following:

Therein lies the proof of your assumption. You assumed she was angrily replying to you. What the hell kind of friend goes off the deep end like you do every time you ASSUME--even often falsely so--that someone is "angrily" posting?

With friends like you.....well, you know the rest. Lighten up already. Stop taking life so seriously...you're never going to get out alive anyway.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Patzz,

Wanda doesn't appear to have done anything more than question whether you commented. While there may be a subtext it hardly called for a personal attack and name calling. That was particularly inappropriate at a time when Wanda is grieving the loss of her beloved friend and deserves our support.

While squabbling is inevitable given the stress we're all under this thread is a purposeful effort to cooperatively share knowledge while fighting for our property rights. It's also proved to be a social experiment that brought out the unexpected kindness of strangers juxtaposed against the background of unimaginable greed.

No one on this forum had shown more kindness or been more helpful than Wanda. She has an uncommon goodness and an acute sense of justice that's an inspiration to all of us. I'd suggest offering her an apology.

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
IMHO,
Communication via internet/email/chat/forums has their specific drawbacks on possibility of wrongly understanding the conversation/message intended to convey. While these are very convenient, real conversation can happen only face to face. That is why in depositions people cannot lie and get caught! :), So it is difficult to understand one's intention in non-face-to-face communications. And life is too short to hold grudges esp if it is over anonymous/internet forums...

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
You know, I've been contemplating my response to this since last night. It is absolutely reprehensible how you are acting Pat. Wanda is truly one of the few who has worked harder than anyone to keep this group, and forum together. She's been completely invaluable to me and everyone else offering moral support, case research, and advice during everyone's most challenging moments. She has spent her own damn money, trying to help out a lot of people here. Wanda is an absolute saint and I don't understand why you hold such strong resentment and hostility towards her.

From my understanding, you are not even a homeowner anymore at this point. You gave up on your fight and walked away. Not to mention, you probably even contributed to the actual downfall of a lot of homeowners, pedaling loans during your time as a broker. You certainly are not posting in other threads or actually contributing. Why are you still here trolling?

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Good God in Heaven, You guys are the Greatest!
Between you guys, krafty & tadias, I feel so uplifted. I Thank You all for being such good friends. I have been Truly Blessed, by knowing all of you. Thank you, my friends.

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
Hi Guys, my case has been on a roller coaster over the weekend. I came to know of trial by bench for Thursday on Saturday morning look at the court docket. So that too on a long weekend. So had to run around and filed continuance and request for jury and motion to dismiss. Interestingly court granted jury trial and made the immediate/set date as pre-trial conference. And going to hear my motion to dismiss too. So give me your inputs. IF I nail them on this hearing, I could win and no need of trial. But I am not hoping for that but that can happen too.

Also anyone given jury instructions or jury charge? I know (based on some reading) it is look like what the jurors can and cannot do doing deliberation and what evidence they could see? I am not clear on this. I am told to submit this before jury trial. Have anyone done that before? Any tips? Greatly appreciated...
And this court, judge has no law clerks so I assume he has to read all the pleadings personally before the hearing? (*unlike in federal courts, they have law clerks who do all these things and even draft decisions).

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
I'm not sure if this is useful to you but it's interesting. This is the jury verdict form from the $16 million awarded a homeowner in the California case Linza v. PHH. The judge subsequently overturned the jury verdict and in the end Linza got almost nothing. The issues in question might differ from your case as Linza was trying to show injury due to negligence and misrepresentation.

https://www.scribd.com/document/244869390/Linza-v-PHH-Jury-Verdict-Form

Here's the appeals court.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=11714272976780759794&q=Linza+v+PHH&hl=en&as_sdt=4,5

NJ16

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ocwen is transferring most if not all of their loans to PHH. From the complaints I'm hearing and been reading seems like PHH is a nightmare x10, most folks that were complaining about Ocwen before wish their loans would have stayed there.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
As always, thank you so much Wanda. I don't have much time here right now, but, tomorrow I will tell you how I found out about Rainbow Bridge.

We got his ashes today. There's a tribute to Rainbow Bridge on the death cert.

My girlfriend in Calif., sent me a picture last night. One that I couldn't find on my cell phone. He sat on the filing cabinet or on the table as I worked on all of my court filings. She came to love Jack just by seeing his pictures.

Attachments

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Ocwen is transferring most if not all of their loans to PHH. From the complaints I'm hearing and been reading seems like PHH is a nightmare x10, most folks that were complaining about Ocwen before wish their loans would have stayed there.
I think Ocwen actually purchased out the PHH brand, and may assume the PHH name to clean up their image. Oddly enough, I don't think they've mailed me anything about my loan yet. I've lived through AHMSI, Homeward, and Ocwen and despite completely dragging their feet on my modification, they've really done a decent-ish job handling everything else, especially escrow. We'll see what happens.

Semi-Related - Did anyone else get the Landsafe settlement letters?

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I think Ocwen actually purchased out the PHH brand, and may assume the PHH name to clean up their image. Oddly enough, I don't think they've mailed me anything about my loan yet. I've lived through AHMSI, Homeward, and Ocwen and despite completely dragging their feet on my modification, they've really done a decent-ish job handling everything else, especially escrow. We'll see what happens.

Semi-Related - Did anyone else get the Landsafe settlement letters?
Never heard of them. Just curious, what's the caption of the case? Is it that they settled with an agency or was it a class action?

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
I had a pre-trial conference and also couple of motions heard today. Courts are becoming just a joke or waste of tax payers money. The regular judge assigned to my case is on vacation and the clerk never told me that (and intentionally hid this info when I emailed few days ago whether the judge will read my pleadings. The clerk said if the judge has time he will read and I was hoping he will be on the conference today. But only after going to the court I know that he is on vacation for the entire week and next week and there is an alternate/substitute judge who is a former judge and now running a mediation business. Interestingly this judge is from the same city where one of my adversaries (a powerful adversary and they would be knowing each other very well). So it is all well oiled/planned to negate justice to litigants. The judge heard all my arguments and simply asking why you did not pay the monthly payments. I said, I cannot since they refused in the beginning to accept my payment and the litigation started and since then I cannot pay unless the litigations are resloved. The judge had no idea about my case until he walked into the room. And hardly browsed the motion for few minutes in his computer and listened to the other side's statements and then (atleast he listened to me to explain all the fraud unlike the other court judge did not allow me (but in jp court there were jury ). In this no one else as this is a conference only.

Mine is set for jury trial in 10 days and the judge who is going to preside is coming back to office after vacation ON the day of jury trial. And I am not sure how much he is going to read on my case or just ignore all the evidence and go like all other judges have done? This system is so rigged.. But I will keep the fight...

Anyone done any motion to abate? My possible attorney or a ondemand attorney said file a motion to abate. This will stall the case or they would ask for bond? I know they can ask bond for appeal but not for Abate?Any ideas?

Reactions: wanda robo

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
We got his ashes today. There's a tribute to Rainbow Bridge on the death cert.

My girlfriend in Calif., sent me a picture last night. One that I couldn't find on my cell phone. He sat on the filing cabinet or on the table as I worked on all of my court filings. She came to love Jack just by seeing his pictures.
Okay, so you already know about Rainbow Bridge. That's really nice that Jack's death certificate has a tribute to it. I actually first found out about it in a pet sympathy card that a friend sent to us when our cat died.