Are you going through a foreclosure with IndyMac Bank? What has been your experience?

puppyted

LoanSafe Member
Mar 31, 2011
We are stopping our payments as of this month on our 1st, and small 2nd, both with IndyMac Bank.

Would love to hear from people who's mortgages are with IndyMac, to get an idea of how their foreclosure "timeline" plays out.

Also, if you used a real estate attorney, or any type of service like "You Walk Away", to assist you in your foreclosure?

I live in the San Diego area.

Thanks.

troubleinriverside

LoanSafe Member
Nov 30, 2008
friend of mine had the same situation. They were very uncoperative in trying to get a mod. he finally gave up, and put his house up for short sale, and lived there payment free for about 1 1/2 years, before it sold. indymac was wierd. they turned down 2 cash offers that they thought were too low. thats how he stayed so long. this was in riverside

PMJeff

LoanSafe Member
Jan 6, 2009
We just started not paying IndyMac. Two months behind now. I have a first with Indymac and a 2nd with citi. They called everyday for a month after the first missed payment, but havent heard anything from them for a while. They denied me a loan mod several months ago . They said I make too much money for them to help me. We do have it up for short sale, but the more I learn I think its going to be better to let it foreclose and stay here as long as possible rent free.

FeelingFree

LoanSafe Member
Mar 25, 2011
CA
I'm with Indycrack in Riverside county and I am now 8 months wthout a payment. Just received a notice of intent to accelerate. We are going to play the mod game hampster whieel with Indycrack to see how much time it buys us however we are not very hopeful.

FF

FeelingFree

LoanSafe Member
Mar 25, 2011
CA
I'm with Indycrack in Riverside county and I am now 8 months without a payment. Just received a notice of intent to accelerate. We are going to play the mod game hamster wheel with Indycrack to see how much time it buys us however we are not very hopeful.

FF